Learn about us and introduce yourself
#177602 by mlc1030 Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:27 am
Hello. I have a valid prescription for a certain medication and thought that Id save money by buying online, this proved to be a horrenedous mistake. Company name: RXPHARMA25hs.shop. They billed my credit card on Sept. 7, 2013. told me it shipped on Sept. 12, 2013... then 2 1/2 weeks later told me it was re-shipped on Sept 23rd because the original supplier was out of stock. Red FLAG there. So I call customer service at 1-810-930-7435- on Sept. 30, 2013 and spoke to PEPE? She was very nice at first when I asked her about my order and everything but when I told her that if I didnt have a tracking number by Friday Oct. 4, 2013.. a valid tracking order, I would be putting a claim into my credit card company for a reversal of charges for goods not received. By then... 10 days I should have a tracking number. These people are complete frauds. They go by medspremium.com and [email protected]. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I take partial responsibility for not doing a complete search of information regarding this place... hope this helps the next person
Advertisement

#177607 by TerranceBoyce Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:37 pm
Name EURODNS S.A
Whois Server whois.eurodns.com
Referral URL http://www.eurodns.com
Status clientTransferProhibited
Important Dates
Expires On April 30, 2014
Registered On April 30, 2013
Updated On April 30, 2013
Name Servers
ns1.eurodns.com 80.92.65.2
ns2.eurodns.com 80.92.89.242
ns3.eurodns.com 46.105.158.142
ns4.eurodns.com 192.174.68.100

Domain: rxpharma25hs.com
Registrar: Eurodns S.A.

Registrant:
Company:
Name: Duggins Frank
Address: Pokrovsky Boulevard No.7
City: Moscow
Postal Code: 94121
Phone: +7 959177282
Fax:
Email: @hushmail.com

Administrative Contact:
Company:
Fax:

Technical Contact:
Company:
Fax:

Original Creation Date: 2013-04-30
Expiration Date: 2014-04-29

clientTransferProhibited

Nameserver Information:
Nameserver: ns1.eurodns.com
Nameserver: ns2.eurodns.com
Nameserver: ns3.eurodns.com
Nameserver: ns4.eurodns.com

I have no idea from the website what the name of the company is, or indeed whether or not it is a company. Most likely it isn't and it doesn't state where it's located. Russia, China, Africa, Pakistan or India are all possibilities.

I doubt they're located in the Iranian Embassy in Moscow.

http://www.iranchamber.com/embassy/popup_embassyout/embassy_ru.php

Embassy of IRAN
Pokrovsky Boulevard No.7,
Moscow,
Russia

Q: What will appear on my card statement?
A: Charges from us will appear under various discreet names on your credit card statement, you will be informed in your order confirmation e-mail of the exact name.

That usually indicates that they don't know who they''ll be passing the charge through, suggesting that they're using someone else's facility. A very bad sign.

Never ever order medicine through a website where you know nothing about the vendor. Worse than losing your money, it could kill you.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle