Information on romance scams and scammers.
#248021 by Nilde Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:36 am
I want to report a former scammer of this list, last known as "Goffrey Miller, [email protected]" a military US army soldier.
Now he is under the name of "Miller Jackson" [email protected] also as a military US military army soldier serving in Afghanistan. He flirts single ladies and romances them to the point they believe he is truly in love. Then comes the scamme, he says he has a huge amount of money to get out of there, using a safe box, but we need to pay a fee to receive it. He has all the ideas straight if any woman falls in this whole crap.
Now he says he is a widower with a 14 year old son living with his sister in Houston Texas
Advertisement

#248038 by vonpaso xlura Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:33 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners! Please post the emails sent by this scammer who is pretending to be a soldier. Others may be searching for phrases in the script.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#248577 by Nilde Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:05 pm
miller jackson
24/04 (há 5 dias)

para mim
inglês
português Traduzir mensagem
Desactivar para mensagens em: inglês
hi hun today i got told of another company that posts anything to any place and this company has a lower delivery fee hun you cant belive it i inquired the amount and guess what?i was told 4,750usd for packages to far distance i was so happy to hear about that and now i think i will just go ahead and forward it hun finally i think this issue of money is getting over. meanwhile please forward me your details as i ask for Hun don't delay please..

Hun and how about everyone carol .and i hope your health is better now ? get back to me asap so i will move it first thing tomorrow i love you Hun and please be careful though you ve always been kissesss

This is the last email I got from him, once I said I would not pay any fee costs. He did not respond any more. But he did put a phrase in his "Hangout" as soon as he saw I was stalling him.

24/04/2015 on whatsApp
am here to get a real love and life partner .would i really find what am looking for here? my mail .. [email protected]
#248579 by Nilde Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:07 pm
I would like to provide photos but don't know how...
#248608 by HillBilly Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:22 pm
take a look at the bottom of my post for a link with instructions on posting photos here in the forum :)