Learn about us and introduce yourself
#168435 by snehagtm Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:15 am
http://www.findaupair.com/search/search_for_family.asp

Our email address:

Hello Sneha Thank you for interest for our family. Do you speak french ? I am single father with 3 children 1 week on 2, are you interested ? You have specified "single mothers only" When are you free for coming in France ? Have you visa ? Can you send me several photos from you ? Thank you, friendly Pierre

Hello Sneha

Thank you for mail, can you send me please other photos from you ?

It is not a problem if you do not speak french, it would be interesting that you speak english with my children.

When can you come exactly and for how much time ?

In July I have my children all the month but in August I am alone during 3 weeks.

Are you interested to stay with me in August when I will be alone ?

If yes, you could come 2 weeks with me in Italy, I will take holidays and make a competition of athletics in Torino.

What does it mean : the host family would apply for the visa documentations ?

Is it complicated for me ?

(because I have no much time)

Can you pay your travel or must I participate ?

Thank you for making me precise answers

Very friendly

Pierre

Please let me if these are scams or not. And what shall i do?
Advertisement

#168502 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:27 pm
http://whatismyipaddress.com/email-header
I mentioned the French writing style because often (not always) scam letters look like they were written by a West African. What you posted doesn't. Even when they write in French, scammers in West Africa have a distinctive writing style that is different from the way people who grew up in Europe or North America write French or English.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#168506 by Dotti Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:17 pm
As Vonpaso has said, the writing is not consistent with a typical African scammer. Because I see no evidence of this, I will remove his email address.

However, you are talking about a male employer who has invited you to stay with him when there are no children in the home. He has also asked for several photos of you. We have encountered situations in which real employers have been searching for an au pair and expecting the au pair to agree to a physical and / or sexual relationship. It is important that you make sure you understand what expectations this potential employer has of you, especially when the children are not in the home.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#168788 by snehagtm Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:56 am
Dear Aupair,

Haven gone through your profile on the www.easyaupair.com, we are satisfied with your conducts.

I and my wife have decided to employ you to be our next Au pair/Nanny. We would need your services in taking care of our son Michael. We are currently residing in the London, UK.

Do feel free to write to us, if you are interested to work for my family.
Your monthly is salary will be 1800GBP which would be paid to you at the end of every month and a weekly pocket money of 220GBP and this is subjected to change with respect to your approach to services in our family.

Do well and get back to us via email: [email protected] should you be interested in working for my family.

Looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully,
Lukas Khalifa
For the Family.
#168830 by began steele Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:56 pm
snehagtm , re Lukas Khalifa. That's a scam too. I am not going to discuss why aside from a small matter in the text which seems to tell me Africa, but be assured it's a scammer after money.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#168948 by snehagtm Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:18 am
Dear Sneha

Good to hear from you.

I,m really happy to receive your mail in regards of coming down here in UK to take care of my son, i contacted the easyaupair.com administrative unit in regards with an Au pair that is reliable, trust worthy.

The easyaupair.com administrative unit informed me that they will get back to me with their Au pair applicant that can handle the Job with good and accurate measure, i,m so glad to receive the information that you were referred to my family as an Au pair for my son.

David is a lovely kid that like playing with friends, he is a healthy kid that love peace, he also love quite and homely environment. Most times he like to play games , read comic books and good story books. I hope you will try your best in taking care of him when am off to work.

You can add me with my yahoo i.d for an online interview or you can add me with skype i.d dr.alexander_churchill , if it is not possible for you to use these following procedures we can communicate through mail and i can inform you about the job details , also ask you some questions, discuss about your salary expectation and also communicate further towards your arrival down here in UK for the job offer.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible
#168952 by began steele Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:45 am
dr.alexander_churchill is also a scammer. He is a Doctor of nothing and is unable to write properly and do basic punctuation. Hard to say where he is from but we need email headers for this. He is not educated in English.
Sneha if you are outside of the EU you will not get an au pair job as there are strict allocations set by the Government. You need to look at the UKBA website to be fully informed about the rules.
See Easy aupair pages below .
UK Au Pair Visa - United Kingdom Au Pair Programme
Home > Au Pair Hosting Countries > United Kingdom

1) Members of the EU can enter and work as an Au Pair in the UK without any applications needed.

2) The UK have introduced the Youth Mobility Scheme for people wanting to work as an au pair the UK from outside the EU, this has replaced the old Au Pair programme for the UK.

3) Currently the Visa length is 2 years and under the government gudielines cannot by extended further than that.

4) So far, only Australia, Canada, Japan and New Zealand. However, you are also eligible to apply if you are a British Overseas Citizen, British Overseas Territories Citizen or a British National (Overseas).

For further information please visit the UK Government Website.

Youth Mobility Scheme - Guidelines
The Youth Mobility Scheme was introduced 27 November 2008, applicants must be aged between 18-30 years old and have no children under the age of 18 for which they are financially reponsible for.

If you previously spent time in the United Kingdom on the Working Holidaymaker visa, you are not eligible for the Youth Mobility Scheme.

People applying for this scheme must have at least £1600 in their bank account, this is to show that you have enough money to support yourself during the programme.

i contacted the easyaupair.com administrative unit in regards with an Au pair that is reliable, trust worthy.

He did not. The website works via internet contact for those who pay a monthly fee. He contacted nobody.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#168975 by snehagtm Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:16 am
Dear Au pair Applicant,

With regards to your registration with us at http://www.easyaupair.com.

We at the administrative unit have verified the authenticity of the intending British Host family (Dr.Alexander Churchill Family) as genuine and recommend them to you if you have interest for further negotiation with them and effective resumption of your services with them.

With respect to this, they have terminated their account with us to avoid further contact with any other intending applicant as we have assured them of you being a worthy applicant.

We approve of you to go ahead ascertaining that your interest would be to provide your services for the intending H ost Family. Kindly contact the host family via email [email protected]

Best regards.

Administrative/ Registration Unit.
The EasyAupair.Com Team
#168996 by began steele Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:26 pm
You need to publish the email it was sent from and the header. I would say the person /scammer had themselves deleted for scamming and your contact is off site and fake. The letter you have looks like African English and the confirmation that it is DR Churchill only reinforces my view it's a scam. If the easy aupair email address has the website domain such as support@easyaupair.com it is real but anything else is fake such as [email protected].
I can however assure you it is a lie when you read the terms of service.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. The owners and webmaster for this site do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the profiles and individual information here, nor do we warranty, nor do we imply any merchantability of the products or services offered. The information on these pages should be acted upon at the member's sole risk.

In short they guarantee nothing and it's all at your own risk. Below it says that all they provide is a means of contact so it is up to you to verify what they have registered in their data base (Which in this case is what the scammer has submitted.)
7.3. All fees are for the contact information of au pair or families, this is not an employment fee, and stated again we are not an Au Pair Agency in the classical sense nor are we an employment agency.

7.4. Thus "Easy Au Pair" only allows the use of the data base by its registered users. The use of the data base can be connected with certain conditions, i.e. check of the registration data as well as the contact and address data.

The outcome is you are dealing with a scammer and 100% certainty.
The scammer has seduced you off site, floods you with lies, and intends to work on you where where he thinks you have no protection - except you do and it comes from Scamwarners
Please publish any email addresses you have to help warn others. Please don't tell scammer anything and just vanish. You may get other similar attempts.