Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217097 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:33 pm
Attn: XXX

My dear, why did the fees you sent to them returned back to your account ? Was there any mistake on their payment information? Please check very well and try and let them know about this immediately and find out why please.
Respectfully.

Major Greg Williams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217156 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:23 am
ATTENTION :SIR

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL, SIR BUT I TOLD YOU THAT THERE WAS A MISTAKE ON THAT VERY ACCOUNT INFORMATION GIVEN TO YOU EARLIER? NICE TO HEAR THAT YOUR BANK SAID THE MONEY HAS BEEN RETURN BACK TO YOUR ACCOUNT, GO BACK AND RESEND THE FEES WITH THIS ACCOUNT BELOW URGENTLY AND LET YOUR BANK GIVE YOU THE WIRE TRANSFER SLIP, AND YOU SEND IT TO US IMMEDIATELY ONCE YOU TRANSFER THE FEES .

HERE IS THE CORRECT INFORMATION TO SEND THE FEES ( GBP 750 ) WITH

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank
Bank Address: 7700 Landover Rd, Lanham, MD 20785 USA.
Account Name: Brandon Bolton
Account Number: 3120565688
Routing Number: 055003201

WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONDS WITH THE WIRE PAYMENT RECEIPT TO ENABLE US SERVE YOU FASTER, TO AVOID DEMURRGAE ON YOUR DEPOSITED LUGGAGE HERE,

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR GREEN HANS,
UNITED NATIONS DELIVERY SERVICE
Tel: +447544272883
Tel/Fax:+447053491867

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217323 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:18 pm
Attn: XXX

Please what are you going to do now? I will suggest you contact the delivery company urgently inform them of this and ask them to give you another receiving bank account as you said may be the fault is from the receiving bank , I will wait to hear from you

Respectfully.

Major Greg Williams

#217383 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:16 am

WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL, WE WILL EXPECT TO HAVE THE WIRE TRANSFER SLIP, ONCE YOU TRANSFER THE FEES TODAY AS YOU SAID .

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR GREEN HANS,

#217441 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:09 pm

WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL, WHAT DID YOUR BANK SAID ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION? HOWEVER YOU HAVE TO INFORM YOUR PARTNER MR GREG WILLIAMS LET HIM LOOK FOR SOME ONE TO GET HIS LUGGAGE DELIVERED TO IF YOU ARE NO MORE WILLING TO RECEIVE THE LUGGAGE AS HIS ASSIGN AS HE INSTRUCTED US EARLIER TO AVOID DEMURRAGE,

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR GREEN HANS,