Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#442431 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:07 am
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 06:19:53 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: N0N REC0URSE L0AN

We give Non-Recourse Loan and finance the processes for reliable clients, if you genuinely need loan and ready to handle the processes as reliable borrower then chat me on WhatsApp immediately.

Regards,
0peration Manager
Pacific West Financial Group
WhatsApp 438834558

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#443116 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:26 am
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 03:49:18 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: INDIVIDUAL QUICK L0AN

Dear Sir,

We are giving individual quick loan this week with minimum of $25k and awesome maximum of $3.5M, which requires only a page of agreement to approve and effect payment immediately. We do not require administrative fees to approve your individual loan; however, the only fee you will incur is cost of delivery (C0D), if you want cash delivery at your doorstep,

Meanwhile, if you prefer funds transfer then you will incur cost of transfer (C0T) only. Be officially informed that neither C0D nor C0T is deductible because approved loan must be released intact to the borrower. We honestly don't have time to waste in this non-recourse individual loan; therefore, if you believe in securing loan without paying fee, please ignore this message because C0D or C0T is inevitable in this individual loan.

Regards,
Stanford L Holzberg
Loan Management 0fficer
Pacific West Financial Group.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!