Learn about us and introduce yourself
#128564 by annal Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:07 am
I have a picture he used for scam.

Brian Miller Skype ID brian.miller1400

email used: [email protected]

Am sorry i went off because the connection here was bad and when it came on you were offline, Anna you know am a member of NATO-ISAF Task Force and Provincial Reconstruction Troops in Kabul Afghanistan. I have a very confidential discuss for you because i don't know but i feel and my heart is heavy that i discuss it with you .

Based on the USA legislative and executive decision of pulling our troop out of here due to the recent issue that was caused by the General i told you about, I have decided to contact you for this matter because it has been a concern to be for the past months. I want to tell you that I have in my possession the sum of USD6.8 Million, which I got from Iraq as a favor for saving a muslim man with his family when they were to be killed by some rebels. I deposited this money with a United Nation Board informing him that I am making contact for the real owner of the money and it is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for the money since you know army re not allow to be with cash while on Mission.

I want to invest the money in a good business as soon as my service here ends, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. I shall require the service of a person who is trustworthy and sincere and I am going to make you the beneficiary of the money and allowing you to invest either into real estate or what you think will be lucrative in the event anything happens to me here.I am an American and an intelligence officer, The bagggage is presently with a security storage company.

Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities that are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email regarding this matter, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to make sure all information i will pass to you are secure.

I need someone I could deal with on trust which i think i can give my trust to you, so that is why i have decided to open my heart to you to work with me as the receiving partner of the baggage containing this amount. If you accept, I will put you forward as the beneficiary of the funds and transfer the money to you because as a uniformed person I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary.

Get back to me urgently,

Kind regards,
Sgt Brian Miller

I did research and found out that the picture he used, was one used the scammer.
I am pretty sure he is a scammer.
Last edited by Bubbles on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Quotations added for clarity.
Advertisement

#128621 by Bubbles Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:53 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners annal . I moved your post to have its own topic. It is a scam and your best course of action is to stop all communications with this scammer. What he claims to have received is a lie and it is illegal for a soldier to take cash from people they have helped. If he did indeed have money from this way and he sent it to you, you would be involved in a criminal activity.

It is a scam and there is no money. The scammer wants your money and that is the only exchange of money which will occur. Just stop communicating with him. Block him from your contact lists.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#128639 by began steele Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:30 am
Reposted to show image. We knew what photos would be shown and it is Jeff Miller again. Stolen photos by prolific scammer.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#177385 by mal3chka Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:57 pm
Hi there guys, I had the same guy contacting me by skype but asking me to make yahoo id as he dont use skype :lol: His name as he claimed was Michael Miller and he was something .... in the US Army. He said he have 13 years old son and his wife died in during delivery of his second child. Here are the pictures he send me:

If you are interested I can send you my conversation as well :)