Learn about us and introduce yourself
#141109 by yaner Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:24 am
I am over 50, but like a lots of you i got scam and here i can confirm to you it is not always a question of money but the inside pains. My story when it happened i reported to to an other anti-scammer site and since then i am an active member there for almost 3 years. I don't bait the scammers and i don't do any revenges but when you got in pain so bad the only think i can do it is to tell my story maybe not complete but in resume with the name of the person and with all her A.K.A. It really surprise me to see someone with so many different names and e-mail and what piss me of the most that she still on dating site again with 2 different names.

A person that has been on dating site since 2007 or 2008 i cannot believe that she is there for a serious purpose.

I don't have any more papers like receipt of the purchase of the ring, money i have send etc. but on the other site i did post everything when i make the complain.

If you permit me i will post my story in resume and the name with all the A.K.A and i kept all the pictures i found on different dating sites about her, if you permit me to post also.

The only think i can do, it to tell people about this kink of malicious person to not get involve in a no end story. Educating both parties it is also important...

So from my experience if i can be useful then i will be just happy to help even little.

Take care
Advertisement

#141117 by jolly_roger Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:37 am
re: if i can be useful then i will be just happy to help even little.
Yes please yaner. Every bit of information adds more to the puzzle and will help others. Many people in the forums have been scammed too, and know how you feel. Education is an important tool in the fight against these slippery tricksters. So post up the relevant info and the scammers details will then become known and your report will prevent someone else having their fingers burnt.
And welcome to the Scamwarners forum, good to see you come aboard.
#141244 by Bryon Williams Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:10 am
Welcome,

Glad to see you post and help others.

Bryon

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/