Learn about us and introduce yourself
#313429 by Thinlizzy1981 Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:52 pm
I found out from a bank teller that I had a fraudulent check sent to me,
I decided to occupy the scammers time as much as I could, when he thought that I was taking the bait, another person texted me to warn me I was getting scammed, I already knew, but that person could have saved my butt.
I don't know how he knew, but I would like to volunteer to save others the heartache that I could have gone through at Christmas
Advertisement

#313439 by Mike Wilson Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:18 am
Hello Thinlizzy1981 and welcome to Scamwarners,
If the information about the scam is not already posted on this forum please post the emails that you received from the scammer after removing your personal information.
Be sure to include all email address and telephone numbers used in this scam so the information can be searched and serve as a warning to other victims of this crime.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#313506 by vonpaso xlura Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:38 am
If you want to bait scammers, please see https://forum.419eater.com/ for the necessary precautions. Receiving a fraudulent check at your home, work, or any other RL address is not safe; it is best for you to drop this one. And as Mike said, please post the email.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10