Learn about us and introduce yourself
#318263 by mzmeigs1 Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:00 pm
Hello,
Recently I googled the first portion of my email address 'mzmeigs1," and found it attached to your site as being a potential scammer. Needless to say I HAVE NOT, NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN A RENTAL SCAMMER!"
Your site has placed my life in danger by showing my address, dob, and license information
I ask you to curtail what you allow to be placed on your site and remove my personal information. What I don't want to waste time on is taking all of your site administrators to court for intentionally posting fraudulent information that has caused me great harm.
Thank you very much.
MZMEIGS1
Advertisement

#318264 by Bryon Williams Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:11 pm
I have already responded to you on May 24, 2014 viewtopic.php?f=39&t=80303&p=202772#p202772

@mzjoymc,

We're sorry to see that a scammer is using a name partially mispelled for his scams,

Because scammers copy information from real profiles online, we often hear from people whose names are being misused. Unfortunately, it happens constantly. The names and photos listed on our site are all names used by scammers (not the real names of the scammers), many of them belonging to innocent people.

Please understand that it is to your advantage to have the name remain, since the scammer IS using your name. If someone were to do a search, it is better that they find the info showing that you are a victim, as without it they may assume you are the actual scammer.

The emails were sent using a provider that strips the email address of the sender so we can't be too sure of where they originated from. However, on this occasion, the grammar used and phone number indicates that they are sent from West Africa, where a lot of these scams come from.

THEY ARE USING THE FIRST PORTION OF MOST OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS "MZMEIGS1". THEY ARE USING MY ENTIRE NAME WITH THE MISSPELLING OF MY FIRST NAME.

I am sorry that you are in this situation. Unfortunately I can not remove the information. Nothing is exactly like your email address and name. Secondly, this forum is about helping victims and providing information so they will not get scammed. Lastly, this thread is about assisting potential rental victims. Once again I am sorry that part of your name and email address is being used to scam others.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/