Learn about us and introduce yourself
#189344 by samansara Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:05 pm
Dont be victim......
weeks befor i looking for one puppy via internet. i found the one lady from malezia ,she living in England.
she saaid to me
when i have all the above details i will then prepare the puppy and get everything and register the puppy for home delivery as soon as i am done with the registration the delivery agency will then have to contact you regarding the delivery and the payment of the €130 so they can get the paper works done and then get the puppy's passport and buy the air ticket so as soon as they are done with that they shall then get back to you with the full delivery schedule such as departure time and arrival time of the puppy at your door steps

i even forget please also send me YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
i belive her because she look likes good people.
i send the money via westrn union from Amsterdam to Cameroon for the man .was name Boris
one day later i get email we get your money. i ll go to send the dog for you as soon as possible.and this will cost you €130 for the delivery,paper works and everything about the puppy ro be deliver to you at your door steps

to enable me get the puppy deliver to you then i will need the following from you YOUR FULL NAMES YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS

lady sent me email agian :evil: :evil:

so when i am done i will then have to use 10 minutes to get the puppy register for home delivery at the nearest pet delivery agency so when i am done with the registration the delivery agency will have to contact and direct you on how to make the payment of the 130 euros

so they can start to process the paper works of the puppy as they are going to issue the change of ownership paper from my names over to your names
i said to her why so long now is about 2 days i still waiting.
she say
my dear i just received an email from the agency now

it seems as if they have sent you.
you have to pay 850 euros for dog insurance.
im realy feeling bad .something wrong.that didnt tel me anything from bigening.

they said we need to provide the said sum

so presently right

i have €150

as my last food money since they are going to refund the money to you

then i trust you and i know once you receive it you can send back my money

so please dear look for €700
idont have you didnt say to me before

you are going to pay now €700 and i will pay €150 to make the total of €850
i have only 100

please you know my situation now i just lost my daughter and i am still to arrange for her funeral

so now things are really hard on me please if you have any friend or relative who can borrow the money just do it

they are going to refund the money to you today okay

when they arrive this evening

my dear just ask some friends or relatives to borrow you the money so they can get the insurance papers from the pet aviation and proceed with the delivery over and your son will be happy to meet Sandra and give the gifts he has bought for her

just look for €700 and then i will pay the balance of €150
but you didnt tell me
i have not this money.you will have to use the names they sent to you and tell the cashier you want to change the name from BORIS NEKENOA EWANGA

to NGOLLE JEAN-CLAUDE NDIKUM
are you sure

so then tell the cashier you want the money to be sent and then pick up today

yes i am sure
why they are huury

my dear sister they are not in a hurry

because they wanted to get the delivery done today
ok
where is your money?

you know they said they don't want the puppy to spend the night so they want to make sure they get the puppy to the final destination

i already sent to them
and you trust them

so now they are just waiting for you to go and correct the payment names so the money will be pick up today
in the name of god

dear sister i trust them and i want you to to trust them

in the name of God
oke ill go
now
bye

so please i want us to settle this

Okay will be waiting to hear from you

and please tell the cashier to give you a receipt becasue you cannot send money without a receipt

ask for your receipt and you want the money to be sent over today

hello my dear sister hope it works

?
system not working

they siad to me tomarrow 11 oclock
i contact with delivery aganci and said to rhem
shy siad:
Okay my dear sister

that's very nice of you
with any reciver notting doen

Okay so that means they have to wait for tomorrow and

hope they said it is okay

anway i didnt send the insurance because i understand somthing iligaal'
my money goen not dog come to me but didnt send money for in surance, that was layer
Dont be victimmmmmmm
Advertisement

#189350 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:13 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners! Sorry to hear you have been scammed.

No one in England (or anywhere else) would use a pet shipping company based in Cameroon; that's where pet scammers are concentrated. There is no puppy.

Please post the emails, with full headers, and include any website mentioned by the scammers. This will help any other potential victims recognize the scam. I the scammers registered a domain, we want to kill it.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#197007 by Mike Wilson Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:01 pm
Here is an email from the scammer, seems that he is taking exception to having the details of his scam posted on a public forum.

He is using the email address [email protected] which is a free email service that is available to anyone who wants one. Legitimate international companies do not use free email services to send emails to their clients..

The scammer is using the name and website of a legitimate shipping company to add credibility to his scam.

The real company is not connected to this scam in any manner.

Hello Mike we got your email from the SCAMWARNERS.COM

we must say we are very happy for the good work this site is doing at least they are preventing scam and letting people be aware of it.
but we the United Cargo has a major problem and we are soliciting for a solution that is why we are contacting you.

You know since the United Cargo is a world recognise agency you check our website for reference

www.unitedcargo.com

we are base in many parts of the world in UK,IRELAND,UNITED STATES etc please check and have reference
people uses our company name and this tanish our image making most people not to trust
please advice what we can do ?

The most essential thing here is that we have seen our company name on the website please after you have checked and have reference we will gladly to hear that you have reomve it from the website so people should be searching and not seeing the UNITED CARGO
and also any one who uses the company name we shall make sure we trace the ip address and see what we can do.

Below is the link were our company name is found please we are begging on your team to do some thing about this

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=81580&p=189350

Thanks
United Cargo

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon