Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215373 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:09 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347064320903

DID YOU AUTHORIZE MR. ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKIND TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND?

ATTN:BENEFICIARY

APPLICATION TO CLAIM YOUR FUND IN OUR DEPOSITORY

PLEASE BE INFORM THAT, WE JUST RECEIVED THE B OLE W’S STATED ACCOUNT'S
TODAY FROM ONE MR. ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKIND STATING CLEARLY AS
THE BENEFICIARY/ YOUR AGENT OF THE FUNDS SUD$15.5MILLION IN WHICH WE
HAVE ALREADY DIRECTED TO BE CREDITED INTO YOUR DESIGNATED ACCOUNT AS
SUBMITTED TO US, TRUE TO OUR DISCOVERING WE ARE DIRECTED WITH A MATTER
OF URGENCY TO CONTACT YOU TO CONFIRMED IF THIS BODIES AND ORGANIZATION
ARE RELAY YOUR AGENT BEFORE WE CAN IMMEDIATELY CREDIT THIS FUNDS INTO
THE ACCOUNT'S WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. WE HAVE TODAY RECEIVED A
CHANGE OF ACCOUNT APPLICATION, A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND A LEGAL

DOCUMENT FROM MR. ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKIND, A CITIZEN OF CANADA
WHO CLAIMS TO BE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE, ASSIGNED AND AUTHORIZED BY YOU
FOR THE CLAIM OF YOUR FUND AWAITING TRANSFER INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK
ACCOUNT. HE SAID THAT YOU HAD AN ACCIDENT FEW DAYS AGO AND COULD NOT
PROCEED AND CLAIM THIS FUND US$15.5MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS. HIS
BANK
ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELOW:-

(1)
CANADA ACCOUNT:-
BANK NAME:CRIB BANK
BANK ADDRESS: #3003 DAN FORTH AVENUE ,DAN FORTH & VICTORIA BRANCH, CANADA
TRANSIT # : 07932/010
ACCOUNT # : 92-26133 (US$ CURRENT)
SWIFT CODE:CATTAIL
BENEFICIARY :ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKIND

(2)
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ACCOUNT:
BANK NAME: BANK OF AMERICA
BANK ADDRESS: 5938 FM ROAD 2920 SPRING, TEXAS 77379 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5860-1175-0889
SWIFT CODE: BOFAUS3N
ROUTING CODE: 111000025
BENEFICIARY:ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKIND

IF WE DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU IN THREE (3) WORKING DAYS, WE SHALL
CONCLUDE THAT YOU AUTHORIZED MR.ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKIND TO CLAIM
YOUR FUND AND THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO HIS BANK ACCOUNT. DID YOU
AUTHORIZE HIM TO DIVERT YOUR FUND INTO HIS BANK ACCOUNT? REPLY VIA
EMAIL IN RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION IN DETAILS.
SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

1. NAMES IN FULL:
2. ADDRESS:
3. NATIONALITY:
4. AGE:
5. OCCUPATION:
6. PHONE/FAX:
7. PRESENT COUNTRY:
8. BANKING DETAILS:
WE AWAITS YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.
Mr.Tony Jude.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215374 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:10 am
From Mr Tony Jude - [email protected]

DID YOU AUTHORISE MR. ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND?

ATTN:XXXX

Thanks for your responds and regarding your question i should tell you more about this transaction Mr President gave an other to release Fund for those who have not receive there outstanding payment for years now and the people in charge is SWIT CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT and when you contact them they will give you guiled lines on what to do next and you need to fill out this information below for our own confirmation and copy us the email you sent to them today so that will can give you back up on this transaction and also comply with them i know that they will tell you to open an online account with them so that you can push the fund to your own bank account since you are not a Nigeria Citizen ask them how much it will cot you to open the online account with them,

BANK:SWIT CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT
E-Mail Address:[email protected]
Contact Name:Mrs Rose Mark

1. NAMES IN FULL:
2. ADDRESS:
3. NATIONALITY:
4. AGE:
5. OCCUPATION:
6. PHONE/FAX:
7. PRESENT COUNTRY:
8. BANKING DETAILS:

Mr.Tony Jude.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215375 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:12 am
From SWIT CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT - [email protected]

Head Office Plot 708/709, Adeola Hopewell,
Victoria Island Lagos,Nigeria.
Phone Number+2347064320903
Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria,
RE:YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Remittance Department Central Bank Of Nigeria

ATTENTION:XXX

Thanks for your email sir and i want you to know that your details have been receive for the transfer of your fund mean while you need to re-cornfirm all this details back to us and mean while bear in mind that you will open an online account with us here in Nigeria before making any wire transfer to your bank account and some other particulars will be given to you by delivery company such as ATM Card and the documentations that back it so when they are making the delivery know custom officer will stop them on there to your country and the reason why will are given you the ATM Card is to enable you will-draw from any ATM MACHINE around the world so you are not paying for the delivery of your ATM Card the bank will use there courier company and deliver it to your home address and opening of the online account cost you only 580Euro and once that is been receive we shall send you the confirmation slip of the wire transfer which you will take down to your bank,

Sir the onine account that will be opening for you here in Nigeria have username and password and Pin Code to access the online account any where you are if you want to make a transfer to any bank of your choice it will be easy for you as well so the 580Euro is what you will be sending for the opening of the online account so please get back to us with the details and and if you have a question on how to send the payment let us know and we shall send you the payment information

ACCOUNT OPENING FORM (PERSONAL)

Title.....
Name*
Address......
State...
Postcode/Zipcode...
Country*
Telephone*
E-mail*
Date of Birth*
Occupation...
Sex* Male Female....
Marital Status -- Select -- Married Single Divorced Widowed
Next of Kin.....
Relationship.....
Telephone:
Credit Car....Yes OR No......
Home Eqaity Line Of Credit.....Yes Or No

Thanks for your co-operation. Best Regards,

I await an immediate response from you.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Rose Mark Governor Of Central Bank

#215519 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:47 pm

Thanks for your email sir and i am very happy to hear from you and regarding the phone conversation that my personal assistant called you now your opening of online account will be done mean while like i told you 580Euro will be send by western union money transfer with this details and when you send it attach the payment slip to me,

Send by Western Union Money Transfer,

Receievers Name:EMMANUEL EKENE
Text Question:God is
Text Answer:Able
City Name:Lagos
Country Nigeria
Amount:580Euro Only
MTCN Number

Senders Name:
City Name:
Country Name:
Phone Number

Thanks for your co-operation. Best Regards,

I await an immediate response from you.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Rose Mark Governor Of Central Bank

#215521 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:50 pm
ATTN:XXX

Thanks for your responds and i just receive a call from lady in the bank that all your information have been receive and you will opening an online account with which cost you just 580Euro please i want you to send the payment according to the instruction given to you by the woman so kindly make sure that you send the payment tomorrow morning when you wake up and keep me posted that you have made the payment,

Mr.Tony Jude.

#215554 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:24 am

Your email is received and i would like to inform you that this payment doesn't require a bank account to pay the required fee. Payment via bank transfer takes more time than required; that is our reason for requesting this payment via western union/ moneygram because it is the fastest means to receive payments of small amounts. The online account is ready and this activation we require is to make sure the account is active before any transaction is carried out in the account. Your atmcard will be ready tomorrow, Friday, 22nd of August, 2014. So all we need from you is a scan copy of the western union payment slip or moneygram. Your card will be processed and released for delivery as soon as we confirm payment via the two means we accept in such amount of funds being sent.

I want to also thank you for being sincerity so far in this transaction and if you will adher to our instructions, your card will be delivered to your doorstep before the end of next week. As soon as we confirm this payment of account activation, you will be issued sample of your atmcard; so the €580 comes first and it is needed for us to move forwward in this transaction.

Payment should be made availabe via Western Union Money Transfer and do not hesitate to send me the money transfer payment slip for confirmation:

Receievers Name:EMMANUEL EKENE
Text Question:God is
Text Answer:Able
City Name:Lagos
Country Nigeria
Amount:€580 Only
MTCN Number:

Also, confirm the below listed information as soon as you remit the account activation fee:

Senders Name:
senders address:
receivers name:
receivers destination/location:
text question & answer:
Mtcn#:

Thanks for your co-operation as I await an immediate response from you.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Rose Mark
Governor Of Central Bank

#215555 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:26 am

Thanks for your responds know problem make sure that you follow up the instruction given to you by the lady and once you send the payment to them today please do keep me posted and the only way they can receive the payment fast is by western union money transfer or money gram but i will advice you to send it by western union money transfer and tell them to make it available for pick up fast so that there accountant officer will pick up and scan me the copy of the payment slip so by next week according to the lady phone conversation with her today as soon as they receive the payment today the account will be activated so try and send the payment,

Mr.Tony Jude.

#215578 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:04 am

Your email is received and here is the account as requested to transfer the €580 via bank transfer:

Account Name: Sonya Claudia Rose
Account Number: 30 73 246 540
Swift Code: FBNINGLA
Bank Name: First Bank of Nigeria Plc
City: Ketu
State: Lagos

Thanks for your co-operation as I await an immediate response with the payment slip for confirmation.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Rose Mark
Governor Of Central Bank

#215693 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:07 am

Your email is receive and i want you to know that you are not the one to give us instruction is our duty as the bank to give our custom instruction and follow it you demanded for account will sent it to you while you can send the payment by western union money transfer but we did it to certify you as our customer so please either you send the payment or you meet with our delivery company face to face in Indonesia or Thailand,

Account Name: Sonya Claudia Rose
Account Number: 30 73 246 540
Swift Code: FBNINGLA
Bank Name: First Bank of Nigeria Plc
City: Ketu
State: Lagos

Thanks for your co-operation as I await an immediate response with the payment slip for confirmation.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Rose Mark
Governor Of Central Bank

#215746 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:39 am

Your email is receive i want you to know that am not telling you to agree with me either to assist you in this business now that you contacted your personal banker have you receive the fund all because you are not ready to receive the fund but if your friend want your success in life he will not ask you to stop the payment of the 580Euro so you think wise your fund is 15.5Million Dollars and you where ask to pay 580Euro to open a non-resident online account to enale you have access to your account so i will advise you to send the payment by western union money transfer you are not paying for the delivery just the account charges is what you are to do now is to send the payment and wait your card then know if am lying to you or not,

Thanks for your co-operation as I await an immediate response

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Rose Mark
Governor Of Central Bank

#215749 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:47 am

Thanks for your responds sir point of corection the lady at the bank is not an idiot because she told me that they have sent you the banking details you requested at the end of the day you told her to send the card on delivery you did not understand what she sent you at the elier stage the 580Euro you are sending is for the opening of the account and they will send you ATM Card free of charge with out paying the delivery fees so all you need to do is to ask her a question if you send the 580Euro how many days for the card to arrive in your home address follow up the instruction given to you by the lady a man from your country just called me today that just receive his ATM Card and she have contacted her for the pin because the bank will not release the PIN CODE to the delivery company until the owner of the card reply them back so keep this transaction secrete until everything get to you so estead of using bank transfer why can,t you use money transfer
service it will be cheaper OK,

Mr.Tony Jude.

#215771 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:39 am

Your email is receive sir since you did not want account in my country know problem bear in mind that you will come and sign for the release pf your fund ATM Card,

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Rose Mark

#215777 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Thanks for your responds sir if that is how yu talk to your bank manager am not the type OK you want your fund and you insulting the people that will help you,

Mr.Tony Jude.

#215859 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:40 am

Thanks for your responds sir what did you mean by that,

Mr.Tony Jude.

#215860 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:42 am

Your email is receive sir then prepared to meet with our diplomatic agent in Thailand or London or Indonesia,

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Rose Mark
Governor Of Central Bank