Learn about us and introduce yourself
#164362 by Sudqi Zuraiqi Sat May 04, 2013 4:20 am
Recently, I received the following email. Can you help to check if it is scam one or not??
((firstly, I want to tell you that I didn't receive any call, email, or any interview which relates to this position, also they asked me to pay 205 pound to UK immigrant affairs department in order to get the "Expatriates job approval for foreign worker"))

The E-mail>>>

Dear Applicant ,
Thank you for your interest in our noble hotel. We wish to congratulate and inform you that you have been short listed in Russell Hotel after going through your CV .
Please find attached the OVERSEAS APPLICANT'S BIO-DATA FORM. You should print it out, fill and send it to the British ImmigrationDepartment Via E-mail for approval of your Multiple-entry work permits visa, as Russell Hotel management has already notified them about your Employment in Russell Hotel.
[email protected]
You are advised to copy and paste this email, don’t type to avoid error.
Note: as soon as you have forwarded the filled form, do keep in touch with us so that we can always offer our assistance when and if needed.
Thanks for your co-operation.

Sincerely
Mr Steve Owen.
Hr Manger.
The Russell Hotel London
Tel: +44 7031930602

:D ***THANKS FOR YOUR HELP*** :P
Advertisement

#164363 by TerranceBoyce Sat May 04, 2013 4:37 am
Welcome to Scamwarners Sudqi Zuraiqi and I regret that the job offer is a scam. There is no job and the scammer only wants to steal money from you.

The telephone number beginning "+44 70" is a redirect number and indicates that the scammer isn't located in the UK.

"[email protected]" is not an official UK government mail address and to obtain a visa to work in the UK you'd have to contact the British Embassy in your own country and pay any fees to them.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle