Learn about us and introduce yourself
#162235 by runforestrun Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:35 pm
I played along in the scam to see how far we would get before he asked for money. This was the first email.
Hi, I'm Dr. Joseph Krueger...I'm on a 5months contract with the US Military. I need you as my source of contact for an urgent purpose. Reply asap once you read this for more info.
Regards
Dr. Joseph Krueger
[email protected]

This was the second email.

From:[email protected] on behalf of; DR. JOSEPH KRUEGER <[email protected]>

Thank you for your prompt response. I'm Dr. Joseph Krueger, A senior health adviser to the United Nation and presently on a tour in Yemen military community. I am a managing partner to an oil servicing firm with contract in Iraq, Iran and Kuwait. I seek your consent and I want to know if you can be trusted based on your profile. I have some items that I would love to ship to you because of my conflict of interest as a United Nation US appointed official and as an active managing partner of an oil servicing firm. I have $20million from oil proceed and deals in the gulf region where I have been on a war tour between Iraq and Afghanistan. I will not want such money traced into my account hence the need to contact you so you can keep it save pending the end of my tour here; which last for another 2months. If you are interested and can help me then I can highlight more on how much we will be sharing funds and how to ship them to you. Definitely through a United Nation air ambulance or our cargo relief aircraft. All I need is your acceptance and I will provide further information on shipment and transaction.
I hope this mail finds you in good health and give you the confidence to accept this proposal that will change our life and that of the people around us.
Regards
Joseph Krueger

The third email explained how he accomplished all this stuff and my share would be 30% So Ill just skip to the 4th email.

From
: Joseph Krueger <[email protected]>
I want to thank you for your information which you provided.The boxes are presently in Dallas, Texas USA and the Pilot who moved them for me has just registered them in a private security company who will be delivering the boxes to you tomorrow. I have attached the receipt of payments made for the delivery and you are required to send the receipt to the delivery firm with the below e-mail.

Dispatch Manager's Name: Joseph Abner
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone Number: 903-740-3659

Description of the boxes
Package: Two Trunk Box
Height: 70cm
Width: 50cm
Weight: 45Lbs
So I need you to handle this delivery like it was your last hope in other for the boxes to get delivered quickly to you.
I need an update from you tomorrow on delivery.
Thanks
Joseph

The number is real I did call it. The area code is in Longview Texas and the guy is some Mexican with a very thick accent.:laugh-s: Sooo by this time these "packages" are on "supposedly" on their way. BUT then I got this email.

From: Joseph Abner( SKYHOME DELIVERY) <[email protected]>
April 11th, 2013
Re: SKYHOME Shipment Notification
I deemed it appropriate to inform you that your boxes are in our custody but the US Customs has ordered that the boxes be placed on hold till you have the Receiver Clearance Permit covering the boxes presented.
This Receiver Clearance Permit is to be obtained by the Receiver being you, So I will advise that you send me a scanned copy of the permit so I can present them on your behalf to the US Customs for release approval.
Please be informed that immediately this document is provided to this office, your boxes will be released for your delivery.
SKYHOME Delivery!!! We deliver fast and safe to your door step.
Regards
Joseph Abner

Then he says that he forgot to include the permits! Isnt that a bummer. Well damn.

I just checked the Receipt I sent to you earlier and found out that it
wasn't included as item that were paid for, can you contact Andy
Wright immediately and find out how we can get the permits needed for
release? My Pilot friend who registered the boxes in your name on my behalf
said he wasn't allowed to obtain the permits for you as the receiver
because he wasn't the receiver of the boxes, its the receiver's
responsibility to obtain the permits. Please find out immediately from
Andy what is needed to be done, My Pilot friend has arrived Yemen.
Waiting...
Joseph

Sooo Lets see how much it will cost to get these "permits".

From
: Joseph Abner( SKYHOME DELIVERY) <[email protected]>
The permits are to be obtained from our office and presented to the Customs on your behalf, If you don't have the required permits, The permits will cost you $3,250 to obtain, Please find below the information of our accountant, You are required to choose any of our option that is easier for you to make payment.

Option 1: Western Union/ Money Gram
Receiver's Name: Angelia Johnson
Receiver's Location: Chandler, Texas
Amount: $3,250

Option 2: Bank Transfer
Name Of Bank : Bank Of America
Account Holder's Name: Angelia Johnson
Account Number: 488037342353
Routing Number : 111000025
Bank Address: 6101 S Broadway Ave Tyler,Tx 75703

You are required to send us a scanned copy of the transfer receipt for record keeping and confirmation of funds. Please confirm the receipt of my e-mail and get back to me with the time you will be sending it.
Your urgent response will be appreciated.
Best Regards
Joseph Abner

Sooo I cant afford 3 thousand dollhairs right now...But that didnt keep Joseph Krueger from trying!

Thanks for the update, I don't have such amount of money either but get me the payment information from Andy Wright, I have a friend in Jordan who I know can help me out with some money. Get the information quickly while I seek help from my friend.
Thanks
Joseph

For a doctor and assistant manager of an oil company this guy cant afford 3 grand either. Man we are in trouble here. :P So he emailed me once more.

Thanks for the Info, Right now I can't get the whole money needed because Yemen has been banned from sending money to foreign countries due to the rate of terrorism from the country. I have contacted my friend in Jordan for help who said he only has $1700 and will be sending it to Joseph Abner with the payment details in few minutes, I have no other place to get the balance needed and I'm willing to increase your share of the money if you are willing to help with the remaining $1,550 balance needed. This is also for your own good because with your share, It is enough for you to establish a business that will keep you and your family rich forever. Please help me as you are my last hope....
Thanks
Joseph

Well since I also cant afford that and I was his last hope. That was his last email I got from him. The packages containing 20 million dollars unfortunately did not get delivered. And Joseph Krueger..well you know how that ends. 8)
Advertisement

#162281 by jolly_roger Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:23 am
Thank-you for posting the new name of the trickster. In January of Twenty Thirteen, the scammer was pushing the same crap and using the name Justin Krueger.