Hi everybody
Sorry for my English :)
I want to tell my real story
maybe somebody just receive a first message be careful it's aFAKE
It's starts from skype mess
One day i receive the mess from the skype
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello T......,

I have been in search of a foreigner with this last name "T*******", that will be faithful to me, so when I saw your name I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other in this business. I am Mr. Bernard A......, a Banker here in GHANA. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you on Skype now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because, it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it. I write you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal to you.

One Late Elias T*******, a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank on 12 April 2007, for 36 calendar months, valued a US $18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars)and the mature date for this deposit contract was this 30th of August, 2011. Sadly Mr. Elias was among the death victims in the 12 May 2008, Earthquake disaster in China that killed over 5,000 people. He was in China on a business trip and that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, but I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer.

Late Mr. Elias did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that I should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that he is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen.

That was why when I saw your name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you.There is no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream.

Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as confidential and do not respond to this on Skype for same security reason. I have more to write you about the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal Email address: b********@hotmail.com

Regards,
mr Bernard Awotwi
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:shock: :) :D
and i start play whit him :D because i guessed hi was scamer
next was "blablabla" and after this email
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------- Forwarded Message -----------
From:"GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED" <[email protected]>
To:[email protected]
Sent:Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:14:35 +0100
Subject:REMINDER- CONTROL QUESTIONNAIRE FROM ADVISORY BOARD GCB?

Time Online Banking Network In Largest, Real- Time Online Banking Network In Ghana. Our Core Values are Humility, Integrity, Empathy, and Resilience.

GCB HEAD OFFICE,
P.O. BOX 134 ACCRA, GHANA
TELEX: GCB/BANK.
PAYMENT FILE: GCB/BANK/2013.
OUR REF: EC/GCBLTD/YTP/2013
YOUR REF .............................
E-MAIL : [email protected]
TELEPHONE : +233 209 950 661
DATE : 25TH OF NOVEMBER, 2013.

THIS MESSAGE IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL. IT IS INTENDED FOR AND ONLY TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE ADDRESSEE:

ATTENTION: MR. SERGO T...........,

WE HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION LETTER SUBMITTED TO THIS INSTITUTION DATED 18TH 0F NOVEMBER 2013. WE WRITE TO CONFIRM THAT WE HAVE THIS VERY ACCOUNT OF THE LATE MR. ELIAS T... WITH OUR BANK, GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED. IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATUTORY OF INHERITANCE TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP/RIGHT; THE SAID APPLICATION HAS MERITS FOR PAYMENT, BUT IT WILL BE VERY PERTINENT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT DUE PROCESS MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED PRIOR TO RELEASE OF THE INHERITANCE TO YOU.

THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK WILL BE HAVING ITS FINAL MEETING TODAY AND OTHERS TO DISCUSS AMONG OTHER THINGS, THE POSSIBILITIES OF RELEASING THE DEPOSIT FUNDS IN YOUR NAME AS THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY IF APPROVED BY (OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT) COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. WE MAINTAIN THE BEST STANDARD OF TRANSFER, BUT BEFORE WE WILL PROCEED WITH YOUR REQUEST, YOU HAVE TO ANSWER THE CONTROL QUESTIONS ISSUED ON THE DAY OF DEPOSIT FOR OUR CLARIFICATION AND VERIFICATION. VIEW THE CONTROL QUESTIONS BELOW THEREIN AND ADHERE STRICTLY AS ADVISED.

WE SHALL GET BACK TO YOU WITH DETAILS OF THE OUTCOME OF OUR MEETING AS SOON AS WE ARE THROUGH. PLEASE DO RESPOND WITH THE CORRECT ANSWERS IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE US PROCEED.

PLEASE ACCEPT AND CONVEY OUR SINCERELY HEARTFELT CONDOLENCE TO YOUR FAMILY.

REMINDER - CONTROL QUESTIONNAIRE FROM ADVISORY BOARD GCB

1. STATE CLEARLY HIS FULL NAMES WITH US IN OUR DATABASE.
2. STATE HIS NATIONALITY.
3. WHAT IS THE MOTHER'S MIDDLE NAME OF LATE MR. ELIAS T..... ?
4. HOW OLD WAS LATE MR. ELIAS T..... IN THE YEAR OF THE DEPOSIT WAS MADE ?
5. STATE THE COMPANY NAME OF LATE MR. ELIAS T........ ?
6. STATE TO US THE SECRET CODE OF THE DEPOSIT ?
7. PRODUCE A SCAN COPY OF HIS COMPANY CERTIFICATE OF INC. HERE IN GHANA.
8. PRODUCE A SCAN COPY OF THE DEPOSIT VOUCHER OF THE FUND.
9. STATE CLEARLY HIS CURRENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS HERE IN GHANA BEFORE
HIS DEATH RECORDED IN DATABASE RECORD WITH US.

WE SHALL COMMENCE WITH THE PROCESS AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE ABOVE MENTIONED REQUIREMENTS.
WE WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MRS. ROSEMARY A. ADDO
HEAD ADVISORY BOARD DEPT,
RISK MANAGEMENT AND CREDIT ADMINISTRATION.
GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED

WELCOME TO GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK LTD, WE SERVE YOU BETTER.

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:
THIS EMAIL AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED WITH IT ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM THEY ARE ADDRESSED. INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS ARE NOT SECURED AND THEREFORE GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENTS OF THIS MESSAGE.IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY.THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE INDIVIDUAL NAMED.IF YOU ARE NOT THE NAMED ADDRESSEE YOU SHOULD NOT DISSEMINATE,DISTRIBUTE OR COPY.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it's funny ? :D :D
next "blablabla"and....
This :mess from fake BARRISTER
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BARRISTER AT LAW NANA WILLIAM INTERNATIONAL CHAMBERS. (ESQ / SAG).

From the desk of,
Barrister Nana Williams International Chambers.
#16 Osofo close,(C225/6) off Faanofa Road,
Asylum-Down, Accra Ghana.
P.O. Box KT 1045 Kotobabi.
E-mails:[email protected],
[email protected]
Mobile number: +233 540 743 057
Date: 7 /12 / 2013.

Bankruptcy Law, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Family Law, commercial litigation , Immigration & Naturalization Law, Probate & Estate Administration, Wills, Taxation Law.

Attn: Mr. S.... T......,

Dear client,

Regarding your request to my service to assist you on your next of kin claim you have with Ghana Commercial Bank Limited.I had a little conversation with the bank management which i will be visiting the bank for more verification concerning the said inheritance fund.In view of the fact that you have craved the indulgence to solicit for my legal services,and in as much as you hereby so doing required this chambers to expedite actions as your attorney,by signing and procuring of the vital legal documents needed by your bank in pursuance of your claim,you shall abide by the guidelines of this honorable chamber. My legal services will be creditably rendered to this effect as soon as you formally and legally consult my chamber.This chamber shall put machinery in place to act on your behalf immediately our obligations are met. We have served to the best of our ability several clients with similar transaction and we have maintained a very cordial relationship with most Banks here as a financial lawyer.

But before I proceed any further with your assignment,you shall provide to this Chamber with Legal Consultation/ filing and mobilization fees of S$950 dollars only (Nine Hundred and Fifty dollars). This shall register you as our client,covers my transportation to and fro the bank and all the affected offices.Also in transaction of this magnitude,our normal Customary/Professional charges is 0.2% of the total inheritance sum you are claiming and receiving but shall be paid only when you receive your fund in your account there in your Country.

CHARGES:

(1) Legal Consultation / filing and mobilization fees = US$950 (Nine Hundred and Fifty dollars)
(2) Customary/Professional charges fees is 0.2% of the total inheritance sum you are claiming and receiving

MODE OF PAYMENT:

(1) Our Legal Consultation / filing and mobilization fees must be paid before commencement of your job.
(2) Our Customary/Professional charges will be paid after the complete of our service. Meaning Our Customary/Professional charges fees is 0.2% of the total money you are claiming or to be receiving but will be paid after you received the money in your account.

You shall send the legal consultation/filing and mobilization fee through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM TRANSFER nearest to you,using our secretary's name below; as your assignment is very urgent and this is the only fastest way of receiving money.

Make sure that your FULL NAMES and ADDRESS appear and is written on the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM TRANSFER proof of payment/receipt as the next of kin/applicant. You shall scan and send a copy of the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM TRANSFER proof of payment /receipt to this chamber as soon you make the payment, which I shall affix with your signed POWER OF ATTORNEY to me for my reference to the court,bank and other concerned offices to ascertain the legitimacy of my representation of you.The attachment file is your POWER OF ATTORNEY which you will sign and re-turn back to me together with the payment receipt.

Here is our secretary's name that you will use for the payment.

Receiver's name============ NWERENKEM UCHEY.
Address==================== #16 OSOFO CLOSE, C225/6) OFF FAANOFA ROAD, ASYLUM-DOWN
City======================= ACCRA
Country==================== GHANA
Text Question============== COLOR
Text Answer================ RED

Also could you please, furnish me with your details,all documentations and information related to the claims and what you wish me to do for you.I need also a scan copy of your International passport or Driver's license.I need this information in order to conduct more verification at the bank as soon as possible before reaching conclusion with you on our customary charges for your assignment accordingly.And also announcing my representation of you to the bank and court and begin other courses towards your assignment to our chamber. I wait to hear from you soon. Thank you for choosing us.

Yours faithfully,
Nana E. Williams (Esq.)
Solicitor in Charge
D/L +233 540 743 057
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[07/12/2013 13:03:42] k: ok
[07/12/2013 13:06:32] k: :)
[07/12/2013 13:18:19] k: You and your friends think I well pay 950 $ :) for the your imaging history
NO man it's a ball sheet if you want pay yourself and I will give you a 60% what you want you will pay 950 $ and later you will take instead 925 000.00$
[07/12/2013 13:18:26] k: :)
[07/12/2013 13:18:30] k: ;)
[07/12/2013 13:20:40] k: 9 250 000.00 +extra 10%its means 925 000.00
[07/12/2013 13:20:46] k: $$$$
[07/12/2013 13:36:44] *** Call from Bernard Awotwi334 ***
[07/12/2013 13:39:48] k: are you here?
[07/12/2013 13:40:01] k: wot you think?
[07/12/2013 17:19:43] Bernard Awotwi334: hello
[07/12/2013 17:20:55] Bernard Awotwi334: my friend,please try to send money to the laywer we have no time please
[07/12/2013 17:21:18] k: you joking
[07/12/2013 17:21:43] B: Or we use another laywer
[07/12/2013 17:23:52] k: i don't gonna pay eny cent
[07/12/2013 17:24:28] Bernard Awotwi334: I no sophos to involve myself in this
[07/12/2013 17:25:06] Bernard Awotwi334: that is why
[07/12/2013 17:25:46] k: if you will send to me 950$ i will send to him
[07/12/2013 17:28:20] Bernard Awotwi334: My friend, my do not send money out you can ask anybody
[07/12/2013 17:29:39] Bernard Awotwi334: can i go and look for another lawyer?
[07/12/2013 17:34:13] Bernard Awotwi334: I don't want to lose this this opportunity please
[07/12/2013 17:37:43] k: And I don't want to lose 950 $
[07/12/2013 17:38:01] Bernard Awotwi334: yes
[07/12/2013 17:38:20] Bernard Awotwi334: I will go fine another lawyer contact so that he will sigin it
[07/12/2013 17:45:40] k: We got just a one way : you will send me 950 $ and I will send to lawyer ,this or another lawyer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 days ago i receive this email
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER KELVIN KOFI
BARRISTER AT LAW KELVIN KOFI CHAMBERS.
#1 Wood St, London EC2V 7WS, United Kingdom
E-mail:[email protected],
Mobile:+447936012128
Date: 23/12 / 2013.

Attn:Mr S. T,
i wish to Notify you like i have via My sms that i have been Appointed as Your New Attorney Regarding Your Funds Transfer from Ghana Commercial Bank Limited Ghana to you here in the UK . My friend i have Obtained all documents from the Supreme Court in Your name . i will be waiting for your responds .And before the end of last week i i was with the Supreme Court Clerk and Demanded from me 1.950pounds for the endorsement of the Power of Attorney in Your name . i will await your responds for Payment to be effected Via Western Union to Our Head Office in the United states Of America . Immediately the Payment Details is Received from Our Office My Representative will send a Signal to the Supreme Court for the Endorsement to be issued in Your name . Try and Get Back To me Immediately .
Best Regards
Barrister Kelvin Kofi
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
they are f... idiots...
be careful guys don't lost a Manny and don't send any cent
i well tell wot the finish the this story next time
please comment wot you're think
PS: that names and phone numbers it's true,
Advertisement

#185235 by Terminator5 Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:15 pm
That is known as the "Next of Kin Scam" . They will milk you for all kinds of legal documents and fees , but the deceased person does not exist .

Daniel 8 :25
#185241 by vonpaso xlura Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:10 pm
If you're going to play with scammers, don't use your own name or email address. See http://forum.419eater.com/. Please post the full email address of the scammer (but not yours) so that if someone looks for Bernard's email address, he'll know it's a scam before he gets to the barrister stage.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#185281 by kaxa06 Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:58 am
NO PROBLEM MATE :) :)
------------------------------
NAME :BERNARD
SURNAME: AWOTWI
SKYPE ADR: Bernard Awotwi223
SKYPE ADR 2: Bernard Awotwi334
TEL :00233248124608
EMAIL : [email protected]
----------------------------------------
BARRISTER AT LAW NANA WILLIAM INTERNATIONAL CHAMBERS. (ESQ / SAG).

From the desk of,
Barrister Nana Williams International Chambers.
#16 Osofo close,(C225/6) off Faanofa Road,
Asylum-Down, Accra Ghana.
P.O. Box KT 1045 Kotobabi.
E-mails:[email protected],
[email protected]
Mobile number: +233 540 743 057
Date: 7 /12 / 2013
--------------------------------------------------
BARR STEVE ODIKA (LLB)
HONOR CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES
ATTORNEY AND ADVOCATE
#54 C.F.C ESTATE DOME,ACCRA GHANA.