Learn about us and introduce yourself
#183816 by serinapa Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:19 pm
I have been in contact with a Man named Denis Wolfe Walker born May 27 1969
stating he is in camp tilman kabul afghanistan and a staff sergeant in EOD
says he has 2 boys 4-7 and lost wife 3yrs ago to breast cancer we talked about DVW and its cost of 980.00 that will be refunded however he has asked for help and to send 300.to a lady by the name of Tina Blesoe she will pick up his kids from a bad nanny......her contact info is 903 north willet memphis tenessee 38107 phone #9703448392 the military address he gave me re....DVW is [email protected]
I will cease contact until i hear back from you ...he also states I can not mail him a letter or go on webcam to see him
Thanking you in advance serina
Advertisement

#183817 by AlanJones Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:25 pm
Hi and welcome to Scamwarners

This is 100% a scam. The email address given is not an official military email address (that would have a domain ending .mil), it is a free mail address.

The refusal to receive mail is because he would have no way of receiving it from an official military post address and he won't go on cam because he can't hide the fact that he is an African scammer pretending to be an American soldier.
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.