Learn about us and introduce yourself
Advertisement

#149710 by lidach Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:50 pm
SCAM !!!
Dear :::::::ME...( he answered on my add - propperty sell)
Thank you for your kind response,my name is Dan Foster and I want to confirm to you that my interest is strong. With trust, I faithfully contact you. I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take time to go through it carefully, as the decision you make will go a long way to determine my future and business prospects.I want you to consider that i will invest in your property.

I used to be the squadron leader of the UN Special forces, attached to the international security assistance force (ISAF) Joint Command at the International Joint Command (IJC) headquarters in the country's capital Kabul in Afghanistan .On march 3rd 2012 i got a message that my family was involved in auto crash and i was on mission, due to the pressure i could not wait for my authorisation to go home. Unfortunately for my team and fortunately for me my team was ambushed that same night and 4 members of my team killed.

I became a victim of circumstance, was arrested and prosecuted for Absence without leave, Negligence and conspiracy which i know nothing about,so I got two year sentence. I am on parole now and I have been given the liberty to spend 5 hrs. of my time everyday outside the penitentiary.My son jesse needs me around because he has been in comma since the accident, prior to this event I had registered in my name the sum of 16.2 million USD with a security company. It is money I got in a hide out after a terrorist Zone raid in Afganisitan, I am the only one that knows about this money because the cash box was registered and deposited as Family treasures under a diplomatic seal. Also i can authorise anyone to be the reciever of the box.

The reason I am contacting you and taking much time to explain my ordeal is because, I need someone I can trust to reclaim the 16.2 million USD that is deposited with the security company and invest it before i come. If I observe good character during my parole period, I stand a chance to get the consent of the Judge. As soon I am free, I plan to use this money to start a new life in your country,I can authorize you to be the beneficiary of the money but I need to be assured on my following concerns;

Can you keep this secret?
Can I trust you with the fund?
What % share will you want to take for assisting me?
Can you find and handle an investment for the fund?
What will be the return on investment for the invested capital?

This is a very legal transaction and everything will be coordinated in black and white. The essence of secrecy cannot be underestimated because, a lot of money is involved, and you cannot trust anybody especially when it comes to this amount of money.I will have access to my email once or twice a day and I will always check to see if I get a reply from you. I am making arrangements to get a secure mobile phone that I can use when I am outside the penitentiary. As soon as I get it, I will give you the number.

God bless you as you consent to helping me restore my life. Let me know if we can work together. I have strong plans to compensate your assistance.

Warm regards,

Dan Foster
[email protected]
#149732 by jolly_roger Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:23 am
That is correct lidach. You would be doing yourself a HUGE favour by simply ignoring the scamming tosspot and get on with your life. The scammer has NO strong plans to compensate your assistance. The only assistance that will happen is your hard earned money going into the tricksters pocket courtesy of wu!
#149770 by jolly_roger Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:40 am
Petals. Thanks is not necessary on my part. I know the feeling of being scammed and can verify is a stressful time. I had many others help me with advice etcetera and these days I try to return the favour. There are many good people in the forums who will help because that's what members do here. I guess the best thankyou would be to ask questions about future scam attempts or suspicions you may have. That way, you will far less likely get hurt again. Yes you will take time to recover, it may take weeks or it may take many months. These experiences can be mentally draining too. I'm sure it won't be too long before you're back to normaility. Keep it safe out there.
#150059 by sweetpetals Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:42 pm
Yes it is mentally draining, was chatting with this who know who.?? for almost 10 months...and never saw the trick.. but picked upon it. They do get into your words and if you are not careful....I tell you after a few months I started to feel uneasy about the first movement and asking of cash.......then I got angry....but tried to see how far it would go......eventually, I just said ...whoever was a liar and a thief.... and ended it... hence I am here sharing.. it is a painful process........BUT now!!!! I am ok and sometimes I still get a little upset with myself..however that too will eventually pass..
#150156 by lidach Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 am
THIS IS ONE OF THOSE EMAILS THAT COME AFTER THE PHONE CALL I RECIVED ONCE.....SENT BY [email protected].....

As par our telephone conversation I am in London right now on a supposed transit, but I am experiencing some problems as the British immigration and customs are requesting from me to provide the United Kingdom

Diplomatic Duty Certificate for the consignment to show that the consignment passed through their diplomatic wing and ensure that is has been certified legal.

I do not have this certificate with me and here they operate a very rigid law. From my inquires regarding the procurement the entire cost of the document is valued at £789.00 GBP.

Presently the consignment has been recorded in their vault pending my provision of the requested documents. My flight leaves in 4hrs I do not have any official provision for accommodation here should by any reason I did not fly with my scheduled flight. I feel so bad right now, but I cannot put the blame on anyone hence I require the above amount to be made available to me right away to enable me put things in place and make sure I will leave with my scheduled flight. Please ring me on this number +447024065729.

Warm Regards

Dr. Chambas Mohamed.
#150163 by TerranceBoyce Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:17 am
The scammer is talking complete rubbish lidach.

People don't wander round with diplomatic bags in the manner he suggests. HM Customs don't touch them or inspect them at all and, if any fees were payable, which there aren't, they would only accept payment from the government involved. If payment came from anyone else, it wouldn't be a diplomatic bag/parcel.

He wants money in his pocket from wherever he's sending his scam mail.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#150208 by jolly_roger Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:52 pm
Your post is good lidach, because anyone conducting an internet search for this scammer will see the report.
Notice the phone number the trickster uses? A better description of the 4470 re-direct numbers can be seen in an earlier posting at viewtopic.php?f=26&t=13567 (scroll down a wee way)
And the very naughty doctor has been trying to scam people before. The latter half of 2007 it was seen in a 419 type scam. The scamster has been regularly active since then.
#158647 by began steele Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:47 am
These are some email address he used... . [email protected] and this one also, [email protected]
Of course Generals are never on Internet hunting women

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#185976 by sweetpetals Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:21 pm
Hi Guys,
Would you believe it they are back trying to give away money. I guess they have my email address so they are trying again. I have deleted all info and cut off communications. However my email address have not changed. Here goes the new letter they sent in late December 2013... the gall.... of these or this person.
Well just sharing to keep all readers informed.
Can you imagine this.. a new year, and they still pushing...Anyway I am cool... I have moved on.... :laugh-s:

Ghana Commercial Bank Ltd.
Date: 27th December 2013
File No: GCB/090017/USD/013
Our Ref: GCB 10144/TF/0711
Your Ref: 0413/WT09

Dear Valued Customer:

We write to bring to your attention that the banks will by the end of this financial inspection broadcast a request for statements of claim to the credit control and failing to receive viable claims they will most probably revert your funds back to the reserve account as unclaimed deposit. This will
result in the money entering the Government accounting system and the portfolio will be out of my hands and out of the GCB Private Banking Services Department. Hence your inability to complete your transaction process is raising questions within the bank auditing department and this might result to
the outright cancellation of your transaction file.
Be informed that the security of your funds is of top priority, as you are category "A" client and requires very high security measures, therefore our best staffs are put on this transaction. The Management Board here at GCB has come to conclusion based on the integrity of your funds and proper
documentation on the release order to ascertain an effective transfer.
In the mean time a direct swift to your bank account has been programmed but the slight hitch now is on the payment of the Foreign Exchange Allocation Clearance taxation fee which cannot be swept under the carpet as far as all huge foreign currency transactions across the country Ghana is concerned.
You are therefore advised to expedite actions as the rightful beneficiary as the administrative overheads statement account valued added balance sheet have been issued in your favor. Finally we will transfer your funds as soon as the foreign exchange allocation payment is made, processed and
presented thereafter, we will provide you with a copy of the telegraphic wire report of funds transmission for confirmation of the date of validity with your local bank.
We do hope you will act fast and endeavor to get back to us before the end of this year 2013 upon the receipt of this email; we await your prompt response.

Faithfully.

Mr. Edward Mensah
Tel; +233 206833847
+233 232827213
E-mails: [email protected]
[email protected]
(Foreign Operations Manager
-------------------------------------------------------------------
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance
thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.