Learn about us and introduce yourself
Advertisement

#299780 by Mahmoud_ali Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:37 pm
Hello,
No you can Rent it as Long as you want. We Do always a contract for a year which can ne enlarched if you want.

599 Is the "warm Rent" + Energy (depending on what you use).
You can Share the Internet with the other Student, but you don't have to if you don't want.

50€ when you move in (housekeeper, engrave your Name ...)
3x599€ Deposit/ Security Money

Kind regards
#299782 by Mahmoud_ali Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:38 pm
We can meet, you visit it and you can sign the contract. You will get the key when we have the Security Deposit + 50€. The First Rent you can Pay until the 3rd Working day in August.
You have also to do a privat insurance if you don't have it jet.
#299783 by Mahmoud_ali Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:38 pm
I am sorry but i Will Not Reserve the Room for anybody. This Week I will Show it to some People and the First One who makes a Partial Money will get it. You can Do a Partial Money too, and I Give you the contract when the Money Is on our Bank Account.
but I will do no reservation or Tell the other that it's away / cancel the visit of the other persons
and in the end you don't take it and i have to search New.

And im no kidding; of course you can search for me, my mother has a Shop in garching and anybody Knows us. Don't worry it's serious, we did often a contract without having shown the Appartement.
#299784 by Mahmoud_ali Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:44 pm
these are all emails send to me by the owner of room, i omitted mine for saving space.

Do you think that i can trust that person and pay a Partial payment to reserve the room for me?

Can anyone help me in deciding ? because i really want that room but in the same time i'm afraid, from her emails seem that she is not a scammer
#299785 by AlanJones Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:55 pm
If you can't physically view the inside of the property without paying money (to anyone) then it is a scam.

Please post the email address that the person is using and any phone numbers.

ETA: The website the room is listed on has this warning on all of its pages

For your own safety please do not make any advance payments before having visited the property and met the landlord.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.