Learn about us and introduce yourself
#173630 by renas Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:26 pm
Hi all - sure hope I haven't been here before - Ive lost count of all the scam forums I have visited to get this info out. I am not tech savy - I will post this and then try to post the pic.
Hope somebody gets this guy. Kind Regards. RS

RE Maj Gen Contd. Per previous post -Pasted for Scamwarners Forum

And This is the Email he just send TODAY:
• Major Gen Miller

To
<Removed - CW>

Hello Friend!
How are you doing today?
Hope you are doing well?
Thanks so much for taken your time to write this...

I must say its by error as i got a friend whose name is ()...She is from Prince George D.C and also in the Canadian Army...We were friends until i lost her ID in my Skype account okay...Notwithstanding,You and I can be friends as well if you don't mind...Maybe destiny brought you to me because I can't really explain how its you....

Well you are right,but i am whom i am okay...Maybe with time you got more proof...Otherwise,I am a security agent and can't disclose my identity okay....I must say its quite reasonable to ask all of this...But on the other hand,This are security related questions,and i' ll also need to know you more to be at ease with you...

Let me take this time to introduce myself to you once again.....
I am Major Harrie Rich M.of the US Army, California. but currently serving with NATO troops here in Afghan on a peace keeping mission okay...

Once again,I really appreciate crossing your path and wish we could continue okay...Looking forward to more of your reply as well as have you online if possible..

Take good care of yourself for me and have a blessed day.Cheerio..

Mjr Harrie Rich M.

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2013 1:12:39 AM
Subject: Fw: Stolen Military Photo and Info on Scammer

Please note I am forwarding this to as many sites as I can to get this info out, but I do not want to fill out any forms or give any personal info whatsoever.
This shook me up. I hope he is found. Kind Regards. RS

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2013 12:22:25 AM
Subject: Stolen Military Photo and Info on Scammer

August 7, 2013
re: Stolen Military Photos
This person contacted me through my Skype yesterday Aug. 6 and we exchanged IM dialogue. I copied it, and the dialogue is below. I searched google images for stolen military pictures and found this photo which was used. He gave me the email address [email protected] as listed below.
Here is the link about email scams where the picture is: http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6&start=70
I am also attaching a link to a scam site which may be talking about the same person using slightly different names:
http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/male_scammers/f8530_17.htm
I don’t know what his skype user name was and I uninstalled my skype.
I have deleted my name from the first conversation and I set up this email address so I could reply to his email. I am also pasting below my reply to him.
I found the hundreds if not thousands of stolen military pictures in you tube warnings from CID and I did some research and found your link also.
I do not want to give out the personal info they asked for in their forms and I do not want to fill out any forms. All the info you need is right here.
I hope you get this person.
Kind Regards – and maybe you could let me know through this email if you get this guy – he caused me a lot of time and confusion.

Here is the Skype Exchange:

[3:03:02 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: Hello!how are you doing?
[3:05:09 PM] *** has shared contact details with Major Gen Harrie Mill. ***
[3:08:20 PM]: Who are you?
[3:24:31 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: you can see from my profile okay...
[3:25:02 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: where are you from please?
[3:26:25 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: are you there?
[3:39:49 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: are you busy?
[3:53:30 PM] : I was speaking with my brother. I am here now.
[3:54:14 PM] : Are you really a Major General?
[3:55:54 PM] : I am still getting used to using skype - I am a newbie - in case I push the wrong buttons or something....
[3:56:26 PM] : Oh I am in Halifax Canada
[3:58:53 PM] : By the way - your profile does not say anything except where you are from.
[5:15:14 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: i am sorry i was busy okay..
[5:15:19 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: i am back...
[5:16:19 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: yeah i am from the state...California to be precised..but currently on special assignment here in kandahar...
[5:16:35 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: are you gone again?
[5:17:36 PM] : i am here -
[5:17:54 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: Are you busy please?
[5:18:04 PM] : I am here
[5:18:43 PM] : dont know why this is not working
[5:19:26 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: Can i see your pics please?
[5:20:08 PM] : If you get this - I assume you sent me that first message by mistake - my brother is in the military so I thought maybe you knew him - but not the case...
[5:20:53 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: where is he serving?
[5:21:53 PM] : He is retired now – however, his son, has served in Bosnia and I think we was in the middle east at some point.
[5:22:50 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: wow...i was in bosnia on surveillance 2yrs ago...
[5:23:31 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: you know our is security,and centres around the globe...
[5:23:48 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: can i see your pics please?
[5:25:33 PM] : I am a little leery about that - but will tell you I am 54 and have grey hair. I have an interest in the space program and was emailing videos to my brother about that - and you popped up.
[5:26:50 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: really?well i am also new here...as its the only medium by which i can communicate outside from here for security reasons...
[5:27:31 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: nothwithstanding,can i still see your pics?
[5:27:55 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: i guess you can see mine from there huh?
[5:29:29 PM] : Yes I can - perhaps if we continue to dialog I will put a pic up. However - must go now - Really neat talking to you from across the world. I assume you can send emails through skype?
[5:30:13 PM | Edited 5:30:38 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: ohhh no..maybe we can exchange mail ID and exchange mails okay..
[5:30:21 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: can i have yours?
[5:30:54 PM] : Well - we have connected through this skype IM - so why not just use this
[5:31:36 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: as i am always busy,it could be better via mail i think..
[5:31:57 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: but if you insist no p...
[5:32:04 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: you can have mine..
[5:32:23 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: [email protected]
[5:33:00 PM] Major Gen Harrie Mill: i would wanna read a nice introductory piece from you..
[5:33:42 PM] : Sure - one thing for sure is I like writing. Take Care. Bye for now.

hello from Canada
FROM Rena Smith TO 1 recipient
Show Details
From
<Removed - CW>

To
[email protected]

Hi there was speaking to you through Skype yesterday and you gave me this email address. If you don't mind I have a couple of questions before I dialogue with you.

First - how did you end up on my site? You started off my saying "hello how are you?"

Second - I am sure you understand, in your line of work, how I need some kind of proof that you are who you say you are. Anyone can put up any kind of picture and create a false profile.

You said you were from California and that you are currently in Kandahar. Can you tell me in general terms something I can verify - like what base you are from in the US - and what group you are with in Kandahar.

If I can verify you are an honest person and your information is accurate, I would be happy to speak with you.

For now I am using the pen name <Removed - CW>.

Regards
RS
Advertisement