Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215983 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:56 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22679949187 & +22650320049

Assalam alaikum and may the peace of gracious Allah be with you and your family, please I have a problem which I need a help from you and decided to write you for help

Good day, Am Alhaji Ouatta Akim;Do not be surprised! I got your email contact via the World Email On-line Directory" I am exchange manager at One of the biggest bank here in Burkina Faso West African and i have a deal of $8.3M to discuss with you urgently/ handle with you.

Kindly Contact me back ([email protected]) for more details if you are interested in the deal

Thank you in advance and may Allah bless you.

Regards,
Jazzack Allah
Alhaji Akim
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215984 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:57 am
From Alhaji Outta - [email protected]

Bismillah Al Rahman Raheem In the name of Allah the most Beneficent and Most Merciful, His Holy Prophets and the most respected of His Prophet-Prophet Mohammed (the Peace of Allah be with YOU). Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh!!!

My Dear.Friend,

Thanks for your kind reply, indicating your interest regarding this transaction proposal, As regards to my proposal to you, be rest assured that there will be no problem, For this transaction is 100% legal and risk free. All you need to do is to comply with my instructions so that you will not make any mistake when we start.

Consequently,let me introduce myself briefly to you. I am Alhaji Akim Ouattara work with African Devlopment Bank (ADB). Holding a post of a Exchange manager in foreign remittance department and also a personal accountant to the account owner. I am 47 years old, married with two children. I have been working with this Bank for over twenty-five years now. I strongly believe that with my experience as a senior Banker, nothing can stop us from achieving a desired end within 15 working days immediately we start.

I have worked with this bank for years now.Before contacting you I have fasted and prayed to the Almighty Allah and In view of this I got your contact through the Internet when I was making a research for a foreigner that I will use in this great opportunity because I don't want the money to be recalled to our Bank treasury as unclaimed fund

However, the name of the deceased customer is Mr. Park Yun-Jung, a Korean nationality, but naturalized here for years before he died in Car accident year 2000. I was his account officer for many years before his death. He was a contractor and the major supplier of agricultural equipments in West Africa then. I have spent my time, made all the necessary enquires to find out if I can get his Next of Kin or any of his relative to come forward and claim his fund left behind in our Branch for many years, but all efforts proved abortive. It was during this search that I found out that his Next of Kin died along with him in the car incident, leaving no one to claim his fund left in our branch.

The banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than 14 years because the Bank will transfer it to the Bank's treasury as an abandoned or unclaimed fund. Truly, it was after this discovery, that I decided to contact you and use your name for the claim of this fund, consequence upon the fact that I do not want the fund to be transferred into our Bank’s treasury as an abandoned or unclaimed fund. Many Banks in Africa, confiscates lots of fund amounting to millions yearly and 95% of it, belongs to foreigners. These funds are been shared among the top shareholders and C.E.O.’S of the Bank. We Poor employees do not gain anything out of these confiscated funds.

I got this opportunity and decided to contact you, for the mutual benefit of our both families and for the fact that I do not want the money to go into the Bank’s treasury as usual. Because it will later be shared among these greedy C.E.O’S and top shareholders of the Bank.

Normally, this transaction has to undergo normal Banking procedures of transferring inheritance fund. I will draft an application letter, which you will fill detailed information and apply as his business associate. I will be here as your partner in the business to guide you on what to do until the Bank transfers the money into your account.

As afore-mentioned, this transaction is risk-free on both sides (you and me) and has no negative implication. I have perfected everything to guarantee success, you should not be afraid of anything. Nevertheless, you must try to keep it confidential, in order not to tarnish my image as a senior staff of this Bank.

For immediate execution of this transaction, the requirements are as follows:

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.FULL CONTACT ADDRESS
3.CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBERS
4.CONTACT FAX NUMBERS
5.MARITAL STATUS
6. OCCUPATION
7.COUNTRY NAME

In receipt of the above-mentioned requirements, I will draft an application letter and send to you. You will use it to apply to our Bank, for the transfer of the fund to your account.

Most Importantly, I will like you to assure me that you will not betray this trust and confidence that am about to repose on you. I have worked very hard in my life and I have always maintained high level of discipline and integrity. This is an opportunity, which I must strive relentlessly to accomplish. Besides, in a no distant time,I will be leaving for retirement.

Finally, I am hoping to meet you and your family as soon as we get the fund transferred to your foreign account, for disbursement and investment in your country. I have decided to offer you 40% of the total sum and the rest 60% will be for me.

Have a great day as I await your return mail.

Warm Regards,
Allah Ahfiz
Alhaji Outt Akim
African Development Bank
Bukina Faso West Africa
+226 79 94 91 87

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216129 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:35 am
Salam

My Dear Friend XXX,

Many thanks for sent your informations , I am very much happy to hear from you! Find attached the application letter , kindly Fill it as a bussiness associate with the deceased customer Mr. Park Yun-Jung, and send to our Foreign Remittance Department Via Email [email protected] Copy the Email as Well. Also you have to come up and checking your mail box three to two times daily.

(InshAllah) I am promising to be with you until the fund succesful enters your account, I am given you 100% guarantee that we will achieve success in this transaction and please you should not entertain any atoms of fear as I have made all the necessary arrangement to execute this transaction.

I am always here as your partner to be guiding YOU on what to do until the entire fund enters your account successfully. Use this subject and send the application to the bank:- APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF MY INHERITANCE SUM OF $8.3M.

Call me on +226 79 94 91 87 immediately you have sent application to the bank so that I will monitor the procedure inside the Bank.

I am hoping to meet you and your family as soon as we get the fund transferred into your bank account, for disbursement and investment in your country.

Best regards and hope to hear from you.

Qu'Allah nous bénisseyours brother Alhaji. Akim

Application is a Word document

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB BANK)
112 AVENUE DR.KWAME N’KRUMAH
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
01 BP 8337 OUAGADOUGOU 01
TEL/FAX:+226 50 32 00 49
EMAIL: [email protected]

ADDRESS..................................
TEL NUMBER:............................
FAX NUMBER:............................
EMAIL:...................................

TO: DR. ALI ABOUBAKAR.
THE MANAGER, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT
(A.D.B) BANK OF OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF FUND OF LATE MR. PARK YUN JUNG FROM
SEOUL-KOREA.

SIR,
I, MR...........................................FROM..............................HUMBLY WISH TO APPLY TO YOUR BANK AS THE ONLY SURVIVING NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR DECEASED CLIENT, MR. PARK YUN JUNG FROM SEOUL, KOREA WHO DIED IN AN CAR ACCEDENT. I HUMBLY APPLY AND PUT CLAIM OVER HIS FUND WITH YOUR BANK, WHICH IS VALUED AT USD $8,300, 000.00 (EIGHT MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES AMERICAN DOLLARS), LEFT IN HIS ACCOUNT STILL UNCLAIMED. UNTIL HIS SUDDEN DEATH, WE HAVE BEEN BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, JOINTLY IN EXPOSITION OF AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENTS GLOBALLY.

THE MONEY LEFT IN YOUR BANK WAS FOR CONTRACTS, WHICH WE EXECUTED IN WEST AFRICA, AND FOR AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENTS THAT WE SUPPLIED IN MARCH 2000. HE HAD A CURRENT ACCOUNT: 015 20100 56020 WITH YOUR BRANCH BEFORE HIS DEATH. WITH THIS, I REQUEST THAT THE ABOVE STATED AMOUNT LEFT IN HIS ACCOUNT, BE TRANSFERRED TO MY ACCOUNT AS FOLLOWS:

BANK:............................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ......................................
ADDRESS: ...................................
SWIFT CODE.........................................

I WILL BE DELIGHTED IF THIS APPLICATION LETTER IS GIVEN AN URGENT AND POSITIVE ATTENTION. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY FOR THE LATE APPLICATION; IT WAS DUE TO ILL HEALTH. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION ON THE ABOVE APPLICATION.

YOURS SINCERELY,
MR. .............

#216166 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:17 am
Salam

My Dear Friend XXX,

Thank you for the sent application, And also i thank you verymuch for all your effort towards this transaction.and you did not call me as instructed you eaily, Yes today i saw your name appeared in the bank notice board this mornig here for the transfer, I saw it, Once again am very happy as you have sent the application to the bank, I pray and believed that we are going to Trust and understand our salves, which will bring the success of the transaction.

I pray that Almighty Allah will help us through. Also I pray that Allah will give us understanding and trust in each other, so that this transaction will end up successfully and we stay as one family.

Please always try to check your mail box at list two to three times daily, so that I will be giving you any information I get from the bank. As I told you that you will follow my instruction as to avoid any mistake, Because any mistake made in this transaction, may consider our application invalid.

As you have already sent the application to the bank. Please what we have to do now is to pray for the bank to give us a better answer after receiving our application. Try to let me know as soon as the bank reaches you so that i will tell you what to do next.

I promised you that if you follow up my instruction within 14 bank working days the fund will hit your account. This number is my private phone +226-79 94 91 87, you can call me any time for urgent response.

Please read this below mail careful and take note of the contents.

Please always remember to keep this transaction as a top secret and you should not reply to any mail you received from the bank until I guide you on what to do as to avoid mistake.

You know that a lot of Bank Fraud and Scams is going almost all over the world now, So we have to be very very careful so that we will not lose the fund.

Also don't reply any business proposal from here or outside this country. When you receive any emails similar to my first message to you, please don't reply to it because sometimes it may come from this Banks monitoring units.

They may try you by sending you a proposal as to know wheather it is somebody from here proposed the fund to transfer to you. if you reply to any mail like that, means we may lose the fund. Just get in touch with me before replying any mail in your box, so that I will guide you on what to do as to avoid mistake.

Even some times the Bank monitoring units may send you the same proposal with differed names and differed amount and differed Bank name to see wheather you will reply to them so they will know that you are not the Next of Kin to the deceased customer. And this will make us to lose the fund.The may even proposed you Lottery Winner as to know your faith.

This is for the fact that this fund has been dormant for years without any person coming for it. I hoped that you will not betray me when this fund enters your account. I put all my hope and trust in you.

Best regards to your family and hope to hear from you,

Jazzack Allah
Alhaji.Akim

#216224 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:51 pm
Thanks for your understanding, please kindly call me with your fone number, so that i will have your contact number and have access of calling you. waiting for your urgent call or missed calls from you.

Alhaji Akim

My +22679949187 or you send me yours with your country code, I will call you, important.Akim

#216272 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:17 pm
Yes call me, i speak little XXX.awaiting, Alhaji Akim

#216434 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:32 pm
From FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT - [email protected]

WARNING: NO PART OR WHOLE OF THIS MESSAGE IS PERMITTED FOR TRANSFERENCE OR REPRODUCTION AS IT IS THE SOLE PROPERTY OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK BURKINA-FASO, OUAGADOUGOU- BURKINA FASO AND MUST BE FOR THE RIGHTFUL RECIPIENT ONLY.

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

Attn: XXX

DATE: 26/08/ 2014

We wish to acknowledge the receipt of your sent application dated Monday, Augst 25, 2014; indeed the contents are well noted.

However, we also wish to bring to your notice that the bequeathed
legacy of Mr. Park Yun Jung is in our custody.

He was a femus customer of this bank for many years before his sudden disappearance.

We shall get back to you in a no distant time, in respect of the your sent application, requesting the transfer of his fund to you as
the NEXT-OF-KIN.

ALWAYS BANK WITH US.
YOURS FAITHFULLY.
MRS KABORE JEMILLA
SECRETARY AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
Integration of a new bank to the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT Bank Of Burkina Faso, Since March 25Th, 2010. (ADB) is the 11th bank subsidiary of the ADBOBF Group.
***************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** **************
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/WARNING:
This electronic mail transmission and its attachments if any, are intended solely for the use of the Individual or Group to which it is addressed and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error. Any review, dissemination, disclosure, copying, distribution, including fraud or related offenses of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this Management immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and all its attachments, if any.
***************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ************

#216589 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:49 pm
WARNING: NO PART OR WHOLE OF THIS MESSAGE IS PERMITTED FOR TRANSFERENCE OR REPRODUCTION AS IT IS THE SOLE PROPERTY OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK BURKINA-FASO, OUAGADOUGOU- BURKINA FASO AND MUST BE FOR THE RIGHTFUL RECIPIENT ONLY.

Attn. XXX.

DATE: 27/08/2014

Sequel to our acknowledgement letter dated. Tuesday 26, Augst 2014, in respect of your application, We send you this email doble in your two emails, and we wish to bring to your notice that your request for the transfer of $8,300, 000.00 (Eight Million Three Hundred Thousand United States American Dollars), from account number 015 20100 56020 has been forwarded to the appropriate bodies concerned for approval.

Consequently, this department wishes to inform you that we are ready to approve/transfer the fund to your designated account once you satisfy all our requirements.

However, you are advised to send the answers of the attached Official Questionnaire as written in the deceased (PARK YUN JUNG) Customers Security File (CSF). This is in accordance to our Allied and Banking Matters of 1972 as amended in 2002, such claims are determined within this category. Any wrong information in the course of filling this Official Questionnaire, your application letter will be considered null and void.

Furthermore, the answers of this Official Questionnaire shall be returned back to this Department within the next 72hrs, Including the Death Certificate of late Mr. Park Yun Jung with an Official processing fee of €985.00 (Nine Hundred And Eighty Five Euro Only). The processing fee shall be paid through Western Union Money Transfer.

We enclose herewith the name of our Cashier that will be used for the payment.

Receiver’s Name: Sir Azusu James Chidi.
Address: ADBBF, Ouagadougou..
Question: ADB
Answer: ADB
Required amount: €985 (Nine Hundred And Eighty Five Euro Only)

In addition to the above, the below stated information is also required.

1. The Deposite Certificate of Mr. Park Yun Jung
2. An electronic copy of your Identity card or International passport,
for proper identification

Indeed, payment through this means is fast and swift. As soon as you send the answers of the Questionnaire back to this management including other the aforementioned requirements, we shall begin to process your request, for the approval and transfer of the fund to your account.

We are also correspondent to Money-Gram Transfer and Western Union Money Transfer.

On behalf of this Management, kindly accept our sincere sympathy on the death of your late Business Partner (Mr. Park Yun Jung)

Yours sincerely,

DR. ALI ABOUBAKAR
MD, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK OF BURKINA FASO OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO

Integration of a new bank to the African Development Bank Of Burkina Faso, Since March 25Th, 2010. The Banque de Credit de Bujumbura (ADB) is the 11th bank subsidiary of the ADBOBF Group.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
Integration of a new bank to the African Development Bank Of Burkina Faso, Since March 25Th, 2010. The Banque de Credit de Bujumbura (BCB) is the 11th bank subsidiary of the ADBBF Group.
***************************** ****************************** ****************************** **********************
****************************** ****************************** ****************************** **********************
This electronic mail transmission and its attachments if any, are intended solely for the use of the Individual or Group to which it is addressed and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error. Any review, dissemination, disclosure, copying, distribution, including fraud or related offenses of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this Management immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and all its attachments, if any.
****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****

#216658 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:46 pm
Salam

My Dear XXX

How are you with the development of things on your side? because this morning here the bank is about to hold a meeting regarding our fund transfer, and also I have been waiting for your call, so kindly update me in any development or once you hear from the bank.Asalam

Warm regards
Alhaji Akim

#216741 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:56 am

ATTN. XXX.

DATE: 28/08/2014

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR EMAIL, WE DON’T SEND OUT OUR OFFICIAL BANK ACCOUNT TO ANY CUSTOMER FOR UNCOMMON MONEY, BECAUSE OF THE INTERNET HACKERS WITH THE SCAMMERS. HOWEVER BEAR WITH US AND THE REQUST OF MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER AND WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IS DUE TO THE URGENT SUBJECT AND FOR THE FASTER WITHDRAWS.

FINAL ONCE OUR BANK OFFICIAL CASHIER PICKS UP THE FEE. AND WE CONFIRM THE OTHERS REQUIREMENT. IMMEDIATELY WE SHALL PROCEED ON HOW TO GET YOUR INHERITANCE FUND TRANSFER IN YOUR PROVIDED BANK ACCOOUNT. IN THIS REGARD WE ARE ON STANDBY WAITING THE REQUIREMENTS

YOURS SINCERELY,

DR. ALI ABOUBAKAR
MD, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK OF BURKINA FASO OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO

Integration of a new bank to the African Development Bank Of Burkina Faso, Since March 25Th, 2010. The Banque de Credit de Bujumbura (ADB) is the 11th bank subsidiary of the ADBOBF Group.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
Integration of a new bank to the African Development Bank Of Burkina Faso, Since March 25Th, 2010. The Banque de Credit de Bujumbura (BCB) is the 11th bank subsidiary of the ADBBF Group.
***************************** ****************************** ****************************** **********************
****************************** ****************************** ****************************** **********************
****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****

#216752 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:46 am
Salam

I do not well understood your last email, please kindly forward me the email you receive from the bank so that i will go through it and advice you on what to do next.Asalam

Alhaji Akim

#216771 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:55 am
Salam

My Dear Friend XXX.

Thanks for the forwarding mail, Alhamdulillah The bank has agree to transfer the fund to you and am very much happy as the transaction is moving smoothly, i have carefully study the attached file. I will try as much as I can to get the answers of the questionnaire and send to you.than you send to the bank

Regarding the documents, I already have a copy of the Deposit Certificate made with the deceased customer Mr. Park Yun-Jung and ADB bank here before his death!! The remain Death Certificate document i just now called my family lawyer for that, and him give me a promise to get it tomorrow, (Inshallah) all the two documents will be ready by tomorrow. with the answers. i put my hope and trust in you.

In the light to the above development XXX, On your side,you will try as much as you can to arrange for the processing fee 985 including your ID card as the bank request or your international passport, when I send the documents to you, than you send Everything to the bank. including The processing fee which will be use for the processing of the transfer Inshallah. Asalam.

warm regards to your family.
Alhaji Akim

#216787 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:33 am
Ok, and update me once you hear from them for more adivce.Alh Akim

#217017 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:33 am
Salam

Dear Brother XXX,

I have answered the questions, 1 to 11.The rest questions are your personal information. You have to fill them by yourself and send back to the bank.

Attached here are those required documents as i have got them complete, The certificate of deposit and the Death Certificate of Mr. Park Yun Jung, You have to send the two documents to the bank also with a copy of your identification card or your international passport copy including the fee 985 as the bank required if possible today and update me on fone for more advice, Also forward the Western union payment informations to the bank as they required, you know we have a very limit time given by the bank. Thanks for your great supports. Asalam

Awtg,your response.

Warm Regards,
Yours friendly
Alhaji Akim

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1. Mr. Park Yun Jung

2. Seoul-Korea.

3. He was my relation and a business partner

4. He was 54 years

5. He died on the 6Th of August, 2008 in an auto crash. The accident
happened in along Fada/Ngroma express road in Burkina Faso.

6. He was a Business man and a Contractor before he died.

7. Yes had a firm in Burkina Faso before his death and the
registration number is RC721998

8. He was operating a Current Account with African development bank,
Burkina Faso and the number is 015 20100 56020.

9. The name of the Wife is Park Minja and the name of his only child
is Park Yunk Young

10. The wife and the only son died with Mr. Park Jun Jung in the auto crash.

11. His last address was 01-BP 104 Ouaga 01 Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

12 Your name in full: ..............................

13. Full address: ................................

14. Your age and occupation:.........................

15. Your account number.................................name of
bank............................. bank address
........................................ Bank code:

16. Your nationality: .......................................

Image Image

#217099 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:37 pm
Salam

Because of time, please kindly send those items to the bank and again write the bank to provide you their payment details or you follow their instruction as instructed you in their mail and make the payment, because of the time given by the bank. Waiting to hear from you once you send the items for more advice.Asalam

Alhaji Akim