Learn about us and introduce yourself
#284844 by WatchYourBack9978 Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:54 pm
I'll make this quick.
After gaining the title of Divorced Dad, I decided to try online dating to silence some of my badgering friends.
I was quickly pounced upon by a few obvious scammers that were busted by the website, but two made it passed the gates. One chose text and the other chose email.
"Lisa" texted photos that were a little too good to be true and when I searched the web, I found they were of a playmate.
"Michelle", a very sweet, young ministry worker who is currently saving kids in Nigeria was asking for $$ by the second email.

I've enjoyed playing in their games a little bit, but I do despise scammers. I know if I report them or say anything to them then they just change numbers & email addy and start over with someone else. I've been searching the web for solutions, and that finally led me here after a lot of useless "report them" advice.
Advertisement

#284848 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:01 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

The best you can do is post them in the appropriate forum. Each scammer gets his own thread.

Post their emails sent to you, email address, phone numbers and photo's. Mark the photo's as stolen. Blot out children faces or do not post them.

How to post photo's >>> viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219 Use scamwarners and mark them as stolen.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/