Learn about us and introduce yourself
#150414 by casekm01 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:38 pm
I just got this e-mail today from a craigslist post I replied to yesterday from Burlington, NC

Hello

Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my house. Yes the house is still available for rent and we are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the house now that we are not around. My husband and i just traveled to West Africa for a program called FAMILY LIFE AND HIV EDUCATION AND THE HIV PREVENTION FOR RURAL YOUTH PROGRAM, the program is taking place in three major countries in Europe, Africa, UK . We will be away for 2 to 3 years or more that is why I have made up my mind to put up my house for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it.

FEATURES : Laundry, Electric Range, Electric Heat, Master Bedroom, Playground, Car Park.AMENITIES: Air Conditioning, Patio/Party Deck, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, 24 hours Internet service, Dishwasher, Firepit, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, security alarm, Pets Friendly, Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer.

It has a dramatic entry foyer with ceramic floor. Extremely spacious rooms throughout with lots of big windows...nice and light! New neutral paint and some newer carpet..Very quiet, low traffic area. Appliances included are washer, dryer, oven,dishwasher, new fridge (7/07)...I believe its absolutely a perfect home for you and your family.Utilities include Water,Trash,Sewer,Gas,so if you belief you can take good care of the house and handle it like yours then I will be more than happy to let you rent the house. here are the information regarding the house.

BEDROOMS:..........2
BATH ROOMS:.......... 2
RENTAL AMOUNT...........$650
SECURITY DEPOSIT..............$500
HOUSE ADDRESS:.......... 1406 Osborne Dr Burlington, NC 27215

UTILITIES: ALREADY TAKING CARE OF IN THE RENT

STATUS OF MY HOUSE:AVAILABLE FOR MOVE IN. LONG AND SHORT TERMS ARE BOTH ALLOWED. ALL PETS ARE ALLOWED.(well behaved) if you are interested below is the rental application form you can fill them up then we can proceed further.

RENT APPLICATION FORM.
Name (First name/ Middle name/Surname ) : __________?
Phone # : __________?
E-mail : __________?
Best time to call : __________?
How many proposed occupants : __________?
List all in addition to yourself including approx age : __________?
Present Address : __________?
City/State : __________?
Will you have pets : __________?
Please describe Breed, size : __________?
Personality of pet : __________?
Preferred move in date : __________?
Intended length of lease: __________?
Earliest possible date of deposit payment: __________?
Length of previous tenancy : __________?
Present occupation : __________?
Are you a section 8 applicant : __________?
Do you run a business from home : __________?
If so what kind of business : __________?
Do you work late night : __________?
Do you smoke : __________?
Do you drink : __________?

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,please we are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,we do not see yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this.
Advertisement

#150432 by Bubbles Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:41 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners casekm01, please list the email address you received this message from. People often search by email. Thank you.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#150446 by vonpaso xlura Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:44 am
From the writing style, it looks like he did not just travel to West Africa, he's always been there. As Bubbles said, please post the email address. Better yet, post all the headers (remove your own address).

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10