Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#215550 by Michelle Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:57 am
Writing from IP address 86.160.151.197
State/Region: Gateshead
City: Gateshead
to: Michelle Banks
date: 19 August 2014 10:41
subject: Re: Auto Trader - Fiat 500 0.9 TwinAir Plus 3dr

Michelle,
Are you still interested in my car? I still have it available for sale if you still want to purchase it.
This 2012 Fiat 500 Twin Air Plus is in immaculate condition in and out as shown in the pictures attached to this email.
Mileage: 24,473 miles. Engine: 0.9 TwinAir Petrol. MOT and TAX until 06/2015. Full service history available.
No engine problems, garage kept and it has all the needed documents with my name on them.
I'm asking £4050 for a fast sale. The car is currently located in Dundee, Scotland because I just finished the divorce with my wife and I have moved here due to my work commitments. I will sell the car only using eBay's services because they offer the highest rate of safety and reliability during online transactions - this way you'll be able to inspect the car before paying me and I'll be sure that I have a genuine buyer that isn't going to mess me around. Where are you located? Please email me as soon as you see this message because I have few other people interested in this car.

Thank you,
Joe

Advertisement