Information on romance scams and scammers.
#191583 by calldrin65 Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:07 am
1.) Heslin Jeremaih,talked to him only on facebook, he has 2 profiles same name, diff. pics. met him on Taggalicious, said he was a SSgt, US Army over in Afghanistan. 49 yrs old from Dallas,Tx. Said he wanted to go on leave so he could come home and meet me in person, then go back. but for him to go on leave I had to send in a request for him to go on leave and then pay a fee for the leave and pay for his flight ticket of $1,500...now he was only asking me to pay $100 of that, then once he got his leave approved he could get to his bank acc. and get the rest and pay it. Now I have done enough research to know what is what, so when I questioned him about having to pay anything at all he got nasty with me and blocked me. for about 3 days then came back acting as if nothing had happen and starting his , oh baby I love you and want to come home to be with you. Again i told him i was not paying money for anything, because it didn't cost for soldiers to go on leave or for flight tickets. He then tells me I am not Military so I do not know what I am talking about, but he does....well needless to say Him telling in a round about way that I was stupid, I went off on him and told him I am not one of your soldiers and you will not talk to me that way , I was not stupid as he thought I was and to leave me alone and never contact me again...well I am blocked , again...Lol like I really care. I am not sure How to post Pictures on here or I would.

2.)Robert M Nash, he was on Tagg too, but instead of talking to me there, He went straight to my fb page and talked to me. He said he was a SSgt. US Army over in South Africa, is from Calif. 45 yrs old He told me he wanted me to send him $155 to help him buy internet bundle, when I asked why he wasn't using the Military internet , he told me it wasn't priv, it was always being monitored and he wanted us to talk priv. Now I know he is a scammer so I got all the info I could out of him, I write down everything these guys tell me and I save all messages ...lol...This is how he gave me the Info. Name:Ovie Stanley, country: South Africa,State:Johannosburg, city:Norkem park, address: courtyard flat 48 mooiriver, zip: 1618.....Now when I asked why didn't he want me to send it in his name, He said he wanted it send to him military Agent. he told me that the internet he was using right then was going to be shut off that day and I needed to hurry and send it, well I didn't send it but he is still talking to me, soo i guess he doesn't need it after all....lol

3.) Raymond Paul Brinton, SgtM. 49 yrs old, from Dallas, Tx, is over in South Sudan.....now I have about 25 diff. pics of him in his uniform and out of uniform in civ. clothes at diff times of his life. He told me his whole life story....only talked to him on yahoo IM. He never asked me for money, but when I offered it to him, he took it, now at this time I didn't know anything about how the Military works..but because of him I do now. He took me for $350. I have everything written down about him, have messages all pics he sent me. This guy I fell really hard for, it hurt bad when I realized he had been lieing to me.

4.)Allison, Scott Benson SSgt. Senior Sergent US Army. 45 yrs old. from Coos bay, Oragan, said he was over in Afghanistan. talked to him on Yahoo IM and text on phone.now he was telling me for me to be able to see him on cam and hear him and talk to him on a phone everyday I had to register my name, phone # and Phone carrie with the military, again, I didn't know any better so I asked how to do that, he sent me and email with a link to it asking to start the process of communications on cam and phone, so i sent it and got an email back telling me Thank you for my inquiring how to start communication with our US soldier. to proceed we need you to send..your name, phone # phone carrier and address along with the soldiers complete info to this address and $450 to pay for the equipment used. and it gave me a females name and address to the same town he said he was from. send it either Moneygram, westren union, check, or money order. I told him what it said, he told me if I only paid $100 of it he would pay the rest. I asked him why not he pay the whole thing since he was the one that was wanting this , he told me he wanted me to pay $100 of it to show him i was serious about wanted to build a relationship with him. I told him i would think about it. we he got nasty started calling me all kinds of names, we fight all the time, but yet he keeps coming back wanting to talk to me.
Advertisement

#191705 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:14 pm
Mode note posted to help protect possible victims.

1.) Heslin Jeremaih,talked to him only on facebook, he has 2 profiles same name, diff. pics. met him on Taggalicious, said he was a SSgt, US Army over in Afghanistan. 49 yrs old from Dallas,Tx. Said he wanted to go on leave so he could come home and meet me in person, then go back. but for him to go on leave I had to send in a request for him to go on leave and then pay a fee for the leave and pay for his flight ticket of $1,500...now he was only asking me to pay $100 of that, then once he got his leave approved he could get to his bank acc. and get the rest and pay it. Now I have done enough research to know what is what, so when I questioned him about having to pay anything at all he got nasty with me and blocked me. for about 3 days then came back acting as if nothing had happen and starting his , oh baby I love you and want to come home to be with you. Again i told him i was not paying money for anything, because it didn't cost for soldiers to go on leave or for flight tickets. He then tells me I am not Military so I do not know what I am talking about, but he does....well needless to say Him telling in a round about way that I was stupid, I went off on him and told him I am not one of your soldiers and you will not talk to me that way , I was not stupid as he thought I was and to leave me alone and never contact me again...well I am blocked , again...Lol like I really care. I am not sure How to post Pictures on here or I would.

2.)Robert M Nash, he was on Tagg too, but instead of talking to me there, He went straight to my fb page and talked to me. He said he was a SSgt. US Army over in South Africa, is from Calif. 45 yrs old He told me he wanted me to send him $155 to help him buy internet bundle, when I asked why he wasn't using the Military internet , he told me it wasn't priv, it was always being monitored and he wanted us to talk priv. Now I know he is a scammer so I got all the info I could out of him, I write down everything these guys tell me and I save all messages ...lol...This is how he gave me the Info. Name:Ovie Stanley, country: South Africa,State:Johannosburg, city:Norkem park, address: courtyard flat 48 mooiriver, zip: 1618.....Now when I asked why didn't he want me to send it in his name, He said he wanted it send to him military Agent. he told me that the internet he was using right then was going to be shut off that day and I needed to hurry and send it, well I didn't send it but he is still talking to me, soo i guess he doesn't need it after all....lol

3.) Raymond Paul Brinton, SgtM. 49 yrs old, from Dallas, Tx, is over in South Sudan.....now I have about 25 diff. pics of him in his uniform and out of uniform in civ. clothes at diff times of his life. He told me his whole life story....only talked to him on yahoo IM. He never asked me for money, but when I offered it to him, he took it, now at this time I didn't know anything about how the Military works..but because of him I do now. He took me for $350. I have everything written down about him, have messages all pics he sent me. This guy I fell really hard for, it hurt bad when I realized he had been lieing to me.

4.)Allison, Scott Benson SSgt. Senior Sergent US Army. 45 yrs old. from Coos bay, Oragan, said he was over in Afghanistan. talked to him on Yahoo IM and text on phone.now he was telling me for me to be able to see him on cam and hear him and talk to him on a phone everyday I had to register my name, phone # and Phone carrie with the military, again, I didn't know any better so I asked how to do that, he sent me and email with a link to it asking to start the process of communications on cam and phone, so i sent it and got an email back telling me Thank you for my inquiring how to start communication with our US soldier. to proceed we need you to send..your name, phone # phone carrier and address along with the soldiers complete info to this address and $450 to pay for the equipment used. and it gave me a females name and address to the same town he said he was from. send it either Moneygram, westren union, check, or money order. I told him what it said, he told me if I only paid $100 of it he would pay the rest. I asked him why not he pay the whole thing since he was the one that was wanting this , he told me he wanted me to pay $100 of it to show him i was serious about wanted to build a relationship with him. I told him i would think about it. we he got nasty started calling me all kinds of names, we fight all the time, but yet he keeps coming back wanting to talk to me.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#191706 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:21 pm
I am receiving several reports on these scammers from different people. I will report as they come in.

Heslin Jeremaih SSgt. US Army

Robert M Nash SSgt. US Army

Raymond Paul Brinton, SgtM. 49 yrs old, from Dallas, Tx

Allison, Scott Benson SSgt Senior Sergent US Army

Ovie Stanley South Africa Johannosburg

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#191720 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:20 am
Allison, Scoot Benson, from Coos Bay, Oregon ,
said he was in the Army 20+ years, was 45 yrs old. had a daughter named Jesse, DOB Feb.6, 2005. Phone # 1-317-210-3423.
I had to register with the Military first. he gave me and email to ask to start communications. [email protected]
I was emailed back asking me to send my name, phone # and phone carrier along with the complete info of the soldier i wished to have communications with to the address of an Agent in his home town and send $450 , western union, money-gram, check, or money order, credit card.
info of the soldier: Allison, Scott Benson
MOS: K6300
Division: 82nd Battalion Infantry
Stationed: Camp Kabul
his email is [email protected]
his DOB: July 26, 1968
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heslin, Jeremaih, 49 yrs old, from Dallas, Tx, DOB. Dec. 23, 1964.
son: Kelvin age 18, dob Sept.18, 1995
SSGt. = Staff Sergent
---------------------------------------
Robert M. Nash
45yrs old, from Calif.
Daughter, Kate, 11yrs old lives with mom, divorced 5 yrs.
DOB: Aug.27, 1968
SSgt. Staff Sergent Army 15 yrs. E-6 Riffle Infantry
Deployed to South Africa, been there 3 mons.
Name: Ovie Stanley
State: Johannesburg
City: Norken Park
address: Courtyard flat 48 Mooiriver
zip: 1618
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raymond Bock 40 yrs old, DOB April 10, Met on Taggalious.
Dallas,TX
Army, in Afghanistan , SSgt, Staff Sergeant
Son, 7 yrs old.
been in Army 10 yrs, joined at age 30 he helped his dad with an Auto business before joining.Parents dies 5 yrs ago. dad was 60, mom was 56
1 brother younger, 1 sister older
been there 4 months should be home in about 7 months
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raymond Paul Brinton, SgtM. 49 yrs old,DOB May 23, from Dallas, Tx, is over in South Sudan.....now Daughter Alina, 7 yrs old DOB Oct.23, 2006

[email protected]

#191721 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:24 am
John Allen < [email protected] > wrote

Dear ,calldrin

Thank you for the inquiry, our service is to provide phoning and Satellite facilities for civilian and Military Personnel. Especially for US Army soldiers presently on deployment in AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, PAKISTAN, KUWAIT and SYRIA e.t.c. We ship VSAT equipment within /5-7 days/ in Afghanistan, syria, Iraq and the Middle East . We also provide Thuraya Satellite Phones for the Military personnel.

Thuraya products give you the freedom of movement and the ability to stay connected in more than 110 countries in Europe, North, Central Africa and large parts of Southern Africa , the Middle East, Central and South Asia . This means total coverage whether you are in a village, on a mountain or by the coast.

Basic advantages of the Thuraya satellite telephony we provides for the Military are:

* Possibility of communicating freely in 110 countries in Europe, North and Central Africa, Asia, and Middle East
* Satellite and GSM connectivity in one telephone
* Posibility of calling Inmarsat A/B/Mini/ Iridium networks
* No prepaid cards needed
* Free Thuraya - SG-2520 Handset - Satellite/GSM
* Free unlimited calls for Military Personnel after the payment of the one time registration fee of four Hundred and fiffty dollars ($450).
*here is the available agent that you will send the registration fee.and return back to us with refference number and senders name..we axcept Via western union or moneygramm.
Name ; kimberly mcilwain
State: Oregon
city: Coos bay
zip code:63389.

In other to register for our phoning facility, you are advice to provide us with the information below;

YOUR INFORMATION:
* FULL NAME:
* HOME ADDRESS:
* PHONE NUMBER:
* PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:

MILITARY PERSONNEL INFORMATION:
* NAME:
* MOS:
* LOCATION (COUNTRY WHERE HE/SHE NEEDS THE SERVICE):

Once you provide us with the above information you are no longer anonymous to us.
(We) protect your privacy. We do not insist you to provide extra personal information than necessary. All information collected will not be used for any illegal activity
The information is what we are going to use to register you with our service.

Regards

#191802 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:55 am
These pictures were stolen by these scammers for the purpose of romance scams.

Allison Scott Benson
[email protected]

Robert M. Nash

Jeremaih Heslin

Raymond Paul Brinton
[email protected]

#193324 by Bryon Williams Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:50 pm

#193335 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:02 am
If you are in doubt whether the person using the stolen photo's of the real Sgt. Brinton please see below. The scammer as of todays date and hour is located in Lagos, Nigeria. He is more than likely a young black male sitting in an internet cafe sending you scripts that he also stole off the internet. Nothing he say's is real it will be all lies to steal your money. He does not care about you nor give a damn about you. He is after money and keeping what victims he may have. He thinks it is better to scam than work.

The IP places this low life, scamming, thief and little boy in Nigeria.

Originating IP: 197.210.248.24
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Delivered-To: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.58.253.104 with SMTP id zz8csp88914vec;
Thu, 6 Mar 2014 23:09:23 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.194.6.8 with SMTP id w8mr16667299wjw.16.1394176162522;
Thu, 06 Mar 2014 23:09:22 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm18-vm9.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (nm18-vm9.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [212.82.96.233])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id wm8si7929292wjb.173.2014.03.06.23.09.22
for Xxxxxxxxxx
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 06 Mar 2014 23:09:22 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 212.82.96.233 as permitted sender) client-ip=212.82.96.233;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 212.82.96.233 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
Received: from [212.82.98.126] by nm18.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Mar 2014 07:09:21 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.112] by tm19.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Mar 2014 07:09:21 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1049.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Mar 2014 07:09:21 -0000

Received: from [197.210.248.24] by web172401.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 07 Mar 2014 07:09:21 GMT
<CAJywL0P5okn3YiELggxCW1MtwFzXD7LL9JE2fZTDfjBg2xSCEw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 07:09:21 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: ray ray <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: It me
To: Xxxxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To:

reply-to: ray ray <[email protected]>
to: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date: Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 2:09 AM
subject: Re: It me
hello how are you doing?

-Sent From US ARMY Base-CSM BLOCK

#193415 by Bryon Williams Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:35 am
The following is a fake Facebook profile of the scammer using the real life soldiers name and pictures.

Mark Brinton
mark.brinton.3760

Fake Facebook page https:// www. facebook.com/ mark.brinton.3760 Remove the spaces.

Mark updated his current city to Qala i Naw, Afghanistan.
Mark added a life event: In an Open Relationship

#194320 by tjmc Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:56 pm
Oh my god!! Im just stopped talking to this person
. I would like to share info with the user calldrin please contact me..thank you
#194691 by scootabut Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:48 pm
Mod Note: The real soldier's name is Not Michael Brinton or Raymond Paul Brinton. See my post below this one (BW)

I just spoke with Raymond Paul Brinton with the same pics as Michael Brinton. He never asked me for money but when I researched his name and dug deeper into Ray Brinton I found out that his real name is Michael Brinton. Raymond Paul Brinton was a fake. When I confronted him with the info I found he never emailed me again.
#194696 by Bryon Williams Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:38 pm
scootabut wrote:I just spoke with Raymond Paul Brinton with the same pics as Michael Brinton. He never asked me for money but when I researched his name and dug deeper into Ray Brinton I found out that his real name is Michael Brinton. Raymond Paul Brinton was a fake. When I confronted him with the info I found he never emailed me again.

The real soldier's name is Not Michael Brinton or Raymond Paul Brinton. If you are in contact with anyone using these photo's he is a scammer. The photo's were stolen from the real soldier. Scammers will often use different names with same pictures.

I suggest you stop all contact with whomever you are in contact with. The more you search for the real person in the pictures you will only find more scammers. These scammers will tell you they are the real one if it means they can steal your money.

#194698 by tjmc Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:45 pm
Thank you for the info and same thing happen to me by same person i closed everything and made new accts. I hope this person gets what deserves its a disgrace to our us military and innocent victims as well id advise any woman to never speak witg this person again
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed the confusing quote.
#207714 by scootabut Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:35 am
I'm hoping I can get some help. I have been speaking with a man that's in the military. We have texted back and fourth for two weeks. When reading about military scams, I read he should take a picture of himself holding a sign with your name on it, that's exactly what I asked this military gentleman to do. He has sent me 3 to 4 clear photos of himself, I have sent him pics of myself. So I knew I wasn't dealing with a fake (because I've had a few that were), he didn't think I was a fake. I printed my name on a piece of paper and took photos of myself holding a piece of paper with his name on it in front of the camera so he knew I wasn't a phony or a fake. He has done the same thing for me. He made a big sign with my name on it. Took a picture or (someone else took the picture for him) and he sent it to me. This is the question. All the pics he sent me where clear except for this recent one with him holding the sign with my name on it. It's blurry, It does looks like him. I guess my question is since he took the pic with my name on is he real! (I'm still careful).

Thank you for your website I've learned a lot.
#207717 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:56 am
Have you reverse searched any of the images on Google? I have seen images of soldiers holding signs that could be photoshopped easily to change the wording of the sign.

The only surefire way to tell if he is in the military is to ask for his military email address (for a member of the US services, this will be a domain ending .mil). There is no reason for a legitimate soldier to refuse to give his address, so if he doesn't give it and respond from it when you mail him, then he's a scammer.

Apart from that, the standard advice applies (which applies for anyone you meet on line) - don't send them (or any one they put you in touch with) money or receive money for them, dont send or receive goods for them or set up profiles on other sites for them (or their friends).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.