From: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Subject: Travel Requirement to London, England, UK
Your employer Mr Gary Doyle contacted our office and ask that we should treat your application with priority.
Find below the necessary steps you will take to enable you obtain your Certificate of Eligibility.
(1) You are to fill properly the UK Visa Application Form and leave your sponsor's section blank for us to complete.
(2) A scanned copy of your passport.
(3) And sign the attached contract letter if you are okay with its terms.
The UK Border Agency is responsible for securing the United Kingdom borders and controlling immigration in the United Kingdom. We manage border control for the United Kingdom, enforcing immigration and customs regulations. We also consider applications for permission to enter or stay in the United Kingdom, citizenship and asylum.
The UK Home Office wishes to authoritatively inform applicants seeking for immigration status into the United Kingdom not to make any payments for processing of Work Permit, Visa and/or Expatriate Quota Approval. Approval for entry (Visa) into the United Kingdom is executed by the Nearest British Embassy or Consulate within the applicants country of residence or location after regulation and certification of the applicant by the UK Home Office as at the time of application.
The UK Home Office will exercise its full powers to perform its responsibility to regulate entry into the UK, by:
•Ensuring that the sponsor is financially capable to support the applicant entering the United Kingdom for Business or Pleasure throughout the duration of the validity of the Entry Visa.
• Ensuring that the applicant, has the minimum stipulated financial requirement to earn the needed points for Visa Approval, going by the new point-based for immigration in 2010.
• Ensuring that the applicant is eligible to Live, Work and carry out business activities in the United Kingdom legally. The new points-based system (PBS) is the biggest shake up of the immigration system for 45 years. Under the new system, migrants will need to pass a points-based assessment before they receive Certificate of Eligibility and permission to enter or remain in the United Kingdom.It will help British businesses recruit the skills it needs from abroad and assure the British public that only the skilled migrants will need to come to the United Kingdom. The role of employees/migrants with qualifying financial base is crucial to its success.
Before the issuance of Certificate of Eligibility to you for issuance of Visa by Local British Consulate, you are required to show proof that the stipulated financial requirement/applicant travel allowance as indicated above is available. The UK Home Office would ensure via this means that only eligible applicants who are financially capable are allowed entry into the United Kingdom.
CONFIRMATION/PROOF OF SUFFICIENT FUNDS
To meet the above requirement applicants are required to make a deposit of the stipulated financial requirement of £750GBP via any Western Union/Money Gram agent using the following format :
Senders Name: Should be name of your Wife or Spouse or Father or Mother (Anyone at your discretion that can stand in as your next of kin or Employer)
Receivers Name: Must be you the primary sponsor
Payout Country: United Kingdom
As soon as you come down here you can visit any Western Union /Money Gram agent and receive back your deposit,using the details.
Note: You must ensure that the senders name is the above as instructed and the receiver is you for security reasons and as the primary sponsor of your immigration into the United Kingdom.
Scan copy of the receipt of payment you made.
I hope to hear from you with the documents as mentioned above as soon as possible so that i can proceed with the processing of your Travel Documents for it to be ready at least 2 days before your travel date.
All these requirement should be sent to the barrister, Barr. Wayne Young and any inquiry should be directed to him,he is in charge of applications on firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Office , UK Border Agency,
PO Box 3468 ,
Sheffield , S3 8WA