Learn about us and introduce yourself
#149906 by louisekent Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:42 am
hi everyone,

i have been a victim of a scam recently but was meeting someone online, does anybody here come across a name Bill Harris or William Robert...

Hope you can advice.

Thank you.
Have a nice day.
Advertisement

#149913 by vonpaso xlura Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:02 am
One of those names sounds like it was invented by a scammer who doesn't know which names are typically family names and which are given names, but with just a name, it's hard to tell. Could you post some emails, including headers?

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#150068 by louisekent Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:41 am
good morning,

it was so good to hear from you. i love the picture. send me some more please. i hope you are having a great day too. i hate our days are flipped upside down. when its 400pm there it is 400am here. makes it difficult to communicate. i think the best time is like around 8/9 pm your time. but we will make it work. i believe you are worth it. i am looking forward to hearing from you more. please send me some more pics.

--- On Thu, 2/7/13, Removed personal information. ~Bubbles wrote:

Subject: Re: previous message
To: "Bill Harris" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, February 7, 2013, 4:57 AM

hi Bill,

thanks a lot for the pic.

its nice to meet u.

thank you for your message as well.

how are you, anyway? hope you have a great day at work today.

wish you a happy weekend.

...same here, i havent subscribed to chemistry so i havent had the chance to see your pic and i just grab the opportunity for the free weekend so thats why have given my email add...

thanks for the chat last time.

attaching 1 pic...

you take care

hope to hear from you soon.

To: Removed personal information. ~Bubbles
Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 11:32 AM
Subject: previous message

hey there pretty lady. this is williamh1511 off of chemistry. did u get my earlier email today? would love to hear from you. i posted a photo with it