Learn about us and introduce yourself
#197886 by HCannonball Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:04 am
Hi, Byron! Thanks and also thanks for having this website to help protect innocent people. The email address is: [email protected] There were two pdf attachments. One was a job description and the other was the application (pretty generic job application). Would you like me to post either or both? Also someone posted here saying that hers was a Google Drive application so she was able to delete it. I did not use the pdf application but, instead, filled out the one they had on their website. Is there any possibility I can delete it? I did not give my SS# or anything like that; only name, address, work and school history. Thanks again!

P.S. I tried Googling Packages Plus LLC and this site didn't come up. How can I make it appear in a Google search so others will see it?
Advertisement

#197888 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:53 am
Give it a while for the Google bots to find the thread and Packages Plus LLC, [email protected], www.packagesplusllc.com and Dorene Humason will soon appear in the search results highlighting their scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197998 by vonpaso xlura Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:44 pm
packagesplusllc.com claims to be in Delaware, but was registered in China for one year by someone claiming to be in Russia. It is hosted in Latvia. It is in the process of being reported for fraud.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#198094 by HCannonball Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:43 pm
Sure. Here it is....

JOB DESCRIPTION Quality Inspector
1. Company's Profile
Legal Name: Packages Plus LLC
Legal Address: 711 Centerville Road, Wilmington, DE 19808
State File ID #: 5505884
Tax ID # (EIN): 46-5276757
Our company provides with quality control of postal items in the USA. People send
the packages to each other, order goods by mail in web shops and teleshopping, and
want the content of the packages to be safe and sound, and the date of delivery to be
short.
We guarantee the professional level of service making possible on one hand - for customers
to receive goods in fine fashion within short time, and on the other hand – for
salesmen to avoid investigations and problems that may occur in case of violation of
terms of delivery.
One more our mission is the quality control of goods delivery from the USA to Russia
and CIS countries. Many CIS citizens want to purchase goods in the USA but they face
great difficulties concerning packages delivery. Our company guarantees both foreign
customers and salesmen, that the sent goods will not be lost and damaged on their way
to the destination point and the delivery time will be minimum.
The above-mentioned tasks have high priority for us, so the headquarters of the company
are located in the USA. To provide with high quality of service we need quality
inspectors all over the USA. Decentralized control mode lets us on one hand inspect
the packages in a quick manner as in each direction there is a working inspector and
we don’t change delivery route of goods. On the other hand the employees of our
company are permitted to work home according to the schedule convenient for them.
2. Work process
We serve the interests of people that want to purchase goods and be sure in reliable
delivery. We cooperate with salesmen to whom we offer to fulfill transportation of
goods to customer. Customer pays us money for high-quality service. And when a
package is delivered, a salesman gets payment for commodity. We cooperate with a
great quantity of salesmen of most diverse production, but the key points of our company’s
work are invariable:
 Goods and packing safety during transmission
 Short time of delivery
We value the reputation of our company. That is exactly why it’s very important for
us to see in our staff reliable and diligent employees who can fulfill their duties faultlessly.
So and in no other way we’ll be able to guarantee our clients service excellence.
3. About vacancy
Quality inspector duties:
 Receive packages and letters sent from postal services FedEx, UPS,
USPS, DHL, etc
 Open packages, check their content against the description, check the commodities
on integrity
 Take a picture of the content of each box
 Add the results of your inspection into the control task panel, accompany your
report with a picture (pictures)
 Repack the commodities and ship them to the company’s clients to the given
address
The waybills are prepaid ones, so you will not suffer any additional expenses.
4. Requirements
The requirements to the applicant for position Quality Inspector:
 You should be above 21 years old
 You should have US citizenship or work in the USA legally
 You should have Internet, cell phone, camera and preferably scales available
5. Employment terms
Advantages of work in our company:
- Home-based work. The vacancy implies remote work. There is no need visiting a
stuffy office far away from home. In our company the division of labour principle is
practiced. It gives our employees opportunity to work remotely.
- High salary. We appreciate our staff and try to do our life better. We pay for your
labor and raise the salary for successfully fulfilled work.
- Flexible schedule. You can work for a few hours a day. To do that you are required
to learn to carry out your tasks quickly and efficiently. Having done that, your daily
work will take you 2-3 hours a day. You can also combine your job with the other one
or study in case if you are able to perform your duties on tine.
- Social protection. After passing probationary period we discuss social protection
that we can provide you. Our employees get individual health benefits.
- Vacation. We provide with 30-days vacation once a year.
6. Terms
The main task of a Quality Inspector is processing and quality control of goods. So we
demand from our inspectors’ careful handling, storage and timely shipping of our
goods to the destination. An inspector has to treat their work with proper assiduity and
carry out all instructions of a supervisor. An inspector does not suffer any expenses
on receiving and shipping of goods. They receive prepaid labels for shipping of all
goods to the destination.
7. Employment and payment
- Probationary period. When you are hired, you will get probationary period for a
month during which you will cope with simple rules of work as a quality inspector,
gauge your strength and make a decision about your future cooperation with us. In
turn we’ll make sure you can work in accordance with our requirements: inspect
packages on time, fill data into report and take packages to a postal office. The probationary
period is paid the same as a full employment.
- Quality Inspector work, payment. From the beginning of the second working
month (or earlier if the manager made a decision) you will be able to get monthly bonuses
for diligent fulfillment of your duties. If all packages for a month have been
shipped out within the specified time and the reports have been added into the task
system without delays, beside the salary of 2000 USD you will get bonus at the rate
up to 100% of the salary. Once per three months we review the results of work. If
your work was impeccable, once a quarter you will get one more bonus at the rate of a
month salary.
- Employment. A Quality Inspector may process from 20 to 150 packages per month.
All work is done at home. The packages are delivered to you by a courier services. After
inspection of the content and packing of boxes you will be required to take them to
a postal office for shipping or call a courier for a pick-up service. You can work at the
time convenient for you. The most important is that you shouldn’t cause delays with
package receiving, shipping and reports submission in the system. This job doesn’t
imply full time employment. It can be combined with another employment or study.
- Additional opportunities and prospects. We offer the applicants official employment
and sign an employment agreement. We provide our candidates with complete
social package and health benefits. The best Quality Inspectors can pretend to career
promotion up to a warehouse manager.
How to apply:
Find the application form attached to the message and fill it out.
Email the filled application form to your HR manager.
Also we recommend you to see feedbacks of our current employees:
http://packagesplusllc.com/feedbacks.php

Does anyone know if I can possibly delete the application I filled out on their website?

Thanks again!
#198133 by vonpaso xlura Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:43 am
Thanks! It may not be possible to delete your application from the website, but we should be able to delete the website. There is no such thing as a legitimate home-based reshipping job.

#198461 by kdastonjr50 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:14 pm
I already BUSTED them out! I put a warning on ripoff report dot com, I would suggest that everyone else does the same! Here is the link http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Packages- ... in-1140884

Jerks like this need to be stopped! I know jobs are hard to get but these scammers are praying on the weak and desperate I wish 20/20 or DateLine would do a story on this type of thing.
#198462 by kdastonjr50 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:19 pm
vonpaso xlura wrote:packagesplusllc.com claims to be in Delaware, but was registered in China for one year by someone claiming to be in Russia. It is hosted in Latvia. It is in the process of being reported for fraud.

Yea I knew this was a bullshit offer and the dude even called me lol, TWICE using a Google number none the less. I also posted on www.ripoffreport.com too. Follow the thread and you will see the url to my post. I feel sorry for those folks out there that get "taken" by these scam artists. I hope, no I know that one day they will get theirs.
#198463 by kdastonjr50 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:22 pm
vonpaso xlura wrote:Thanks! It may not be possible to delete your application from the website, but we should be able to delete the website. There is no such thing as a legitimate home-based reshipping job.

How can you get the site taken down?
#198686 by HCannonball Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:09 pm
Hi, Guys! I received an employment contract from these people yesterday. It is 14 pages long so I emailed it to Alan. It is really funny! Anyone who really reads it shouldn't fall for it. Throughout the document it calls the one hired an "employee" and then it says you are an independent and not and employee, agent, etc. Another section says that the "employee" agrees not to share the contents of the contract with anyone. I'm already in trouble. LOL!
#198713 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:15 pm
^^^Thanks, I will be posting it later as it might help people who Google sections of it.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198718 by vonpaso xlura Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:54 pm
kdastonjr50 wrote:How can you get the site taken down?

I won't go into details, but another sitekiller has to agree that the site is fraudulent, then enters it into the fake site database (http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=87452 for this one). The database is down at the moment but should be up later.

#199000 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:12 am
The scammer's fake employment contract

EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT

THIS EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT dated this ____ day of ___________, 2014

BETWEEN:

Packages Plus LLC of 711 Centerville Road, Wilmington, DE 19808

(the “Employer”)

OF THE FIRST PART

-AND-

____________________________of__________________________________________

(the “Employee”)

OF THE SECOND PART

BACKGROUND:

A. The Employer is of the opinion that the Employee has the necessary qualifications and

abilities to assist and benefit the Employer in its business.

B. The Employer desires to employ the Employee and the Employee has agreed to accept

and enter such employment upon the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.

1. Subject of the Agreement

1.1. According to the present Agreement the Employer hereby engages the Employee and

the Employee is obliged to perform the services set forth herein. The Employee hereby

accepts such engagement and undersigns to act to the interests of the Employer while the

present Agreement is in force and to receive compensation for his services.

- 2 -

1.2. The services provided to the Employer in sense of the present Agreement are understood

as professional activity of the Employee consisting of a variety of transactions set

out in the Appendix A, attached to this Agreement. Appendix A represents the integral

part of the Agreement and contains the principles and values governing the relationship

between the Employer and the Employee.

2. General provisions

2.1. The provisions of the Agreement may be negotiated and amended in writing from

time to time, or supplemented with subsequent estimates for services to be rendered by

the Employer and agreed to by the Employee. No modification or amendment to this

Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives

of both Parties. All changes, supplements and appendices to the present

Agreement are the integral part of the present Agreement.

2.2. The Employee provides services in strict conformity to Appendix A with the purpose

of receiving the greatest possible profit. The aforementioned Appendix A is signed by

the Parties along with signing of the present Agreement.

2.3. Section headings do not completely and accurately reflect the content of the present

Agreement and therefore shall not be considered a part of this Agreement.

2.4. This Agreement contains the entire understanding by the Parties with respect to the

matters contained herein and supersedes all previous negotiations, agreements and commitments

related thereto. There are no promises, covenants or undertakings between the

Parties other than those expressly set forth in this Agreement. In the event of any conflicts

between this Agreement and any Prior Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail.

2.5. Neither Party shall be liable for any delay or nonperformance of any provision of this

Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be

- 3 -

invalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain

non-cancelable in full force and effect.

2.6. The Parties have agreed to consider any messages sent each other by means of facsimile

communication be legal.

3. Expenses and dues

3.1. All expenses or dues, which the Employee has paid (or should pay in the future) at

execution of the obligations under the present Agreement, are subject to compensation at

the expense of the Employer, at a rate of actual expenses.

3.2. The Employer undertakes to reimburse all reasonable and approved expenses which

are incurred in connection with the performance of the duties hereunder during the term

of this Agreement except for the expenses for the time spent by the Employee in traveling

to and from Company facilities.

3.3. The above-stated expenses and the dues shall be reflected in Appendix A.

4. Employee's Accountability

4.1. The accountability of the Employee consists of following directions of the supervisor

and other Company officials. Directions will be placed in writing and will be a part of the

employee’s training. As time is of the essence for all deals, due diligence will be required.

5. Privacy statement

5.1. Any information transferred from one Party to another in the framework of the

present Agreement, is confidential and is not subject to disclosure to any third parties

without the written agreement of the Parties.

5.2. The Employee, by signing this Agreement, expressly grants to the Employer for all

copyrightable material, any and all inventions, discoveries, developments and innovations

- 4 -

conceived by the Employee during this engagement relative to the duties under this

Agreement shall be the exclusive property of the Employer.

5.3. Any and all inventions, discoveries, developments and innovations conceived by the

Employee prior to the term of this Agreement and utilized by him in rendering duties to

the Employer are hereby licensed to the Employer for use in its operations and for an infinite

duration. This license is non-exclusive, and may be assigned without the Employee’s

prior written approval by the Employer to a wholly owned subsidiary of the

Employer.

5.4. The Employer limits the number of employees admitted to Company information, to

the number of the employees necessary for the execution of this agreement.

5.5. The Employee undertakes not to disclose the information about operations, accounts

and essential elements of the Employer to the third parties, except for the cases, when the

disclosure of such information is directly authorized by the Employer or follows the necessity

of execution of the present Agreement.

5.6. The Employee is cognizant, that the system of the accounts utilized by the Employee

is the property of the Employer. No record which has been designated as confidential, or

is the subject of a pending application of confidentiality, shall be disclosed by the Employee.

5.7. The Employer and the Employee shall identify preexisting confidential or proprietary

items to be delivered under this Agreement as follows: The Employee and the Employer

agree that during this Agreement, it is possible that the Employee may develop additional

data or information that the Employee considers to be protectable as confidential information.

The Employee acknowledges that during the engagement he will have access to

and become acquainted with various trade secrets, inventions, innovations, processes, information,

records and specifications owned or licensed by the Employer and/or used by

- 5 -

the Employer in connection with the operation of its business including, without limitation,

the Employer’s business and product processes, methods, customer lists, accounts

and procedures.

5.8. All files, records, documents, blueprints, specifications, information, letters, notes,

media lists, original artwork/creative, notebooks, and similar items relating to the business

of the Employer, whether prepared by the Employee or otherwise coming into his

possession, shall remain the exclusive property of the Employer.

5.9. The Employee shall not retain any copies of the foregoing without the Employer’s

prior written permission. Upon the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, or

whenever requested by the Employer, the Employee shall immediately deliver to the Employer

all such files, records, documents, specifications, information, and other items in

his possession or under his control.

5.10. The Employee undertakes not to distribute any information which becomes known

to him in connection with the present Agreement.

5.11. The Employee undertakes not to disclose the text of the present Agreement, including

all changes, supplements and appendices to the third parties.

5.12. No contract shall be entered into without these rights being assured to the Employer

from the Employee.

6. Rights and Responsibilities of the Parties

6.1. The Parties bear the responsibility for non-execution and inadequate execution of the

obligations under the present Agreement stipulated hereto.

6.2. The Parties bear responsibility for disclosure of the confidential information related

to their mutual actions within the basis of the present Agreement.

- 6 -

6.3. During the term of this agreement, the Employee shall devote as much of his productive

time, energy and abilities to the performance of his duties hereunder as is necessary

to perform the required duties in a timely and productive manner.

6.4. The Employee represents that he is free to enter into this Agreement, and that this

engagement does not violate the terms of any agreement between the Employee and any

third party. The Employee is expressly free to perform services for other parties while

performing services for the Employer. Excluding providing services for the companies

that are direct competitors of the Employer or the ones that perform the similar services

6.5. For a period of six months following any termination, the Employee shall not, directly

or indirectly hire, solicit, or encourage leaving the Employer’s employment, any employee,

consultant, or Employee of the Employer, or hiring any such employee, consultant,

or Employee who has left the Employer’s employment or contractual engagement

within one year of such employment or engagement.

7. Right to Injunction

7.1. The Employee is cognizant that the services to be rendered to the Employer under

this Agreement are of a special, unique, unusual, and extraordinary character which gives

them a peculiar value. The loss of the rights and privileges granted to the Employer under

the Agreement cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated by any action at law, and

the breach by the Employee of any of the provisions of this Agreement will cause the

Employer irreparable injury and damage.

7.2. The Employee expressly agrees that the Employer shall be entitled to injunctive and

other equitable relief in the event of, or to prevent, a breach of any provision of this

Agreement by the Employee. Resort to such relief shall not be construed to be a waiver

of any other rights or remedies that the Employer may have for damages or otherwise.

The various rights and remedies of the Employer under this Agreement or otherwise shall

- 7 -

be construed to be cumulative, and no one of them shall be exclusive of any other or of

any right or remedy allowed by law.

8. The duration and rescission of the Agreement

8.1. The present Agreement becomes effective from the moment of its signing by the Parties.

8.2. The present Agreement can be terminated on mutual agreement of the Parties, and

also on the bases stipulated by governing law.

8.3. Merger or consolidation of the Employer into or with any other entity shall not be the

reason for termination of the present Agreement.

8.4. The Employer retains the right to terminate, at once, upon the default of the Employee

and to proceed with the work required under the Agreement in any manner the

Employer deems proper.

8.5. If the Employee is convicted of any crime or offense, fails or refuses to comply with

the written policies or reasonable directive of the Employer, is guilty of serious misconduct

in connection with performance hereunder, or materially breaches provisions of this

Agreement, the Employer at any time may terminate the engagement of the Employee

immediately and without prior written notice to the Employee.

8.6. The Employee and the Employer agree that reasonable and sufficient notice of termination

of employment by the Employer is the grater of ten (10) days or any minimum

notice required by law.

8.8. If the Employee wishes to terminate this employment with the Employer, the Employee

will provide the Employer with notice of ten (10) days. As an alternative, if the

employee co-operates with the training and development of a replacement, them sufficient

notice is given if it is sufficient notice to allow the Employer to find and train the

replacement.

- 8 -

8.9. Once notice has been given by either party for any reason, the Employee and the

Employer agree to execute their duties and obligations under this Agreement diligently

and in good faith through to the end of the notice period.

9. Benefits package, professional advantages

9.1. The Employee, being the independent Party, independently bears responsibility for

execution of services in the context of the present Agreement. Therefore the Employee

agrees that the Employer shall not render the latter an employee, partner, agent, or joint

venturer with the Employer for any purpose.

9.2. No claim against the Employer hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave,

retirement benefits, social security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits,

unemployment insurance benefits, or employee benefits of any kind from the part of the

Employee are appropriate.

9.3. The Employee will be entitled to only those additional benefits that are currently

available as described in this Agreement or as required by law.

9.4. The Employer discretionary benefits are subject to change, without compensation,

upon the Employer providing the Employee with 60 days written notice of that change

and providing that any change to those benefits is taken generally with respect to other

employees and does not single out the Employee.

10. Successors and Assignments

10.1. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the successors or

assigns of the Parties hereto and, to the extent any successor or assign is not bound by

operation of law, each Party shall cause such successor or assign to expressly agree in

writing to be bound by this Agreement.

10.2. Neither Party may assign or delegate any of [his or her] rights or obligations arising

under this Agreement, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the express

- 9 -

written consent of the other Party, and any such purported assignment or delegation shall

be void and without effect.

11. Applicable right and resolution of disputes

11.1. The present Agreement is adjusted to the legislation of the United States.

11.2. All dissents, disputes and contraventions, which can arise between the Parties in relation

to the conclusion, execution and avoidance of the present Agreement, are subject to

the admittance by negotiation.

11.3. In a case when the Parties have not achieved consent during negotiation the dispute

is subject to consideration in the order stipulated by the rules of the American Arbitration

Association, and the awards judgments may be brought to any court of competent jurisdiction.

12. Waiver

12.1. The release of the obliged Party from the liability for nonperformance, inadequate

execution any of the unrealizable obligation under the present Agreement, does not entail

the release of this Party from the liability for nonperformance of its other obligations

which have been not recognized by the Parties unrealizable on the Agreement. Failure or

delay by either Party to enforce compliance with any term or condition of this Agreement

shall not constitute a waiver of such term or condition.

13. Notices

13.1. All notices required or authorized hereunder shall be in writing and shall be delivered

by any reasonable means, including by personal delivery, facsimile, electronic

messages, registered or certified mail to the address of the Party to which that notice is to

be given, if deposited in the United States mail, certified or registered, postage prepaid,

return receipt requested.

- 10 -

13.2. If such notice or demand is served personally notice shall be deemed conclusively

made at the time of such personal service. If such notice, demand or other communication

is given by mail, such notice shall be conclusively deemed given seven (7) days after

deposit thereof in the United States mail addressed to the party to whom such notice, demand

or other communication is to be given. Facsimiles and electronic messages shall be

deemed received conclusively after confirmation of any of the Employer officials.

13.3. Should any party change its address, the written notice has to be made two weeks

prior to the actual change.

13.4. The Agreement, as well as all supplements, changes and the appendices to the

present Agreement signed by the means of facsimile communication, stand good by law.

- 11 -

Appendix A

Job Title and Description

1. The Employer agrees to employ the Employee as Quality Inspector. The Employee

will be expected to perform the following job duties:

a) Receipt of postal items, shipped by such delivery services as FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL

etc.

b) Processing of postal items, including the following procedures:

- receiving, handling, opening packages

- inspection of contents, description of items condition and their accessories

- photographing and weighting of commodities

- making of written reports

c) Storage of postal items up to 30 days in case of delay or impossibility to ship them to

the destinat ion point

d) Consolidation and division of postal items

e) Shipment of packages and envelopes by the delivery services by order and at the

expense of the Employer

f) Making reports about activity

2. The Employee agrees to be employed on the terms and conditions set out in this

Agreement. The Employee agrees to be subject to the general supervision of and act pursuant

to the orders, advice and direction of the Employer.

3. The Employee will perform any and all duties that are reasonable and that are customarily

performed by a person holding a similar position in the industry or business of the

Employer.

4. The Employer cannot unilaterally and significantly change the Employee's job title or

duties. The Employer may make changes to the job title or duties of the Employee where

the changes would be considered reasonable for a similar position in the industry or busi-

12 -

ness of the Employer. The Employee’s job title or duties may be changes by agreement

and with the approval of both the Employee and the Employer.

5. The Employee agrees to abide by the Employer’s rules, regulations, and practices, including

those concerning work schedules, vacation and sick leave, as they may from time

to time be adopted of modified.

6. The Employee shall receive all the necessary instructions, training material and directions

from his/her direct supervisor, assigned for him/her by the Employer. The abovementioned

information will be communicated by means of telephone communication,

web-interface and electronic mail.

7. The Employee shall perform his/her duties within a period, set by the Employer. The

Employer uses the reasonable periods that are usual for business intercourse in this field.

In case if the Employee cannot perform his/her duties on time, the proper explanations

concerning the reason of delay shall be provided.

Probationary Period

8. The Employee is accepted for a job on probation for one (1) month. After passing of

probationary period the Employee is accepted into the regular staff with indication in the

personal record and notice from the Employer.

Agreement duration

9. The agreement comes into effect since the moment of its signing, and it is not timelimited.

10. The calculation of compensation for labor starts since the actual beginning by the

Employee of his/her duties.

Employee Compensation

11. Compensation paid to the Employee for the services rendered by the Employee as required

by this Agreement (the “Compensation”) will include a month salary of 2,000 (two

thousand) USD as well as the bonus for diligent and timely performance of duties in strict

com-pliance with the instructions, reaching one hundred (100) percent of base salary.

- 13 -

12. This Compensation will be payable the end of the month while the probationary period.

The Compensation will be payable twice a month in the equal pieces while the main

period. The bonus is paid once a month.

13. The Employee understands and agrees that bonuses paid to the Employee will rest in

the sole discretion of the Employer and that the Employee will not earn or accrue any

right to incentive compensation by reason of the Employee’s employment.

14. In case of refusal on the end of the Employee to perform his/her duties, deliberate delay

of receipt or shipment of postal items and also deliberate voluntary waste of property

the Employer shall be able to obtain from the Employee the compensation for sustained

losses and deduct them from the salary of the Employee.

Additional charges

15. In case if the Employee has to pay additional charges related to his professional activity

for benefit of the Employer, the Employer shall compensate for expended means.

Each such means shall be documented and coordinated with the Employer.

16. The Employer completely takes upon himself all charges and responsibility related to

shipment and payment for postal item.

Additional regulations

17. The Employee takes up his/her activity remotely. The work place of the Employee is

his/her location address, indicated in this Agreement.

18. The Employee shall be able to receive posting, sign bills of parcels and do all necessary

acts in his/her name, in the name of the Employer and also in the name of the third

parties who are the clients of the Employer.

Vacation

19. The Employee will be entitled to four weeks of paid vacation each year during the

term of this Agreement, or as entitled by law, whichever is greater.

20. The times and dates for any vacation will be determined by mutual agreement

between the Employer and the Employee

- 14 -

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties have duly affixed their signatures.

EMPLOYEE EMPLOYER

Signature Signature

Print Name

Oliver Johnson

Head of Quality Control Department