Learn about us and introduce yourself
#302096 by Lynn2527 Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:16 pm
I have been talking to this kid from Facebook says he is in Afghanistan, I wanted his APO address so I could send him a care package. He tells me he can't get mail because the terrorist stole their mail and put a bomb in one of the packages. So I have to send my packages or letter to this address. Name: Omotayo Ayodele.....Address: No 25 post office road....City: Ado Ekiti....State: Ekiti States Country: Nigeria......Code: 360001
Now I'm a mother of two vets (Army & Navy) I don't think the US Army would have us sending mail to Nigeria when that is the Scammer Capital of the world. But my boys have been out for 10 years so things could have changed.
Thank you.
Removed (BW)
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement

#302117 by Mike Wilson Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:16 pm
Hello Lynn2527,
Nothing has changed and the APO is alive and well. That was just Nigerian scammet (*&^), please post the email address this scammer is using along with the email asking you to send the package to Nigeria. This fake soldier needs a little more public exposure.

I

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon