Learn about us and introduce yourself
#164908 by hancockcjz Thu May 09, 2013 12:34 pm
This place seems way too good to be true, has a nicer website and more official looking then all the other places who run scam like Financial Outsourcing Ltd and similar companies. Anyways has anyone come across this company before and if so do you know whether its a scam or not. I've looked at plenty of places online and have found no mention of this plannng center running any kind of scam so kind of half-heartedly holding onto the hope its legitimate
Advertisement

#164930 by TerranceBoyce Thu May 09, 2013 1:52 pm
Just an observation

http://www.barnscenter.com/index.php

Barns Planning Center registered office 2 Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005, USA are authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Company is registered in USA with company registration number 714051739

I seem to recall that the USA became independent some back, if my memory is correct, and its companies no longer bow to UK regulatory institutions.

Maybe the USA has changed its mind. :D

The point being that the FSA is a UK regulatory body and even if it were regulated by them, it would be legally obliged to quote its registration number along with its company registration on the website. Perversely it doesn't even claim to have a UK office. Looking in to it any deeper would be a waste of effort.

The implications of such an error are both complex and amusing.

I forgive it everything

Domain Name.......... barnscenter.com
Creation Date........ 2013-05-03
Registration Date.... 2013-05-03
Expiry Date.......... 2014-05-03
:roll:

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#164942 by vonpaso xlura Thu May 09, 2013 3:26 pm
Barns Planning Center belongs to the Grafton-Riggs scam gang and has the same template as Grafton. Financial Outsourcing belongs to the Bimbom-Bump scam gang. Different gangs, but both recruit money mules. I'll start the reporting process now.

"Barns Planning Center Appoints Head of Israel" - only God and Israelis have authority to do that!

Please post any emails you got from Barns, with headers if you can find them.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#165028 by TerranceBoyce Fri May 10, 2013 11:05 am
404 - Not Found

It died of embarrassment ? :mrgreen:

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle