Learn about us and introduce yourself
#280600 by CreepThem16 Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:39 pm
Hi Everyone,

I have lost thousands of dollars over the past three years; thinking that these scammers are legit and that I truly have these funds and the right to claim them; mainly because I have played in several sweepstakes and should have been the winner but never heard from them again. I do think that some of the psychics are connected to these scammers in some way. The reason I believe this is because every time I have spoken to one a psychic, I immediately began to receive all sorts of correspondence in the US mail and emails from the UK, and Africa. The psychics promise basically the same claims that are found in these scam emails; hundreds even millions of dollars with no hitches. If I can help any innocent souls out there looking for ways to help themselves through the tough times we face with the changes in the economy then so be it...Don't send your money or personal information to anyone over the internet; if they can't contact you face to face or through some traceable method then they are devils that will lie without remorse or passion for anyone!!! What amazes me the most is that these people prey on Americans. There is no way to track or stop them if you try to pursue it through our judicial system. This topic interest me deeply so feel free to comment and I will check back occasionally for open discussion.

CreepThem16
Advertisement