Learn about us and introduce yourself
#154987 by george1000 Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:31 pm
I know someone that was sending money to Ghana and I used information from this site to uncover 3 scammers. I highly recommend this site!! :D
Advertisement

#154989 by george1000 Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:03 am
Shortly after I used the information I got from this site to bust a scammer I stared receiving threatening e-mails. I think I made an impression. :lol: I wanted to thank you for this site and all the useful information posted here.
#154997 by Dotti Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:35 am
Welcome George!

I'm glad that the site has been helpful to you--you can also help others by posting other scammers that you encounter if they aren't already listed.

As a general rule, we don't recommend telling scammers that they are listed here, or pointing out their mistakes, as that may encourage them to change their names and/or improve their scripts so the next target misses the warning signs.

If you like "making an impression" on scammers, you can also visit our baiting site, 419eater.com, where you can learn how to play with scammers safely and effectively and/or kill their websites, something they really don't like.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#154998 by jolly_roger Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:43 am
Thanks George.
Good to hear you saved someone. The threatening e-mails are bad, but you need not worry about them. Unfortunately, the internet is full of scammers. Most dating sites are over-flowing with them, and many sites don't bother to get rid of scammers - because scammers look good... scammers use model photos, have nice profiles, and that attracts more members to the site. Please do not divulge to the trickster they are listed here nor do not advertise this site to them. The less the tosser knows, the better it is. There are many topics covered within the forum. Some of the stories that members tell is heart breaking stuff. When someone is saved, makes it all worth ones' while I think.
#155001 by george1000 Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:01 am
Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I'll have to make a visit to the 419eater website. So far I've received 11 threatening e-mails. Rather enjoying all the stirring I started. I think I ruined her day and it satisfied me greatly. I got to stop someone from draining their bank account and expose 3 scammers with a couple of the pointers I found here.
#155002 by george1000 Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:01 am
I need to check and see if the scammers I found are exposed here. I need to read the rules on posting their info. Thanks.
Last edited by george1000 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
#155003 by jolly_roger Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:07 am
And there is a good probability that 'she' is really a he that is writing and pretending to be 'her'. Such are their devious ways.
#155455 by Jillian Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:07 pm
Welcome george1000! Thanks for the nice feedback. We're happy to have you join us. As Dotti said, you sound like you'd enjoy 419Eater. :D

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#155516 by george1000 Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:02 am
I'm definitely going to try out the 419 eater. I made one of the scammers so mad she told me the reason they scam is because they're getting revenge for us using their resources. LOL! "the reason for scam in Africa is that you white are the ones that stole our resuorse and we are taken it back. " Her quote. Crazy Huh! :laugh-s: