Learn about us and introduce yourself
#164718 by AussieBaiter Tue May 07, 2013 5:50 pm
Hi all, as a long time baiter from Australia, who enjoys nothing more than making life hard for scammers. While chasing a scammer who has set up fake profile on Tagged.com, more research found he had being running scams on Graigslist, which in turn lead me to ScamWarners. I am proud to be a Baiter, as while they deal with me, they are not scamming others. I have had countless scammers bank accounts closed down which is a major pain for the scammer, but allows the bait to continue, while they await their payment. I can see already the countless baits I can pick up from ScamWarners, and will be using the old ASEM (Accidently Sent Email) trick to pull them. And on a final note to anyone wanting to try baiting, online security is a must to ensure the scammer cannot track you.
Advertisement

#164730 by TerranceBoyce Tue May 07, 2013 9:58 pm
Welcome AussieBaiter - ebay, Craigslist and ad scammers are pretty easy to hook using their own tactics. There's no shortage of scammer addies to be harvested from the forums - the fresher the better. :D

Just mailing them takes up their time and, with a little invention, suitable candidates can be led beyond being merely inconvenienced.

Happy hunting. 8)

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#164733 by Bubbles Tue May 07, 2013 10:11 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners AussieBaiter. We do not support baiting here. This site is for warning and educating about scams and scammers. Your experience as a baiter may be helpful here by posting scammers you come across.

Since you are a baiter, you may feel more at ease at our sister site: www.419eater.com where we support safe baiting.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#164739 by vonpaso xlura Tue May 07, 2013 11:00 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners! Besides posting scripts (I post them at Eater and here), you can use data you gather while scambaiting to warn possible victims. Here's an example:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24664&p=68409
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=215657
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=213186 (behind a login)

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10