Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#212444 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:23 pm
Other E-mails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Telephone: +22898599741 & +22899281113

Private Message To You.

My name is Mrs.Rita Brown. I am married to late Mr. Arthur Brown,I am presently sick and Hospitalized.

Please there is some Funds deposited by my late husband with a security company.I want you to help me claim the money and use it for the less privilege.

If you can, please get back to me for more information.

God bless you.

Mrs. Rita Brown
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212445 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 pm
Dearest XXX

How are you, your health, family and works, i hope all is well? .

My heart is full of joy that the good Lord has finally answered my
prayers after 7 days seeking his face to show me the right personality
to entrust this money and project in his hands.

I am particularly happy because i know that this project is in
good hands with you because it is a service to humanity, making
donations to natural disaster victims , the poor children on the
street, etc

My dear, this money is the $15.8Million, 2 Gold, Watches of my
late husband and 2 Gold wedding rings and our pictures.

You will invest in any business of your choice You will Hold the
investment on Trust in my and late husband`s name.

You know why i and my husband decided to donate this money to the
poor is because we had no child of our own before my husband died and
now i am dying soon,

When you receive this money you have to open an office from where
you will carry out the project and in that office you will hang my
picture with my husband which is in the Box .

What you have to do immediately is to contact the lawyer that i
have appointed, He will explain everything more to you in the
management document which he will prepare for you and it is very
important you contact him today please.

The main reasons why i need you to handle this for me because we
can not trust any body here .i and my husband had always wanted to
retire in your country and establish this foundation but since he
died and i about to die, i have no choice than to locate a responsible
God fearing person who will handle it for us and i hope that this
project is in good hands with you.

Contact the lawyer as below:

Name; Mr, Sakran Y. Agbo
Emeil: [email protected]
Telephone ; 00 228 98599741
Lome Togo.

Now, i need your 100% full of assurance that this project is a
good hands and that you will not disappoint even when i am gone to
join my husband.

Contact him now and tell him that he should get the Asset
Management and other document done quickly to enable you apply to the
Security Finance Company for the release and delivery of the Trust
Box to you.

Once he finished the Document in your name,i will ask him to bring
the Document to me so that i will send them to you by my self. this is
to enable me to enclosed the Keys of the Trust Box to you so that you
will have the Keys of the Trust Box as i may join my husband .

I am dying and i need you to act fastly and always put me in your daily prayers,

My regards to your family and extend my love to them.

Pls, contact Mr Agboyibo now and let me know

Remain Bless
Yours Mrs. Rita Brown.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212517 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:29 am
From Messers Yaovi - [email protected]

MESSRS,SAKRAN OWODE Y. AGBOYIBO ASSOCIATES (P.C)
23 Avenue De 23 Janvier,Ghana Boarder Regeon/ Messabo Branch,Benin Republic.
Lome Togo.
Date: 29/7/72014.
FOR THE PRIVY ATTENTION OF: XXX

(Note: This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of Sakran Agboyibo & Associates Chambers. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited)
Sir,
SUB: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF INQUIRY.

We confirmed that we are acting in respect to the Orders of Mrs, Leticia G.Arthur in relating to the Asset of the Arthur `s Family currently under the custody of a Security Company.
Already Madam Arthur who is currently under a Medical Condition with Cancer has pre informed us that you will be contacting our chambers in relation to retrieving their asset with the security company and that we should coordinate and direct you by procuring and preparing the Claim Document..
Hence, we request that you confirm receipt of this electronic message asap with the following information that will SURFICE ;
1) Your Full Name and Designation
2) Your Age.
3) Your full Active Contact Information.
4) Your Telephone, Fax, Email etc.
5) Your Profession and Official Position( Name of Organization/company)
6) An Identification inform of International Pass Port Copy, Office ID and or Driver`s Licence.
Upon receipt of the above information , we will visit the company keeping custody of the Trust Box for a fact finding mission to aquint ourselves with the needed claim document and how to procure them together with the Master Fees Protection Agreement and the NCND as directed by Mrs. Green.
It is very important that you attach some degree of urgency because the health condition of Madam Arthur is worsening daily.

Yours in the service.

Mr. Sakran Y. Agboyibo
Principal Attorney ( Bar .Number 10241957 )
Telephone: + 228 985 99741
Lome Togo.

#212552 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:45 am
MESSRS, SAKRAN OWODE Y. AGBOYIBO ASSOCIATES (P.C)
23 Avenue De 23 Janvier,Lome Togo, Messabo Branch,Benin Republic.

Date: 30/7/2014.

FOR THE PRIVY ATTENTION : XXX

(Note: This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of Sakran Agboyibo & Associates Chambers. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited)

Sir,

We confirmed that works has commenced on the Documentation of the Claim Document and the Asset Management Agreement /NCND with your name as the Titler for the Mrs,Rita Brown`s Trust Box at the company as well as you as her Trustee to her Dream Project.

We hope to complete and conclude the works in the next 2 week after then we shall hand over the Document to her in their Original Hard Copies as she ordered that she want to send the document to you by courier her self.

The reasons why it will take us this long is because we are on many Files and secondly due to cost of getting all the document together. If you can assist us in this regards with any amount possible, it will be appreciated and also help to speed up the works but if you can not, we shall have it done but with some delays.

So as soon as we are through we shall let you know before we hand over the Document to her.

Once we finished all the Document of proves, we shall hand them over to your Instructing Party, Mrs, Rita Brown for her to courier to you as she desired.

Join us in prayers for her

Yours in The Service,

Mr. Sakran Y. Agboyibo.
Principal Attorney (Bar Number 10241957)
Lome Togo & Benin Republic.

#213550 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:46 pm
From Sakran Sunday - [email protected]

SAKRAN & SUNDAY ASSOCIATES (P.C)
Avenue De 23 Janvier, Lome Togo/Branch: Messabo,Benin Republic.
or privileged. The information is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
useof the contents of this information is prohibited.

Sir,

As told you, we are seriously doing our best to have all the required
document done and concluded.
We are running behind schedule due to shortage of funds but we hope to
finish soon and the hand over the Original Hard Copies to your
benefactor Mrs, Rita Brown .

We plead for your patience in this matter as this delay is not as a
result of our work inability but due to finances.

We will continue to be in prayers for her as we ask you to join us in
praying for her.

Yours in the service.

Mr. Sakran Y. A. Sunday..
Principal Attorney (Bar Number 10241957)
Lome Togo & Benin Republic

#214298 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:48 am
SAKRAN & SUNDAY (P.C)

Date:11/08/2014.

FOR THE PRIVY ATTENTION OF: XXX.

Sir

This is to inform you that yesterday sunday the 10th of August 2014, we completed and handed over all the Document, the Claim Document and the Asset Management Agreement in their Original Hard Copies with you name as the Titiler as directed by your Benefactor/ Instructing Party Mrs, Rita Brown.

She is to send the Document to you by her self as she said she wants to enclose something very important and confidential to you personally.

Yesterday as we went there, she was in a good spirit and was happy for the completion of the Document as directed by her in your name.

You shall be directed on how to apply to the company once the Document are Despatched.

We tender our apology for the delays in completing this work, accept our pleads

Yours in the service.

Mr. Sakran Y.A Sunday
Lome Togo.

#214318 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:15 am
Dearest XXX, how are you and the children today?.

Yes, The Lawyer has given me all the Document and all in your name as
my Beneficiary and Legally appointed Trustee, This has made me glad.

I am only worried because Jovita the Nurse whom i trust and who has
been very nice to me among the nurses here since my hospitalization
started her off since last week and she will resume back in few days.

She will go and send the Document to you when she returns, i have
already told her and she made her promise to me about sending it even
as i do not have the money for the courrier or postage but i pray she
will be kind enough to use her own money to send it for me.

I also know that you are aware of why i requested Mr, Sakran the
Lawyer to bring me the parcel for me to send it to you by myself? ,
the reason is because i want to enclosed the KEYS of the Box inside
the Document and send to you as i do not want any one even Mr, Sakran
to know about the Keys.

With these Keys, it is what you will use to open the Gold Trust Box
which contains this $15.8M, the 2 Gold Rings and the 2 Gold Watches
and other items which i have bequeathed to you to carry out my life
project,

When you receive the parcel, the keys is inside the Asset Document,
Please you must not expose the keys to anyone, keep it safe until you
receive the Box and use it to open the Box.

Now very very important, i want you to state to me your home address
correctly the way the envelope should be addressed so that it will be
delivered safely without misplacement, state your address in the
correct format to me.

I want you to always put me in your prayers as you have been doing as
i want to be alive and hear you tell me that you have received the
Trust and that everything is as i told you.

I want you to also thank Mr, Sakran for me for doing these document
without asking for any money from us. He will direct you on how to
apply to the company once i send the parcel of the document to you but
please, do not expose anything to him, we must play safe because no
body from here should know anything apart from me and you.

Waiting for your correct method on how to address the parcel so that
it will get your hands without missing.

Remain Bless
Yours,
Mrs, Rita Brown

#215692 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:03 am
Dearest XXX

I have been taking pains defying Doctor`s advice by waking and using
the lap top which the Doctor has told me to stop using for now. But i
can not because he the Doctor does not know what my heart desire and
last wish is for you to receive this Box and use its content as advised for our Dream project for the poor in XXX .

Well last Thursday, Felicia the Nurse has sent you the parcel which
contains the Keys, of my Trust Box, the certificate of deposit, deposit agreement and change of ownership, the Letter of authority from my Family and the Asset Management Agreement all in their Original Hard Copies all of these are in the envelope as sent .

Please, as i have told you earlier, don`t expose this document and the keys, keep the keys very securely safe because these keys is the Trust, you will use it to open the Trust when it will arrive. to your home in XXX.

As you can see, everything is now in your hands, everything has been given to you, entrusted in your hands, make sure that nothing goes wrong. As it stands if you do not take that Trust, no one will and the company may auction it, but you must not allow this to happen.

I want you to please mount pressure on the company for them to release and deliver the Trust quickly as i want to hear you tell me that you have received it. before i will join my husband, the doctor has told me that i should arrange and put my house in order, please don`t delay
anything.

The Number of the PARCEL POSTING NO IS;-RR 000971XXX TG - It was sent through Registered Recommended Posting on the 14th of August . Look out for it from next week and also take the Posting number to your nearest post office for confirmation

Please, try to get back to me so that i will know that you are ok and that you have received this message today.

Now, Mr, Sakran will send you message to direct you on how to apply to the company for the release of the Trust to you as my appointed beneficiary, all the document has shown that you are and i am very thankful to Mr, Sakran and his office.

Mr, Sakran will give you direction and please follow his directives so that everything will go smooth with you and the company.

Always pray for me and never loose focus and see to it that you do everything perfectly.

Remember, it is my husband and i sweats that i have given to you for this project and i want you to do it without any failure, Please for the safety of the money, keep everything to your chest until the Trust arrives your home and you start planning before you go public.

The envelope is addressed to,XXX

Start looking out for it from next week and also take the attached
RECOMMENDED POSTING RECEIPT NO ;- RR 000971XXX TG. - to you Post Office.

Make me and my husband happy even in the grave,

Bless all your family members and your children for me.

Remain Bless
Yours, Rita Brown

#216164 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:08 am
SAKRAN & SUNDAY ASSOCIATES (P.C)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FOR THE PRIVY ATTENTION OF: XXX.

(Note: This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of Sakran & Sunday Associates Chambers. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited)
Date: 25/08/2014.

Sir

We advise that you urgently apply to the company for the immediate release and delivery of Mrs, Rita Brown`s Family Trust Box to you as her Family Beneficiary and Trustee to her Project as all Document has been perfected to that effect.

We also believed that you should have by now received the Document Hard Copies as sent to you by her.

Find below the company`s information and contact them as advised.

First Royal Merchants Agency Sarl
Contact Person: Mr, David O. Eli (Operational Branch Manager)
Address : Seige, Boulevard De Mono
Tel: + 228 99281113
Email: [email protected]

Write a formal application, introducing yourself as the Family Legally Appointed Beneficiary to receive the Trust Box as directed by Mrs, Rita Brown and request the company to commence release and delivery of the said Trust Box to you as the new owner.

Do not give the company any document until they make request for such document.

Send them the application as the news about the sudden deteriorating health of Mrs, Rita Brown this morning is giving every one here a great concern today.

I will be going to the Clinic tomorrow to know what the situation is all about with her .

Yours in the service.

Mr. Sakran Y.A Sunday
Lome Togo.

#216331 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:31 am
Dear XXX , how are you today?.
I hope that you and your entire family went to church on sunday to pray
and to give thanks committing this project in divine hands?

I want to know if you have received the parcel, if you have, then please keep the document and the keys very well, do not allow the keys to be expose or get lost because it is the keys that you will use to open the Box when it arrives from the company to your home.

Now you have to follow Mr, Sakran advice and apply to the company for
them to release my Trust Box to you.

But very important, do not allow Mr, Sakran to know anything more between you and the company all you have to do is apply to the company.Mr, Sakran has finished his job. i do not want him to know
much more now on anything because he is not even aware that i sent
you the keys of the Box. all these is to make sure that the money in
the Trust Box and other items are secured without any person knowing
it. You have to play safe.

Please for the safety of the real content of the Trust Box which is
this $18.5, do not allow any delay, do not make things expose, avoid
Mr, Sakran until you collect the Box from the company, avoid him and
every other person please, i do not want the Box expose.

I only want it arrive your house safely and then you write me that
everything is in order and then give me your firm promise that you
will do everything as i have said to you.

XXX, my body is weak. from the beginning i had wanted you to come
here to see me before i join my husband but Mr, Sakran said that
there will be no need for that.

Please my dear , you know i have entrusted into your hands my husband
and i dreams and wish for life which is the Trust and the project for
the poor of which you are the chosen choice as our Beneficiary and
Trustee to the homeless children and the needy.

Now, my time is very near to join my husband and i want to hear you
say to me that you have received the Trust Box and that the money
$15.8Million is complete and the the 2 Gold Rings and Gold watches are
all safe inside the Box. This is what i want to hear before i sleep to
rest.

Remember that, i chose you because of prayers and fasting conducted
which gave me the confidence and trust in your to do this work and i
believed you are going to do it, helping the poor, the displaced and
natural disaster victims. I and my husband had resolved to retire
back to XXX to set up this project but he died and here i am dying
too, please do not let me down.

Let me tell you again that the Money is concealed in a One Metalic
Trunk Box It is all US$100 Bills total $15.8M. You have to receive
the Trust and inform me that everything is correct, Do things very
fastly now.

Please, concentrate with the company and the release, please,
please, take this Box out from here urgently now. The Parcel Sending
Number is :XXX, take this number to your post office to
locate the parcel please because it should be there by now even as your Telephone number is also written on the envelope.

May the good lord be with you .
Remain Bless

Mr, Rita Brown
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

#216518 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:33 am
From David B. Elion (Branch Operational Manager).

Attn, XXX

Sir,

We The First Royal Merchants Trust Agencies acknowledged that we are keeping custody of The Brown`s Family, One (1) Metallic Italian Gubabi Trust Box as deposited by late Arthur J. Brown.

However, as part of our Release and Delivery processes, we require that you fill the attached Form and return with the processing Fees.

Note that the information as contained in the Form as you supplied and returned will be use by Our Foreign Agents personnel (s) to verify your Identity as the true recipient to avoid wrong delivery or Lost in Transit .

Secondly the information and the Fees will be use to apply and process release of the Consignment at the Special Security Vault Office where it is Custored for maximum Safety .

Send Consignment processing and Release Fees of Euros 5.400.00 through Western Union/Money Gram through;

Name : TURKSON GREEN CUDJO
Address: LOME TOGO
Text: WHAT COLOUR?
Ans: GREEN
Amt : Euros 5. 400.00

Provide Question and Answer (If by Western Union) {No Bank Account , No Post Office Box Numbers, No Cheque or Money Order Required}

Very importantly, Note that without the Form properly filled and Return with the Fees of
Euros 5 ,400.00 , the company will not attend to you to commence release process for delivery of the Trust Box to your residence .

This will be done within 48 hours.

Authorized By:

David B. Elion
(Operational Branch Manager of Operations)
Direct Security Tel. + 228 99281113 (24 hours Mondays Saturdays)
IMAS.

#216648 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:31 am
Dear XXX , how are you today?.
I want to know if you have received the parcel, if you have, then
please keep the document and the keys very well, do not allow the keys
to be expose or get lost because it is the keys that you will use to
open the Box when it arrives from the company to your home.

But very important, do not allow Mr, Sakran to know anything more
between you and the company all you have to do is apply to the
company.Mr, Sakran has finished his job. i do not want him to know
much more now on anything because he is not even aware that i sent
you the keys of the Box. all these is to make sure that the money in
the Trust Box and other items are secured without any person knowing
it. You have to play safe.

Please for the safety of the real content of the Trust Box which is
this $15.8M, do not allow any delay, do not make things expose, avoid
Mr, Sakran until you collect the Box from the company, avoid him and
every other person please, i do not want the Box expose.

I only want it arrive your house safely and then you write me that
everything is in order and then give me your firm promise that you
will do everything as i have said to you.

XXX, my body is weak. from the beginning i had wanted you to come
here to see me before i join my husband but Mr, Sakran said that
there will be no need for that.

Please my dear , you know i have entrusted into your hands my husband
and i dreams and wish for life which is the Trust and the project for
the poor of which you are the chosen choice as our Beneficiary and
Trustee to the homeless children and the needy.

Now, my time is very near to join my husband and i want to hear you
say to me that you have received the Trust Box and that the money
$15.8Million is complete and the the 2 Gold Rings and Gold watches are
all safe inside the Box. This is what i want to hear before i sleep to
rest.

back to XXX to set up this project but he died and here i am dying
too, please do not let me down.

Let me tell you again that the Money is concealed in a One Metalic
Trunk Box It is all US$100 Bills total $15.8M. You have to receive
the Trust and inform me that everything is correct, Do things very
fastly now.

Please, concentrate with the company and the release, please,
please, take this Box out from here urgently now. The Parcel Sending
Number is :XXX, take this number to your post office to
locate the parcel please because it should be there by now even as
your Telephone number is also written on the envelope.

May the good lord be with you .
Remain Bless

Mr, Rita Brown

#216678 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:52 pm

Attn, XXX

Sir,

Note, that inline with our operational Chatter and due to the nature of our service which is strictly security covered, we do not expose the company`s trading information and financial account information to non financial partners , this is purely for Protection..

What we do under this given circumstances is to provide our Financial Agents Collectors Account to receive such small amounts of payments in alternative to electronic money transfers as rejected by you.

Therefore, we advise that you pay the sum Euros 5400 into our Local Agent Financial Account`s as below:

BANK NAME: BANQUE INTERNATIONALE POUR L` AFRIQUE AU TOGO
ADDRESS; 13 AVENUE SYLVANUS OLYMPIO LOME TOGO
BRANCH ADDRESS: 01256 HEDZRONAWOE BIA TOGO
SWIFT CODE: BILTTGTG
A/C N0: 00134710926-73
ACC/ NAME: UDE AMECHI HYGINUS

(Motive of Transfer should be for shipment of goods )

The above is inline with our financial security protective system as no other request will be granted.

Once the Wire Transfer Slip is received and our Financial Agent confirmed funds as wired, then our security foreign Agent will conduct verification on you and then we shall apply to the Maximum Security Vault Office where the Box is custored for them to issue the final release requirement of the Box to us to enable us prepare it for shipment to your home.

Take note that no further information, explanations will be given to you until we first and foremost conduct verifications on you through our foreign Agent and this will only be done when we receive the consignment processing Form duly filled and return with the Fees of Euros 5400.

The information as you will supply and contained in the returned Form will be use by Our Foreign Agents personnel (s) to verify you as the true recipient identity to avoid wrong delivery and false claims .

You have only 12 hours as we want to include this in our last release and delivery schedule of August 2014.

The Bank Funds Wire Transfer Slip of the Euros 5400 shall be send through email scan only , no fax is required (Reason is security and protection of payment details).

Again, no more information or explanation will be given to you until we receive the properly filled Form and the Fees.

This will be done within 24 hours.

Authorized By:

David B. Elion
IMAS.

#216747 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:36 am

Attn, XXX

Sir,

All you need is to make Wire Transfer into our Agent`s Account and then provide us with the WIRE TRANSFER CONFIRMATION SLIP

Pay the sum Euros 5400 into our Local Agent Financial Account`s as below:

BANK NAME: BANQUE INTERNATIONALE POUR L` AFRIQUE AU TOGO
ADDRESS; 13 AVENUE SYLVANUS OLYMPIO LOME TOGO
BRANCH ADDRESS: 01256 HEDZRONAWOE BIA TOGO
SWIFT CODE: BILTTGTG
A/C N0: 00134710926-73
ACC/ NAME: UDE AMECHI HYGINUS

Once the Wire Transfer Slip is received and our Financial Agent confirmed funds as wired, then our security foreign Agent will conduct verification on you and then we shall apply to the Maximum Security Vault Office where the Box is custored for them to issue the final release requirement of the Box to us to enable us prepare it for shipment to your home.

The Bank Funds Wire Transfer Slip of the Euros 5400 shall be send through email scan only , no fax is required (Reason is security and protection of payment details).

Authorized By:

David B. Elion
IMAS.

#216748 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:39 am
Dear XXX

You are breaking my heart, you are adding pains to my condition by
allowing this much delays,

How can they say it will take another 14 days for you to receive the
parcel after it has arrived in XXX?

Please, i am worried because of the Keys of the Box inside the parcel
and all the Original Document of my Trust Box.

Please, go straight and collect the parcel from them immediately by
your self please XXX.

i desire that you receive this Box now because i am about to join
my husband according to what i noticed from the doctors, my time is
near and i want to make sure you receive the Trust Box before anything
could happen to me,

Please i beg you in the name and spirit of my late husband whose
sweats and i for over 30 years is what i have entrusted in your hands.

Do not expose anything as once you pay the company, their Agent will
bring the Trust Box to your home directly, please play safe, do not
tell anyone anything until you receive the Trust and check the money,
the Gold Rings and the Gold watches which are also included in the Box
with the $15.8 Million,

back to XXX to set up this project but he died and here i am
dying too, please do not let me down.

Please follow things up with the company today please, i beg of you.

Always pray for me and make me and my husband proud even in the graves
Let me know as you pay them and they deliver the Box please

Remain Bless.
Yours, Rita Brown.