Learn about us and introduce yourself
#179346 by GGFLORIDA Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:04 pm
Hi my name is GG. I WANT TO THANK WHO EVER POSTED INFO. ON A HENRY CRANE AKA CRAME. IT BROUGHT ME TO THIS SITE, AND HAS BEEN THE FIRST INFO. I HAVE FOUND ON HIM. I AM A WIDOW AND AM ON A GROUP CALLED WIDOWS VILLAGE, MOSTLY FOR WIDOWS OF MILITARY OR THOSE BURIED AT ARLINGTON. I AM BOTH. I MET THIS MR. CRANE ON THERE AND WE STARTED TO CORRESPOND. ILL MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT. THE BOTTOM LINE IS HE IS ONLY OUT TO GET INTO YOUR BANK ACCT. ESPECIALLY HOME EQUITY LINES. SAYS HE IS OFF SHORE AND NEEDS TO DEPOSIT FUNDS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT ( must be a HELOC) en he wants you to transfer the funds to his motherless child. He says he is a widower of a four year old. He was able to get into my account just knowing little about me and i got it stopped, but i was almost taken for 25,000. I HAVE BEEN SUSPICIOUS OF HIM BUT I HAVE NOT FOUND ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET WITH THE NAME HENRY CRANE EXCEPT A FACEBOOK PAGE WHICH I BLOCKED AND IT IS GIRLS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES ON IT, SO APPARENTLY HE HITS DATING SITES AS WELL. THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT AND CONFIRMING I WAS ABOUT TO BE SCAMMMED. GG
Advertisement