Learn about us and introduce yourself
#167305 by queengrammy55 Wed May 29, 2013 6:51 pm
I have had about the same email from a German Army Soldier named Conrad Carsten found me on Skype. Says he trusts me and has money he got on nite raid too and that his Commander told him he could not ever share the money with him and how he could get it to a turkish Diplomat if he found anymore! Now telling me he did find 2.4 million and he says this turkish diplomat is saving it for him. To send to me! Yeah! He found this big money 2.4 million dollars in a nite raid near Kandahar. He supposedly had been there for 2 years and is divorced with a child. No parents. Is 46 years old Oct. 1, 1966 birthdate. Sent me ecards and sweet emails was online on skype all the time saying duty at 8 AM in Kandahar and then 11:30 PM nite raid. Was getting his info from a nato site he finally gave me finally I figured out how he knew everything there. Was in love with me and was going marry me. Sent me several pics 2 military that was copy and pasted could not even see his name on it. another one on a deck and water saying it was in Afghan. yeah right! When I asked for more pics he gave me all sorts of excuses also about not being able to skype video said he could not because of security and also could not have a cell as only married officers could have them. When I told him I knew better he said oh baby Usa different than Germany. I feel he was maybe from Turkey. He says he is from Landshut, Germany. Is very dark in his pics to be from Germany. Patch on uniform is German most likely copy & Pasted. He did get my address and sent me flowers once as I was sick. Said he was with Forced Communications there guarding the borders. I have saved all communications with him I have when I first entered this site for the first time today a post from 2011 was the exact same letter and words he sent me today on skype. My question is has anyone else heard from this scammer? And what is there purpose of wanting to send money to us?? What would be the purpose gave me the name and email today of a fake diplomat with this supposed fake money too. I never used it. Will this scammer ask me for money? [email protected] is his name Landshut, Germany, German Army and is 46 Oct. 1, 1966 on Skype and email. Thank you
Advertisement

#167312 by queengrammy55 Wed May 29, 2013 7:26 pm
Beware of [email protected] and on skype says he is in German Army form Landshut 46 years old and is now in Kandahar. Beware!! He will scam you telling you has acquired money in a nite raid and wants to send it to you!!! 2.4 million dollars and sen it through a diplomat from Turkey. Wants to deliver to to your door at home!
He will then come home to you soon. Has been there 2 years divorced with a daughter Anke 11 years old. Watch out for him and please let me know if you had heard from this scammer!! Please.
#167345 by Con Warner Thu May 30, 2013 3:22 am
queengrammy55 wrote:And what is there purpose of wanting to send money to us?? What would be the purpose gave me the name and email today of a fake diplomat with this supposed fake money too. I never used it. Will this scammer ask me for money?

The scammer has no money to send you and the fake diplomat is played by the scammer or an accomplice.
Everything is fake or stolen. His real name is not "Conrad" and he isn't in the armed forces.

This is a very common advanced fee scam, usually undertaken by West Africans. It's highly likely that your scammer is working from there.

The scammer will ask you to pay fake diplomatic fees or taxes, time and time again until you are totally penniless and have borrowed from friends and sold everything you have.

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
#173742 by TerranceBoyce Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:34 am
Welcome to Scamwarners unadjessie.

The person you're dealing with is a scammer and he'll be using photos he's picked up off the internet and he may be using the same ones as before or a new set, so seeing old ones won't help you at all. None of them are anything to do with the scammer.

His story is ridiculous and a lie. He only wants to steal money from you. He's holding back from telling you that you won't get anything before you pay him imaginary fees of one sort or another. It's a very common and old scam.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#173764 by vonpaso xlura Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:59 pm
Scammers have ways of faking webcam. Try talking to him in Dutch or German and see how well he can write in those languages. Post the results here. If he is actually West African, we can recognize the marks in any European language.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10