Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#212592 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:51 pm
From: Porter Vijay <[email protected]> - [email protected]
Reply-to: J.R.L finance LTD - [email protected]

Are you looking for a loan if yes? Reply us with full details.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212593 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:59 pm
The scammer was asked if they could lend the "victim" €25,000 for his wife to have life saving cancer treatment and if the money would definitely be paid to him in the next 7 days. The scammer's response from J.R.L finance LTD - [email protected]

Yes, Apply now.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 116.203.16.84
Originating ISP: Mts
City: Mumbai
Country of Origin: India
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

So, to sum up, this nasty little creature in India, who knows that he has no money to lend to the person and just wants to steal a few hundred dollars is quite happy for a woman to die so he can get his money to spend on drugs, prostitutes or whatever else he wastes it on.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212634 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:45 pm
Thank you for selecting (J.R.L FINANCE LTD) you in meeting your financial requirements. We are dedicated to help you find financial freedom to permit you to achieve your goals without the extra burden that comes along with high rate debt. We are proud of our broad client base which extends throughout North America, the Bahamas and Grand Cayman Islands and we are equipped with the necessary resources to attain one common objective... your Financial Freedom! We respect the privacy and integrity of the information you share with us. Our vision is to win customer loyalty through our service excellence.

No matter what your financial needs, we can accommodate you quickly and efficiently. We offer a unique array of products, services and support that is second to none in the financial industry. Among the services offered are loans (personal and business) as we realize that no matter how carefully you plan your budget, it may not always stretch as far as you need it to. Unexpected expenses and opportunities demand financial resources that are sometimes out of reach without financial assistance. Our expertise is to find the right loan structure to fit your needs and circumstances. How much should you borrow? What is the best way to borrow? We welcome your questions and will work with you to find the right financial solution for you and your family.

I want you to fill the loan application form and get back to us so as to prepare your terms and condition to you,

Thank you for selecting (J.R.L FINANCE LTD) you in meeting your financial requirements. We are dedicated to help you find financial freedom to permit you to achieve your goals without the extra burden that comes along with high rate debt. We are proud of our broad client base which extends throughout North America, the Bahamas and Grand Cayman Islands and we are equipped with the necessary resources to attain one common objective... your Financial Freedom! We respect the privacy and integrity of the information you share with us. Our vision is to win customer loyalty through our service excellence.

No matter what your financial needs, we can accommodate you quickly and efficiently. We offer a unique array of products, services and support that is second to none in the financial industry. Among the services offered are loans (personal and business) as we realize that no matter how carefully you plan your budget, it may not always stretch as far as you need it to. Unexpected expenses and opportunities demand financial resources that are sometimes out of reach without financial assistance. Our expertise is to find the right loan structure to fit your needs and circumstances. How much should you borrow? What is the best way to borrow? We welcome your questions and will work with you to find the right financial solution for you and your family.

I want you to fill the loan application form and get back to us so as to prepare your terms and condition to you,

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Marital Status: :______________________
First Name:______________________
Last Name:______________________

Sex :______________________

e-mail Address:______________________
City, State:______________________
Next of kin:______________________

Mobile Phone Number:______________________
Residence:____________________ __

Employer:_____________________ _
Salary:______________________

Amount Needed As Loan :______________________

Loan Duration: ______________________

I await for your swift response Asap.You are required to fill the above Form now and return so that we send to your the Loan terms and Conditions of our Services

Warmest Regards,
Jianlin Robin

Marital Status: :______________________
First Name:______________________
Last Name:______________________

Sex :______________________

e-mail Address:______________________
City, State:______________________
Next of kin:______________________

Mobile Phone Number:______________________
Residence:____________________ __

Employer:_____________________ _
Salary:______________________

Amount Needed As Loan :______________________

Loan Duration: ______________________

I await for your swift response Asap.You are required to fill the above Form now and return so that we send to your the Loan terms and Conditions of our Services

Warmest Regards,
Jianlin Robin

#212774 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:09 pm
From Jianlin Robin - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

The terms and conditions of the Amount which you requested as a loan is listed bellow, I am giving out this loan amount to you, with the maximum duration of (5 Year )and I believe that you can be trusted.

You have come to the right place where you can get your loan fast and easy, I am a God fearing Man and I hope you are too and a legitimate borrower, I want you to be faithful and truthful in this transaction, So that we can have a good business relationship ahead, I can be able to offer you the loan sum of (25,000.00).I have stated the terms of the loan below for you to see and tell me if you are in agreement with the loan terms and conditions or not.

LOAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Loan Balance:$25,000.00

Loan Interest Rate:3.%

Loan Term:5 years

Monthly Loan Payment:$449.22

Number of Payments:60

Cumulative Payments:$26,953.02

Total Interest Paid:$1,953.02

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments of $449.22 plus a final payment of $449.04.

I await for your swift response Asap. You are required to fill the above Form now and return so that we send to your the Loan terms and Conditions of our Services.

These are the terms above, if you are in agreement with the terms and ready to proceed, I want you to get back to me with the following information so that your loan can be processed for immediate transfer to take place.

SCANNED AND ATTACHED YOUR MEANS OF IDENTITY.

As soon as I receive the above information from you, I will forward our information to the Money Laundering Monitoring Council, for the Approval of the loan, and also send the Loan to the Insurance company so that the loan can be Insured immediately.

I will send my Attorney to the insurance company, to insure the loans soon as possible.

Once the insuring of your loan is done and approve for transfer i will send your bank details to the bank for effect of your loan transfer and i will get back to you with Transfer option so that you can see the options yourself.

As soon as you received your loan you will be informed on how to make the Monthly repayment. Get back to us as soon as possible so that we can proceed further.

I will like you to send to us your identification so that we know who we are giving out loan to Okay.

Warmest Regards,

Mr.Jianlin Robin

+919643597286

#212988 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:08 pm
Dear XXX,

WE received your personal information and it was verified through the XXX Embassy here in Indian.And i was confirmed genuine. Your loan sum of $25,000.00 USD has been APPROVED and INSURED it very much ready for transfer.we have prepared the necessary documents for the international transfer of your loan with your Info. you presented to us.

Before the transfer could be effected you are required to pay ($351.00 USD) of the total sum ($25,000.00 USD) loan as ORIGINATION FEE.

For clearification and detail of origination fee

CLICK OR COPY THE LINK BELOW TO YOUR BROWSER FOR DETAIL EXPLAINATION OF ORIGINATION FEE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Origination_fee

You can as well type WWW.GOOGLE.COM or WWW.ASK.COM to your browser, then type inLOAN ORIGINATION FEE to the space provide for more explaination of LOAN ORIGINATION FEE

Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free you have nothing to worry about.

Kindly reply us to enable us instruct you on how to remit the payment to enable us commence with the transfer.

Regards,

Mr.Jianlin Robin

+919643597286

#213059 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:06 am
Dear XXX,

You have to go and make the payment so that your loan will be transfer to you, I assured you as soon as you make the payment of Origination fee note that you must receive your loan without any delay. Note that your loan will be transfer to you once the origination fees is paid' and the loan will transferred to your account in 3 hours.

Western Union Money Transfer PAYMENT INFORMATION'S

Receiver Name: Abuya Amadi

State: New Delhi

Address: Address: Plot #287 along murkier Nero place

As soon as the Payment is made, you will have to get back to me with the Information Stated below.

Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):

Sender's Full Name:

Amount Sent: $351.00 USD

I want you to act fast now in making the payment okay and get back to me with a Scan copy of the Western Union Copy which the accountant needed for the Confirmations of the Payment.

You are to get this information send to me along with the scan copy of the payment slip, which you use in making the payment. Please as soon as you received this mail I will want you to send me an email or on how long it will take you to make the payment and get back to me with the required details.

Thanks And God Bless You.

Regards,

Mr.Jianlin Robin

+919643597286

#213312 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:05 am
Dear sir, we dont have account in your country where you could make the payment into sir, just try to undertand sir, try to make the payment through western union money transfer, thank you for your undertanding.

Regards

Jeff

#213390 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:30 pm
From J.R.L finance LTD - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail, I just spoke to you on phone, do what i said, I want you to act fast now in making the payment okay and get back to me with a Scan copy of the slip Copy which the accountant needed for the Confirmations of the Payment.

========================================

BANK DETAILS

Central Bank of India

Account Name: Mrs.Chochong,

Account No : 3354518778,

IFSC : CBIN0281680,

Branch : Imphal.

========================================

Please as soon as you received this mail I will want you to send me an email or on how long it will take you to make the payment and get back to me with the payment slip.

Regards

Alex

#213783 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:28 am
From J.R.L finance LTD - [email protected]

Dear XXX,
We are very sorry for the rouge information send to you by one of our worker please, Use this information to make the payment sir. please could you send us your mobile number so we can speek to you please.
''STATE BANK OF INDIA''
NAME: MR.J.CHISHI,
ACCOUNT NO: 20201445772,
IFSC :BIN0003598
Yours sincerely,
Mr.Jianlin Robin
+919643597286