Learn about us and introduce yourself
#155432 by Faizan Docherty Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:45 pm
Greetings everyone!

After looking the site over, I decided I could be a part of this site, too.

Although I am new here, I have been around the 419 community for some years now. I have been instrumental in shutting down some fake Internet sites along with some fake banks as well. I am still working in that area and hope to have some more soon.

I also see lots of scam emails on a daily basis and could easily add to the data base. I hope to be of some good here to help the innocent avoid being scammed.

Do we have a Facebook presence?

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#155454 by Jillian Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:01 pm
Welcome, Mr. Kruse! It's good to see you here. You might recognize my avatar from 419Eater.
We'd be very happy to have you post scam formats here. :D We have a "welcome scambaiters" topic which you might find helpful: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8223

We do have a Facebook account, and group. Facebook account ScamWarners AntiFraud. If you send a friend request, please make sure it is not a baiting account that connects to any scammer's profiles.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners