Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#136693 by soldierfortune Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:46 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Kristy Bemba Saolona, 23 years old woman from the Congo, who has no biological parents. Her stepfather found her from the children's orphanage and raised her, but the stepfather died 2.5 years ago after a short illness. After the funeral, she had to face a stepfather's family's hostility and maltreatment and she escape to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late stepfather's (Mr. Jeannot Bemba Saolona) property was $7.2 million US dollars, deposited in Senegalese bank and willed to Miss. Kristy. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international or locally. She needs the foreign trustee/investor, who will claim for the deposited funds on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to the trustee/investor's account and invested on the lucrative business. Trustee/investor's commission and allowance would be 25%. The trustee/investor would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him and start new better life with the business projects.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister Debbie Koly) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which Miss. Kristy would sign in the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/investor and sign documents on behalf of him. There was a number of costs, total sum $880 USD and it should been pay immediately via Western Union.

MONEY RECEIVER:

Name: Debbie Koly
City: Dakar
Questions: For
Answer: Kristy
Amount: US$880

Site: twofishdating
User: kristy
Profile is visible only for the friends.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Site: twofishdating
Date: 10-28-2012 17:32:45
Subject: Hello

HELLO, kristylovebemba(AT)ya/hoo(DOT)c/o/m). How are you today. my name is Kristy, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.. (Remember the distance or Col-our does not matter but love matters a lot in life)

yours in love, Kristy.

ISP: SONATEL. Senegal

Received: from [41.82.122.103]
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 05:07:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello my Dear

Hello my Dear, How are you today? I appreciate your reply to honor my request, I hope you are in perfect peace and health with your family, my heart is filed with gladness that you honor my request because relationship do not care for age, color, distance or tribe if we like each other, rather, we shall make impossible to become possible to meet together no matter the distance or tribe. i want to share things in common with you, compare our past life, present and future experiences to exercise joy and happiness all the days of our life.

Meanwhile, my name is Miss kristy Bemba Saolona, a citizen of Congo Republic but i am living presently in Dakar Senegal, i am a girl of 23 years old, never been married and no kids, i am fair in complexion, great sense of humor, loving, caring, humble, faithful, trustworthy, slow to anger, compassionate, I am glad to communicate with you today because i have been searching for a nice man, kind, caring, some one i can trust in my life, who will take care of me, a man i will ensure my life into his hand, a man who i can express my greatest and sweetest love and share things in common with him as long as i live. and my heart is telling me that you are the man who God have sent to my life. I promise to be a nice girl to you as long as we continue in this communication and i strongly believe that God have a purpose for our relationship in future. i want you to tell me about you, your social life, your country, your occupation, do you like my photo?, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail with my contact number. Thank you for your understanding, Waiting for your soonest reply.

Yours kristy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.69.80]
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:46:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HELLO MY DEAR HOW ARE YOU TODAY THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

Hello my beloved Friend, How are you today?, l hope you are fine. i am your beloved kristy, indeed, your corresponding has shown me that you are the real person which my soul has been desiring for a long time, really, i am bored since my living in this bad environment, i am using reverend pastor Solomon David office computer in a church in this Red cross center. i am living under United Nations Refugee Authority as a refugee after my step father's funeral.

Moreover, i want to tell you more about me. it is very painful in my soul to tell you that i am an orphan, i don't no my biological father or my mother but Mr Jeannot Bemba Saolona from Congo republic picked me from motherless babies home and brought me up, but unfortunately, he die on 3rd July 2009 after brief illness, now, i am wandering without any helper after his death, truly, the life has been so difficult to me because of the hatred from their family, the misfortune made me to ran away out of the country to take asylum here in Senegal living under United Nations Refugee Authority as a refugee because their family pushed me out of their home and conspired to kill me because of Mr Jeannot Bemba WILL on his property but God said No that i will be alive today.

Meanwhile, after his death, his lawyer called me and gave me a WILL which Mr Jeannot Bemba wrote to my name, according to his WILL he deposited ($7,200,000 Dollars) at one of the international banks out side the country. so, when their family discovered such amount of money in my name by their brother, they was angry and conspired together to kill me and to destroy my life so that they will take back their brother's inheritance but God said no. secondly, the country Congo is attacked by rebels, the rebels are killing people every day and rapping young beautiful ladies every where, so, there is very big problem in the country by the rebels. so i decided to ran way to here in Senegal to stay as a refugee with the documents because i don't have any where else to go and i don't want to lose my life.

Truly, my life has been so ridiculous, there is no food to eat, no good water to drink, the oxygen we are breathing is polluted because of bad environment. so, I have made the Bank to be aware of Mr Jeannot Bemba's death and my plans to recover the inheritance. but the bank refused because of my refugee statues saying that it is against their bank law to deal business with some one in captivity like refugee. so the bank advised me to find a free person, husband or business partner that will stand as my trustee with them in other for them to transfer the money to his account for the person to help me, base on the above explanations, i will like you to stand on my behalf as my trustee at the bank to enable the bank transfer the $7.2 Dollars (Seven Million two Hundred Thousand United Staes Dollars) to your account so that you can withdraw some money from it and send to me to pay my refugee freedom dues, gather my traveling documents to come and meet you over there or you can come down here to see me face to face and then i go back with you or you finance or sponsor my coming to meet you at your country on your own expense so that we can stay together before we start the transaction.

Nevertheless, it is my solemn pleasure to tell you all these secrete, do not say i don't know you or you don't know me, our relationship is a divine connection because God want to increase your financial capacity through an orphan like me and if God touches your heart to consider my bad condition despite the inheritance involve, then you can help me with all your heart because you are doing it for God and not human been, so, i gave you this offer out of faith and trust from the deep of my heart hoping that you will not betray me and my ambition is that when the money gets to your account, you will help me to invest in all kinds of business in your country according to your recommendation. if you marry me you will be in control of all our investments but if you refuse to marry me, i will map out 25% for the good work and trust confounded in you after the transaction. Therefore, make sure that you keep this secrete to yourself only, i don't want to loss my life and the money because this place i am living with my documents is not safe. all the same, i will like you to call me through the reverend pastor phone number(+221 762848065) so that i will speak with you to hear your voice and you are free to contact the reverend pastor at his email address if you want to ask him about me ([email protected])

please, send your phone number, your address and your photo in your next message OK so that i will put things in action for the bank to transfer the money to your account pending my arrival to meet you at your country. I shall stop here, make sure you take good care of yourself while waiting to hear a positive from you soon.

With all my love,
kristy Bemba Saolom

Received: from [41.82.108.95]
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 02:30:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My love, here is the bank contact, please write to the bank now.

hello my beloved. How are you at this moment, i hope you are in a very good health, i appreciate your acceptance to stand on my behalf to transfer my inheritance to your account pending my arrival to meet you, God who joined our relationship together will also help us to meet together any moment from now after the transaction. Moreover, hence you agreed to stand as my trustee for the transaction at the bank, i want you to write a message and send to the bank on their email address which i stated below, tell them that you are applying to them to transfer my inheritance to your account to enable you help me come out of refugee status here in Senegal. i have notify the bank about you so that they will honor your application email, so, all you need to do now is to write a request message to the bank so that they will carry on the transfer with you immediately. This is the Bank contact email address and my father account details below.

CONTACT PERSON: MR. IDRISSA DIOP.
FOREIGN PAYMENT MANAGER.
CBAO BANK SENEGAL ,
GROUP ATTIJARIWAFA BANK
24 avenue Leopold sedar senghor Dakar Senegal.
Tel: +221777442629
Fax: +221666554646
Email: [email protected]

The Account information are as follows.
Account Name: Mr Jeannot Bemba Saolona
Amount Deposited: $7,200,000 USD
Next of kin: kristy Bemba Saolona
Country of Origin: Congo Republic.
Account number: 745I0872.

Nevertheless, kindly inform me immediately you contact them and also forward their reply message to me so that i read by myself to know when they are transferring the money to your account pending my arrival OK. thanks for your understanding, i wish you success in all your endeavors, my prayer is that this transaction will be completed under 2 weeks so that i will come out of this prison which look like a hell and take good care of you. Take very good care of yourself as i am waiting to hear a good news from you as soon as you contacted the bank.

Yours in Love.
kristy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.118.146]
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 06:35:31 -0400
Subject: Kristy Bemba'S Fund Transfer rocedure

CBAO BANK SENEGAL,
GROUP ATTIJARIWAFA BANK
24 avenue Leopold Sedar Senghor Dakar Senegal.

Attention Mr. ”xxxxxxxx”,

Reference to your file: with Fund Deposit File No. PS101650/CBAO/7908 refers.

Our bank acknowledge receipt of your mail, I wish to inform you that we received an instruction order and notification from Miss. Kristy Bemba Saolona that you are her foreign partner/trustee to her inheritance fund deposited by her late father Mr. Jeannot Bemba Saolona to transfer from our bank to your personal bank account in your country. Sir, we hereby advice you to submit to our bank some requirements which will enable my office to start processes of release and transfer of the fund to your account as requested. We also wish to inform you that our bank need your present here in Senegal to come to our bank personally and process the transfer of the fund in our bank to your account “if possible”, but alternatively you can engage a Senegalese lawyer to represent you and act on your behalf for all process of the funds release and transfer from our bank to your account. Here below are the requirements needed from you to submit to our bank.

1) A copy of your national identity card for proper identification.

2) Your full bank account details where you wish the fund to be transfer into

3) Power of attorney /legal draft agreement signed between you and Miss. Kristy Bemba, legally endorse by Senegal high court under an accredited attorney’s chamber based here in Senegal where Miss Kristy is temporary resided.

4) An affidavit of oath draft by Senegalese law chamber and endorse at Senegal high court.

5) you are advice to appoint a well reputable Senegalese Lawyer who shall act on your behalf to sign all our bank’s fund remittance approval documents, you can discuss with your partner (Miss. Kristy Bemba) to contact a Senegalese attorney who will represent you to obtain the (No. 3-4-5) requirements as stated above. We expect your kind response as soon as possible

sincerely yours.
Mr. Idrissa Diop.
Foreign Payment Manager.
CBAO BANK SENEGAL,
GROUP ATTIJARIWAFA BANK
24 avenue Leopold Sedar Senghor Dakar Senegal.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.104.182]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 03:23:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My darling love, thanks for your efforts

my darling love, i see your mail with details of response from the bank, i read the bank mail properly then understand that a services of lawyer here is needed. regarding to the lawyer issue, I don’t know any lawyer here in Senegal, but I have just discussed everything with Reverend Solomon, he is a reverend father who take care of us at the camp and he is so good to me and a man to be trusted, so he accepted to help us look for good lawyer, he said he know a good high reputable lawyer here who can help us for all our needs, so he called the lawyer with his direct phone and explained to him also requested for his service to help us.

So the lawyer told him to come to his office in the next 1 hour. Now reverend Solomon told me that I will go with him at the lawyer’s office so I can explain to the lawyer exactly what we want. Also he said he will request for my permission to go out of camp from the refugee’s camp management and as soon as they approved my permission to go out, I will go with him to see the lawyer at his office, my love, as soon as we come back from the lawyer’s office, I will get back to you with all details how we met the lawyer. Expect my mail with details later, thanks for your effort, I love you, I truly love you and I want to join you soon

Yours in Love,
Kristy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.93.170]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 08:15:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: my love, here is the lawyer contact please write him as he requested

My darling love, I and Reverend Solomon went to see the lawyer at his office, there is a good news because we met the lawyer at his office, I explained everything to the lawyer and I pleaded him to help us urgent because of my situation is getting critical here and only thing I am waiting is for my fund to be transferred to my trustee’s account so that he can send me money for me to process my traveling documents and buy my ticket and leave here to his country.

The lawyer understand my situation and promise to do everything possible to help us get all the documents requested by the bank, also he said that he will help us to meet the bank manager and proceed with the bank to see that the fund is transferred quickly from Cbao bank here to your country; so the lawyer requested from me the bank’s contact details, I gave him all the bank’s contact details, then he promise to contact the bank to have conversation with the bank management, also that he will go to the bank personally for official meeting with the manager.

Darling, the lawyer said that I should send to you his contact because it is very important that you communicate with him direct so that you can send him your Full names, contact address phone number and occupation which he will use to fill the form at high court and ministry of finance for legal endorsement of all the documents needed to cover the fund transfer, he said that because you are the trustee to the fund and all the documents he will obtain will be in your names for full clearance of the fund when it arrive at your account in your country. Darling, I am given you contact of the lawyer so that you will contact him immediately and proceed with him so that he will help us to get the documents ready as quick as possible. Which he will submit at Cbao bank and act on your behalf towards immediate transfer of the fund from Cbao bank to your account in your country. The lawyer contact is here below.

Name: Barrister Debbie Koly
Debbie Law Chambers.
TEL +221773047595
E-MAIL: [email protected]

darling please write to the lawyer now and plead him to assist us process all the documents requested by bank, also to represent you towards the fund transfer from the bank here to your account in your country. always update me with information.

i love you.
Kristy

Received: from [41.82.93.120]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 02:00:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Your e-mail received

DEBBIE LAW CHAMBERS
Rue Georges Pompidou No.35, Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221773047595
E-mail: [email protected]

Attn: Mr. ”xxxxxxxx”,

Content of your mail well received, I wish to inform you that Miss Kristy Bemba and Reverend Solomon has been to my office to request for my services, to stand for you and her as representative Attorney, and act on yours behalf in all proceedings relating to the transfer of Miss Kristy Bemba’s inheritance fund from Cbao Bank Senegal to your bank account in your country.

Note that I have personally held a meeting with the manager of Cbao Bank and discussed the fund transfer process from their bank to your account in your country. My chamber is putting all arrangements in order to ensure that all documents requested by the bank are available legally to presents in the bank; also my Chamber will do everything within our ability towards successfully handling of transfer of the funds from Cbao bank to your personal account in your country. I confirm receipt of your full names, Nationality, full contact address, phone number and occupation which i need to fill form and application for processing the documents.

Mr. ”xxxxxxxx”, I assure you that as long as my chamber is concern, this fund must be into your country soon so far you comply with the necessary requirements to backup the processes. The only important thing is that I will go to high court to inquire from court Registry offices the cost of obtaining all these legal documents, I will also visit the Ministry of Finance here to make a research about total costs of processing all legal documents covering the fund transfer and when I come back to my office later, I will let you know the cost of obtaining all legal documents covering the Fund And as soon as the government legal documents processing fees are paid, the documents shall be ready and I will retrieve them to submit at the bank and proceed with Cbao Bank for onwards transfer of the fund to your country as agreed, I will also send copies of the documents to you immediately the documents are obtained.

So keep money ready so that as soon as I know how much it cost for processing the documents I will inform you so that you will send the money to my office to enable me move ahead and get all documents done. I will get back to you when I come back from high court and offices of ministry of Finance to let you know the total cost requested for processing of all the legal documents. Expect my next mail with details of how much the government charges is after my inquiry.

Yours at Services.
Barrister Debbie Koly.
Principal Attorney.
Debbie Law Chambers

Received: from [41.82.93.120]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 10:07:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Total Cost charged for processing all legal documents

DEBBIE LAW CHAMBERS
Rue Georges Pompidou No.35, Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221773047595
E-mail: [email protected]

Attention Mr. ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”,

I have completed my inquiry at office of the High Court Registry and office of fund transfer surveillance of Ministry of Finance. Everything is perfectly okay and I'll start drafting all the documents and get the demand draft of application which I will deposit in the superior court and the ministry of finance offices to request for the approval and authorization of funds clearance Certificate. Including legalization of the affidavit of OAT and legal agreement. Although the court registry demand that your present is needed here to sign the agreement at the court, but I took charges to sign on your behalf as your representative attorney which they accepted. But if you know that you will have chance to fly down to Senegal to sign the documents at court, it is still good, but if not, do not worry because I am here to represent you before the court registry on signatory.

Mr. ”xxxxxxx”, I wish to inform you that the total amount of money that I will pay at the offices of the High Court Registry and the Department of monetary transfer supervision of the Ministry of Finance, for approval and legalization of all legal documents are in total sum of eight hundred and eighty dollar (US$880) This money is very necessary and important to send to my office urgently so that I should go ahead and pay all legal fees to the Government under the law of this government, Because if this money is not available to pay, these documents should not be approved and legalize.

I advise you to send this government charges fee of (US$880) to my office for payment at Supreme Court and the ministry to enable me go on to complete the documents and submit at Cbao bank for immediate transfer of funds from Cbao bank to your account. You can send the money to your partner Kristy Bemba or Reverend Solomon and ask them to bring to pay at my office. Or use my full name below to send the money through Western Union money payment order and send me all receiving information for rapid delivery system, so that there will be no delay to enable the documents to be process quick and submit at the bank. My information to send the money through western Union are:

Name: Debbie Koly
City: Dakar
Questions: For
Answer: Kristy
Amount: US$880

I wait for your prompt response with information of the money you sent through western Union.

We are here to serve you better.
Yours at Services.
Barrister Debbie Koly.
Principal Attorney
Debbie Law Chambers
Advertisement

#198576 by Augustine Deogratius Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:07 pm
Hello, Thanks a lot for bringing this up because I was fooled by someone else named herself Miss Angel Bemba Jeanot who had the same amount at the same bank with a fake lawyer named Himself Debbie Koly.......My god Thanks a lot because I was about to send the amount of money they asked for
#198602 by Dotti Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:29 pm
Welcome Augustine,

I'm glad you found this before you were scammed.

You can help even more people to avoid being scammed by posting the scammer's information here where it will be picked up by google.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.