Learn about us and introduce yourself
#280206 by akinsholab Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:19 pm
Good afternoon my name is Bakare Akinshola jamiu i'm a Nigerian i lost my identity card about 2 years ago and all of a sudden i saw my details and address on here about scam which i was really surprised please i do need your help on this forum because i don't know anything of this...
Advertisement

#280207 by AlanJones Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:27 pm
You have already been told by PM that the post will not be being removed as it is factually correct. No matter how many times you trot out the same old story that won't be changing.

ETA: And because you are anoying me with your constant whining, here are the details again that scammers use to receive items sent by mail

Name: Bakare Akinshola Jamiu
Address:18 akanni bashua street..
City:shomolu
State:lagos state
Postalcode:234101

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#280208 by akinsholab Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:37 pm
Please try and understand me if i have anything to do with it i won't be here asking for the same help all the time try and understand me i'm here with a pure heart and also an innocent man..
#280212 by AlanJones Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:21 pm
You'll have filed a police report at the time you lost your ID card then won't you?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#280217 by HillBilly Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:03 pm
come back with a real police report. We'll look it over and see if anything will change.... 2 years with no ID, and you never cared??? seriously !!!!! try another "it wasn't me" excuse. that was is just unbelievable, even from a scammer.

#280276 by Jillian Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:05 pm
akinsholab wrote:Please try and understand me if i have anything to do with it i won't be here asking for the same help all the time try and understand me i'm here with a pure heart and also an innocent man..

A claim of innocence here is not proof of innocence. In fact, scammers come here quite often to claim innocence, unfortunately.

The fact remains that your name is being used in a scam, whether or not you are behind it. Names used in scams are listed here to help alert victims. If your name is being used without your consent, please do contact your local law enforcement, but the name will remain listed here, just as thousands of other names used for scams are.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners