Learn about us and introduce yourself
#165523 by alyzha Mon May 13, 2013 7:49 am
Beware of this name's Mrs.Jilian Wilson & Mrs.Melissa Adams
This persons is claiming that they are from UK offering an employment as an Au pair.
asking money from whoever there victims...I check the I.P address they are located in US.
this is the email I received from this scamers.Asking me to send money to this person Rebecca Hewitt,according to the email i need to send 800GBP for visa processing.They are using different photos to proved that they are real but as i check online they are scamers!!!

Kindly send an email to them and ask them to send you requirements as soon as possible.

UNITED KINGDOM IMMIGRATION SERVICES
E-Mail: [email protected]
Contact Person: Mrs Rebecca Hewitt
Designation: HEAD OF VISA/PERMITS OPERATIONS.

Advertisement

#165526 by Dotti Mon May 13, 2013 7:58 am
Welcome alyzha,

Thank you for posting this scam information. The email address you have posted is typical of an au pair scammer.
It would be very helpful if you could post the email address and the first email sent for each of the fake families as well.

One clarification here:
I check the I.P address they are located in US.

Many email providers, including gmail, show their own servers as the originating IP. For example, an email that was sent by logging into gmail.com will always appear to come from California, because that is where google is located. It is not where the scammer is located. The scammers using this particular scam format could be anywhere, but in reality they are most likely located in Western Africa or Malaysia.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.