Learn about us and introduce yourself
#183482 by colega0330 Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:08 pm
Dear all,

My galfriend had been scammed by a guy named James Rex from skype and his account is james180866
He claimed he is working with one of the british oil company and send to Ghana on contracts for 2 years.
he even wrote his wife had passed away 7 years ago on an accident with a daughter and left him n a son along. at 1st he had ask my galfriend to send a handphone to him, my galfriend did send but is a cheap handphone, then ask her to send money to his son examination, she did send 1000usd. Later on ask her to send medicine which cost 1000 usd dollar. After that ask her to send a big sum of money to activate his account and lucky she did not send becoz she received an threathened email from which that scam's lawyer (who claimed is a lawyer) wrote if she don't send he will put her in jail. She is not afraid it and she called me and I accompany her report to police.
Anyone out there who has contact with james rex, beware of this scam, his tricks ask you to send money by bits and bits to dry your pockets within 3 mths.
Another thing his grammer is very poor too! :laugh-s:
Beware him and his email is [email protected]. n don't ever believe his photos (pics were been stolen) too!
Advertisement