I too almost fell for their scheme recently until I discovered this website!
It was the exact same MO it nearly shocked me!
Here are all the message sent to me from a women known as "Karla Fuller." She may go by other names.....BEWARE!!!
From: Karla Fuller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Permanent Full/Part time positions you required. Application form.
Date: July 30, 2012 6:49:05 AM EDT
I would like to explain you more about the Procurement field position
you were interested. You have responded to find more about Senior
Buyer/Purchasing Manager position. We have Full time and Part time
positions opened. This is work from home position. This is a base salary
position. Work is performed independently under the general supervision.
To thrive in this role, you'll need to love variety, work independently,
communicate well and be super organized, even when you're working from
home! You may have experience from a different field than small business
or technology but will be have an ability to work under pressure and
prioritize. The right candidate will play an integral part in the future
expansion of our company.
This position is responsible for generation of purchase orders,
compilation of reports, preparation of shipping, delivery, and other
administrative duties. The position suits a person with a strong
customer service ethic who enjoys working in a separate environment and
implementing a variety of tasks.
Please email, call or text if interested! Download and/or complete the
attached Application form to send it back via E-mail. Simply respond
back to this email. To apply by FAX: Download and/or print it out to
complete the necessary sections.
There is NO relocation required. There is NO money investment to start.
You are free to start as Part-Time position and move to Full-Time later.
We are looking to start as soon as possible.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
My telephone and fax numbers are as below.
Karla Fuller, NYC HRmng
From: Karla Fuller <email@example.com>
Subject: Job Application form was received
Date: August 2, 2012 12:42:58 PM EDT
I would like to inform you that your Job Application Form has been
received. Our official answer about your Employment status will be sent
to your email on Monday, 08/06/2012 . Thank you for your patience.
Karla Fuller, NY City
So the same day she called me to let me know the application had been received and they would be sending an email with the final word on employment status on Monday, which they had stated in the email above so I was not alarmed.
From: Karla Fuller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: JOB OFFER plus START DETAILS
Date: August 6, 2012 12:48:43 PM EDT
I'm pleased to confirm you have been selected to work for our company.
I'm delighted to make you the following job offer. We feel that your
skills and background will be valuable assets to our team.
Per our job description, the position is 1099 work from home position.
Your immediate supervisor, your start date, your starting salary and
other details are listed in our official Job Offer. The company's
official job offer is a file under yours name which is attached to this
The position has been offered with no interview process but with one
month of introductory period since the offer is "at will". The
introductory period is one month from your actual start date which
allows us to check you as our representative and you to understand the
business. The actual start date is a day when you receive first
assignment from the company. If you do have a current employment, you
can stay with it during the introductory period. We do not ask you keep
our position as main job before you pass the introductory period of 3-4
weeks. Your Payroll Form form could be send during next 10 days from
your actual start date.
Our company's information, as your employer, is listed in attached file
About Us. To check our company legitimacy before you make a decision,
please feel free to visit official business registration websites like http://www.zefix.ch
etc. Please, remember to select an
English language for some of the pages. The correct company's name and
registration number are listed in our Official Job Offer. It is easy to
find them overhead the job offer text.
Should you decide to accept this offer, please respond back with
offer-acceptance answer. It is not necessary to sign a Job Offer because
you are required to send your acceptance via email back. Should you
decide not to accept this offer of employment, please email me back. If
I do not hear from you within 5 days and you do not report for work as
scheduled, I will have to assume that you have decided not to accept
this job offer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact
me. Please look other all attachments to this email and let me know your
comments or questions.
Karla Fuller, NY City
Attached were 3 documents:
Consulting & Procurement Services
BPO Service & Trade was founded in 2005 to assist and resolve your enquiries at the first point of contact. You can lodge a building or planning application, register your dog, pay your rates, or request an additional bin or enquire about many other services.
BPO Service & Trade is a small and family owned company, our staff shall perform multiple roles; however, adequate controls of separation of duties shall be maintained at all times.
The company consists of: • Business Managers • Payroll Department • Data Processing Specialists • Accounting Specialists
• Purchasing Specialists
In order to better service our European customers, we have decided to leverage BPO Service & Trade infrastructure by setting up a customer service offices in the USA, where we will also have a separate team dedicated solely the USA clients.
Our service involves searching, purchasing, transporting, processing, packaging, storing, selling, financing and supplying of household goods for many customers. The process of getting the right product into a facility at the right time and in a form that meets pre-established standards for quantity, quality, and price.
We provide a customer service for buying organizations/person and we are involved in: • routine buying situations; • relative position of the buyer-seller in the supply chain • logistics function
• supplier-customer relationship • problem solving • coordination customers needs • electronic funds transfers
• general insurance
Customer service is considered to be a vital concept with the potential to bridge the gap between the ever- expanding customer demands for flexibility (faster, more customized, more reliable, more choice) and, at the same time, the need to reduce production and distribution costs. By bridging this gap a sustainable competitive advantage can be achieved.
Exchange of information between seller and buyer an important function of market, and made possible thought Internet, trade association newsletters, press, research reports, communication with sales representatives &
visits to markets and wholesale distributors. Our company allows our client get an easy access and communication with all segments of market.
Our company represents our clients in negotiations with market representatives’ contractors and should have knowledge and understanding of legal requirements as they relate to orders and contracts. We have demands integrity, maturity, negotiation skills and commitment to high standard of ethics. Buyers entrusted us with making decisions concerning quality, prices and amounts to purchase.
We provide our clients a freedom from having to meet with sales representatives and give time savings through streamlined paperwork and administration of the purchasing section. Knowledge of different contractors, details of delivery schedules, special conditions for supply of local vendors is important part of our business.
We provide a freedom to negotiate or purchase any goods from worldwide vendors. We help you selects list of vendors for all categories of needs for you and your family or organization. Clients should establish quality standards for goods and supplies to be purchased, and our company conducts a market search for reliable vendors that are able to furnish desired products.
The methods of our service depend on institutional policies, size of organization, amount of money available, location of vendors, and frequency of deliveries. Company's Managers always keep in mind quality standard established for finished services, and right combination of available goods in a form that will keep preparation to providing product of desired quality any time.
Good customer service practices include use of appropriate buying methods, a systematic ordering schedule, maintenance of an adequate flow of goods to meet production requirements, and systematic receiving procedure and inventory control.
We receive a profit through price advantage gained by increased volume purchasing with lower prices which in turn may attract more customers.
All of our staff are committed to serving customers in an understanding, efficient and helpful manner. We’d like to make doing business with us as easy as possible for you.
Satisfying our customers with our services range is important to us and if there are ways in which we can improve, we’d love to hear from you!
BPO Service & Trade Gmbh HQ Address: Einfangweg 5A 9444 Diepoldsau, Switzerland IN: CH-320.4.057.441-3
Commercial register of canton St. Gallen Internet full extract
UID: CHE-112.395.390 HrID: CH-320.4.057.441-3 EhraID: 794490
Identification number CH-320.4.057.441-3
Legal status Limited liability company
Carried from: on:
In Ca Business name 1 bpo service & trade gmbh
Ref Capital In Mo Ca Shares
1 30'000.00 1 1x 16'000.00
Partner (see parsonalities) Kuster, Hans Jörg
Schäppi, Rudolf Spirig, Marco
Ref Legal seat 1 Diepoldsau
In Ca Company address
1 Einfangweg 5a 9444 Diepoldsau
1 1x 13'000.00
1 1x 1'000.00
In Ca Purpose
In Ca 2
Vis SG SG
BPO (Business Process Outsourcing): Beratung und Verkauf von Dienstleistungen für die Auslagerung administrativer Prozesse im medizinischen, wissenschaftlichen, geschäftlichen oder privaten Bereich; Beratungen und Verkauf von Dienstleistungen in den Bereichen Medien, Audiovision und Kommunikation; Informationstechnologie: Verkauf (Import und Export), Entwicklung und Produktion von IT - Hard- und Software, Installation, Wartung, Verkauf und Schulung von IT-Systemen; Betreiben eines Call-Centers im In- oder Ausland; Handel mit und Verkauf (Import und Export) von Produkten und Dienstleistungen für den medizinischen, geschäftlichen und privaten Gebrauch. Die Gesellschaft kann im In- und Ausland tätig sein, sich an anderen Unternehmen beteiligen, im In- und Ausland Tochtergesellschaften und Zweigniederlassungen errichten sowie Wertschriften und Liegenschaften erwerben, verwalten und verkaufen.
Remarks Ref Date of the acts
Gemäss Erklärung der Geschäftsführung vom 01.06.2010 untersteht die Gesellschaft keiner ordentlichen Revision und verzichtet auf eine eingeschränkte Revision.
Ref Official publication 1 SHAB 1 03.06.2005
Ref 1 2
No journal 4755 5137
Date SOGC 10.06.2005 115 04.06.2010 110
Date SOGC 16.06.2005 10.06.2010
Function partner and manager partner partner
Page / Id 11 / 2884990 15 / 5669390
Signature single signature without signing rights without signing rights
BPO Service & Trade Gmbh HR-Eintrag:10.06.2005
1 1 1
Kuster, Hans Jörg, von Diepoldsau, in Diepoldsau Schäppi, Rudolf, von Zürich, in Würenlos Spirig, Marco, von Diepoldsau, in Diepoldsau
Section I: Employee Information
Please print out the form and fill it in completely. Remember to sign the form; we cannot process your request without your signature.
Full Name :
Date of Birth. :
Home Phone :
Cell Phone :
Email address :
Paycheck Direct Deposit
(Please put a line under necessary)
I would like to get my salary by:
Section II: Paycheck Authorization
Please forward my salary payment by check to address as follows:
If you completed Section II, you do not need to complete Section III
Section III: Direct Deposit Authorization
Please note! To receive the salary payments by Direct Deposit you should indicate the personal banking information. Please confirm that you do have an agreement to complete the form listed below
Employee Signature _____________________________________
Please forward my salary payment to my financial institution as follows:
Financial Institution Name:
Financial Institution Address:
Employee Signature: Date:
Check your statement to verify that this Salary Form has been processed accurately.
Please return the completed form to your manager.
START PROCESS DETAILS
Money transfer to your credit card account
Notation! Your first working month is an introductory period for each employee. During this term the Company gets a
complete picture of your abilities and potential volume of work. At the end of introductory period, we will clearly see: the time you can perform the order; the order type that you can do best; how accurately you complete each assignment; how many orders you can done at month. Introductory period Objectives:
1. 2. 4. 5. commission rate; reimbursement program; preparing financial statements.
Merchandise Manager Responsibilities during introductory period include managing all process from the initial purchase till complete shipment to the end user. The role of the manager includes buying different goods from retail stores by order information provided from company. You will perform your main activities autonomously but you will get a clear instruction about vendor, pricing, items' description, packaging details, shipping information. This information will be provided by Company. You are
purchase different goods including materials, equipment and services which the company gives to its
– you receive the money from company through one of money transfers listed below – you receive your assignment information from your supervisor – you complete order functions: products research, price and shipping term negotiation – you complete the order purchase
– you complete the order shipment to the end customer or company’s manager – you receive next order for next fulfillment
The main aim introductory period we will be able to supply a company’s Credit Card to you. The amount of your personal credit line from company will be calculated after your first working month and depends on the total orders amount at the end of 1st month. Therefore, it is in your best interest to work well during the first month. The Company is responsible for establishing individual employee’s credit limit.
The Money Transfer Details
You must be able to receive a company's money to make any kind of assignments. We have 2(two) ways to receive money from company for purchases: to your credit card account OR to bank account. We require you to have your own credit card or your own bank account to receive money from company. Your are required to use your own credit card or bank account to receive company's money during introductory period(3-4 weeks) only. The company's credit card will be supplied to you after introductory period.
NOTE! You should NOT give us any your personal details like a credit card number, credit account number and other. We do not ask you send us these details to get money from company. Instead of this you will be given our company's bank account information to manager it. You will be doing money transfers yourself from company's bank account. You will get necessary details from your supervisor.
You can receive company’s money into your charged credit card. The money transfer into your credit card account(s) is a transfer from company’s bank account into your credit card account. You should not give your credit card number for this operation type. There is a way to pay off your card from company’s bank account and deposit an available credit to your card.
You are required to use already charged credit card or credit card with unpaid balance, credit card with outstanding balance or already maxed card. If you have no available credit on your card then it is better to use that card for this transfer type. We do not require to use a card with available credit because our money will be supplied to your upfront the purchase.
responsible to clients. Work scheme:
• step 1 • step 2 • step 3 • step 4 • step 5 • step 6
Provide new employee updates of guidelines, directives, tasks etc. Provide new employee an overview of the ordering, purchasing, shipping process; Provide new employee an understanding of Purchasing and Shipping Process. Provide new employee an overview about financial operations: work transactions; cash flow; wage payments;
of your introductory period is a volume of your work to create your personal Work Plan. After your
To make the money transfer into your credit card you should use the company's bank account number and your charged credit card (a credit card with outstanding balance). You should simply pay off the credit card balance from company's bank account(to make the balance payment) and the available credit would be posted to your credit card during next 12 hours. The bank account information will be provided from yours supervisor.
You can make the credit card balance payment: 1) by phone (call to your credit card company customer service number) 2) the balance payment online (go to your on-line credit card account access)
You will be given the Company’s Account information like listed below: Bank name : XXXX
Account name: XXXX Account type: XXXX Account number: XXXXXXXXX Routing number: XXXXXXXXX
You receive : Bank name: Bank of America Account name: BPO Account type: Business routing #: 5457645 account # : 0064526534 (please do not use this account, because it’s a trial account)
You will use the account details to make a balance transfer and pay off your credit card balance. The credit card type is acceptable to use: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. The company's money would be posted to your card as available credit during 12 hours from the balance payment time.
As many the balance our company pays on your card As many you will be required to spend for purchases. The example listed below.
You can manage company's bank account from your side. You need not to give us your personal information as a card number, exp date or CV to use this type of transfer. As you know you receive the 1099 tax form and all Company’s transfers will be excluded as your personal income.
To work through Credit Card transfer way you have to inform your supervisor the following details only:
1) the name of your credit card company (Bank name only) 2) the amount of your credit line (it allows us to calculate a monthly purchasing budget ) 3) the amount of your unpaid balance (it allows us to know how many your can get from our
company as first money transfer)
To receive the first money transfer you need to send us: I have a XXXXX credit card with credit line of $8,300 and unpaid balance/debt of $7,200. I would like to work under Option #1 (we accept any financial institution: Bank of America, Chase, Capital One, Citi, Discover, Wells Fargo and other banks and credit unions).
The minimum transfer amount is $1,500; the maximum depends on your credit line. You are able to use several credit cards (3 or 5 or 7 or more) for money transfer(s).
The company pays additional commissions from credit card transaction which allows you make more money during introductory period. The commission rate table is listed below.
We can help you to pay your credit card debt as compensation and additional benefits. As company has no regular package of benefits like sick leave, life and health insurance, and pension plan we can offer you a commissions program which helps you to pay off your personal debts. You can use your own credit card for job and take care about your own debt. The commission rate is listed below.
NOTE! You are able to use a regular credit card only. No debit/checking/prepaid cards are allowed. Please review the Credit Card Transfer Example file sent to you to get more information about operation.
If you have no credit cards then please ask your supervisor about another way.
Additional Bonuses and Commissions
From the each transferred amount you receive a commission as an additional income to your monthly salary. Your supervisor calculates the commissions amount from each order regarding to the Company Commission Rate listed below. The commissions amount depends on the amount of the total transfer to your credit card. The commission pays above your monthly salary and could be paid in 2 ways: to your credit card immediately or by check/direct deposit once in 2 weeks along with your salary.
Please ask your supervisor to explain the commission program if you do not understand it correct.
The commission rate details Your own commissions are paid above your salary as additional check or direct deposit
HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR COMMISSION:
1) You have a credit card with $6,600.00 as a credit line and your current unpaid/outstanding balance is $4,600.00 2) You will be sent the company's account number and routing number. You will pay your balance of $4,600.00 from company's bank account.
3) Next day, you'll get a paid off card with available credit of $6,600.00. Your own commissions are 8.5% from transferred amount $4,600.00 due to our bonus table. So you can leave $391.00 as your own money on your card and make a purchase for company from rest $4,209.00. 4) You will make a purchase from $4,209.00 and ship goods to company. You will get a purchase charges to your card and your balance will be showed again. But now an amount of one is $4,209.00 only.
5) You will pay off $4,209.00 balance again and receive $4,209.00 from company again. Your own commission rate would be 8.5% due to our bonus table. So now, you can receive $357.76 as your own commissions. Now you can make purchase for company from $3,851.23.
You use company’s money each time when you make a purchase because our money was deposited to your credit card as a balance payment. If you receive a new balance then it will be less than your own original balance. At the end of working month you will be able to pay off your original balance from your commissions.
The company prefers to work through credit card transfers because:
1) Credit card transaction doesn't require you give us your personal banking information. All balance payments would be done yourself and you do not need give us any banking details in this case.
2) Credit card transaction allows avoid work with cash (it's difficult to withdraw money from credit card).
3) Credit card transfer takes only 12 hours. The Bank account transfer takes about 3..5 business days. With credit card transfers you can make more purchases per month and make more commissions above your regular salary.
The table of commission calculation according to the Purchasing transfer's value
An amount of money transfer for performance
Your commission rate by credit card option way , %
Your commission rate from advertising deal %
From $1,500 until $1,999
From $2,000 until $3,999
From $4,000 until $5,999
From $6,000 until $7,999
From $8,000 and more
Money transfer to your bank account
Purchasing Process Details
4) Credit card transfer allows you use couple cards and keep high total limit to complete an order up to $10,000. The Bank account transfer has a limit of $5,000 and you cannot spend more.
5) We want to keep all money transactions in safe way and under control. That's why we work through Credit Card Company. In this way we have third side which controls all transactions to your card.
6) In this way you are sure that your credit card company doesn't allow you to get unverified payment into your card. You credit card company has to clear our payment, to verify our bank account and put only 'good' and 'clear' credit into your card. The Company receives the insurance from your credit card company.
7) Your credit card company gives insurance for our company. If something happen with our money e.g., then credit card company has to reimburse our money transfer.
To receive money to bank account you should have a separate checking account. You are required to provide a list of Banks which are located in your town. The company's manager will suggest you the best bank name to open an account there. If you already have an account from these banks then you can use an existing bank account, but we prefer if you open a separate account for our job only.
You should use an account from bank which would be listed by company and has a local branch in your area.
Opening an account costs $25 or $50 but you do not lose money because they are transferred to your new account and you can pick them up at any time. If you go into local bank to open a new account do not forget your documents. Do not open a new account on-line because it may take a long time and we can lose a lot of time waiting for information.
NOTE! We have never required to ship items if you are not paid for them and we will not ask you about it. During 1st month each employee will be doing purchases from retail stores because you cannot proceed a wholesale orders from your own card or bank account. You will be able do it when you get a corporate credit card because our credit card always has a credit line above $15,000.
The order information and order details you will receive from your manager. It will be sent in official form and should include:
• Employee Data • Transfer Amount info • Employee Commissions info • Purchase Items info
The Purchase Items information contains: • item name; • item quantity; • item description (Model, Product Features, Specifications, Accessories); • item price regarding our budget.
The purchase order should be done in a term which you will be informed by your supervisor instruction.
You are required to provide the purchase receipt copies to your supervisor. The purchase receipt is a confirmation that order done correct. You should be able to provide the receipt by email or fax.
Widespread goods for introductory period: • Laptops: Laptops, MacBooks, Netbooks, Laptop Accessories (Additional Packages, Batteries & Power, Cases, Mice & Keypads) • Desktops: All-in-One Computers, Desktop Packages, Refurbished Desktops, Towers Only
• Computer's Components: PC Memory, Hard Drives, Sound Cards, Motherboards, Processors, Video Graphics, Cards • Monitors: LED Monitors, LCD Monitors • Computer setups & services: Operating Systems, Tax, Finance & Legal, Home & Hobbies, Security $ Utilities, Education & Reference , Kid’s Software
• Computer's network equipment and components, Routers, Networking Accessories, Wireless Networking, Modems, Gateways, VoIP • Televisions and digital tuners : Plasma TVs, LCD TVs, LED-LCD TVs , 3D TVs, TV & Home Theater Services, TV/DVD Combos
• Audio and Video systems: Audio Systems & Components, Home Theater Systems, Portable Audio, Car Audio,, Marine Electronics, iPod&MP3 Players, Speakers & Headphones • Cameras & Camcorders: Digital Cameras, Digital SLR Cameras , Lenses, Camcorders, Memory Cards & USB Drivers, Photo Printers, Digital Photo Frames, Accessories (Battery, Flash and Memory Cards, Bags & Cases)
• Video Games & Gadgets: PlayStation 3, Xbox, PSP, Wii, PC Gaming, Accessories (Gaming Furniture, Controllers, Cables & Networking, Batteries & Charges) • Burglar alarms and components • Security systems and components
Company suggests you several local stores or online stores for purchase. You can make additional bonus if you can find an items with less price than in company’s order list. Most popular stores for purchases: BEST BUY, WALMART, APPLE STORE, COMPAQ, DELL Most popular online stores for purchases:
The company provides the prepaid shipping papers to send items out. They will be sent to your email and you should use them to ship items out. The sipping papers will be already paid, filled and they always have insurance. Company has corporate accounts in different shipping services like USPS, DHL, FedEx, UPS and we always pay for goods shipment. The shipping details of sender are company's name and office address, but if you would like they could be filled on your name.
You are responsible to package items for shipping. You will be given the money to buy packaging material (boxes, bubbles, adhesive / sticky tape, wrap material and other).
Shipping labels will be provided to your email address. You should have a printer (you should have a possibility to use a printer) to print labels out. You should not fill labels, input additional details or change information onto labels. They are filled by company’s shipping department and always are correct. You should done the shipping process by supervisor’s instructions in time and correct. Please not that you are responsible to ship items out in time!
The company could require employee to make additional job for extra commissions. Our company is new in the USA and we are going to start our advertising campaign. Each Employee can start Ad Campaign in ones local area and help to promote our company Brand.
Additional Job which you can be offered
An advertising job is paid high commissions. The commission rate is starts from 12.75% till 15%fromdeal. Ifyouareinterestedinthisjobthenyoushouldinformyourmanageraboutit.
We have 4 ways for company advertising:
1) Print Advertising – Newspapers, Magazines, Brochures 2) Outdoor Advertising – Billboards, Light Boxes 3) Broadcast Advertising – Television, Radio and the Internet 4) Distribution Material - company distribution material with our logo and address
Each employee can be offered to help company with our Ad for additional pay. This job is paid over your monthly salary. You can make an advertising process if you have a time and feel that you can help in company promotion.
You will be responsible for purchasing media space or time (in newspapers, magazines, posters and on radio, television, outdoor) for company’s advertising campaign to promote our company's service. The aim is to reach the highest number of people in the target audience at the lowest possible cost.
Our company works with advertising agency in Europe and you will be sent all advertising material from one. You should simply place our advertising material to media space you found a priori. We do not require you manage advertising campaign or develop one. Your main duties are to find and buy a media space with suitable price and target audience.
Ad job details: 1) Print Advertising - you could be offered to find most popular Print Media in your local area and place company text ads. 2) Outdoor and Broadcast Advertising - you could be offered to find outdoor or broadcast advertising prices, provide one to company, make negotiations to conclude a contract for outdoor space buying from Company name. 3) Distribution Material - are different goods with company Logo and Colors for free distribution through your friends, acquaintances, relations or volunteers.
- USB Flash Drive 4GB with a company's logo/colors - Baseball Cap with a company's logo/colors - Key Ring with a company's logo/colors
Each employee will be offered to make a free distribution of material with company’s logo during introductory period. It's easier for employee and allows promoting employee's service locally.
1) Supervisor - means whoever is responsible for approving the Purchasing Manager’s daily duties, order information, purchase instructions, problems resolving assistant and reporting person.
2) Order – A written and formal details the exact merchandise or services to be directed to employee to complete purchase from a single or several vendors. It will specify payment terms, delivery dates, item identification, quantities, shipping terms and all other obligations and conditions.
3) Vendor/Store – Suppliers, distributors and wholesale buying groups are specified in purchase order to help employee find the best products at the best prices for company's service.
4) Original receipt - means the customer copy of the purchasing order receipt received by the Purchasing Manager at the time of purchase. In the case of phone, fax or Internet orders, “original receipt” means the copy of the receipt sent by the supplying vendor to the purchaser with the goods purchased.
5) Record of purchases - means the information notes from Purchasing Manager to record and verify purchases against the statement. 6) Statement - means the detailed statement of charges that is received of the Purchasing Manager from the purchasing process. 7) Cost or Costs means any actual costs or expenses from purchasing process.
1) Supervisor participates in the Customer Service Program and is responsible for scheduling of purchase order's details for Purchasing Manager's daily duties
2) Supervisor is responsible for establishing proper controls and execution of order, including developing purchase phase and procedures within separate order
3) Supervisor is responsible for maintaining budgetary controls. Supervisor is responsible for monitoring use of money by individual buyer to ensure all purchases comply with all requirements of company policy
4) Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, handling purchasing order applications, providing assistance with suppliers (merchants), and responding to inquiries regarding internal policies and procedures, billing information, missing statements and damaged, lost or stolen goods.
1) What specific duties will I have to perform on a daily basis?
Your main duties are: check your email a few times per day; follow your supervisor’s instructions strictly; make purchases, package and ship merchandise.
2) What are the normal business hours?
Your business hours depend on the quantity of orders we provide you and your ability to execute and finish the orders given. Average business hours are 17 - 25 hours/per week.
3) Is the offer available to someone who is based outside the USA?
No, this offer is available for US people only.
4) Will I be paid salary or commission?
You will be paid a salary plus commission by check or direct deposit according to your salary form. Your commissions are paid separately from your month salary. To get more details about commissions, please ask your supervisor.
5) Are the wire transfers of salary made internationally or domestically?
The salary is a domestic wire transfer or paycheck from domestic bank.
6) Please explain how the commission will be worked into the processing of funds.
You receive a percentage from the amount transferred as your commission. For example: Your commission range is 10%; if we send you $3,500 for your order, your commission is $350 and $3,150.00 for the purchases.
7) The base salary is paid monthly beginning when?
Your salary is paid every 2 weeks by check or direct deposit. Your start date is the date of your first transfer. Two weeks after your first money transfer, you’ll get a salary.
How does the bonus plan work?
The Company has a bonus plan which motivates employees to handle more orders. One type of program provides for bonuses for large numbers of completed orders. The second type of program provides bonuses for higher dollars per order. The bonuses are paid with your salary check.
9) Are commissions paid with the monthly compensation or do they get deposited into my account separately? There are 2(two) ways to get commissions: the 1st is to keep the commission amount from the purchasing money transfer; the 2nd is to get the commission with your salary payment.
10) Where will I be purchasing the equipment? Will it be from local stores and vendors, or all online?
Most of the orders will be from local stores in your area. But, if the item is unique or out of stock, it could be an online purchase.
11) Will I receive products to ship at my home?
Only products you bought online should be delivered to your home address.
12) If I am to purchase equipment from local vendors, are you going to provide me with the names and contacts of those vendors? Yes, you’ll get a supplier list which includes information regarding address, names, item availability and other pertinent info.
13) If I am purchasing new equipment, why does it require re-packaging?
The equipment should be repackaged to avoid possible damage in transportation. Also, if there are a couple of small items going to the same destination, they should be repackaged so there is one shipment.
14) Am I supposed to front the money, i.e. pay for the equipment up front and be reimbursed or will the company have the funds available for me so I will not incur any out of pocket expense? The funds for making purchases will be transferred to the employee first, so that one can actively prepare for purchasing. The Company will pay 100% of the total purchase amount before an order is formally made.
15) Since I will be purchasing goods on behalf of the company, will you send the funds to my account first, or will you send a company credit card to purchase the items for the customers?
When our staffing department completes the review of your financial assessment, what way we will use for the transfer - to an account or to a credit card. The money will be send to your account or credit card.
16) If funds are sent first, how do you know if I actually purchased the items?
A complete report of all invoices, packing slips, checks and all other necessary information must be kept and forwarded.
17) What types of products will I be responsible for sending?
Laptops, computer components, desktops, monitors, computer setups & services, computer network equipment and components, televisions, digital tuners, audio- and video- systems, digital cameras, lenses, camera devices, play stations, games, burglar alarms and components, security systems and components and other such items.
18) How are expenses compensated for?
You must keep an expense record for each purchase and provide the receipts to your supervisor before the next order. The amount to pay your expenses will be included into next transfer amount.
19) When you say in the job description “equivalent USD,” do you actually mean it is my salary, or do you mean that part of the salary is in some other means of compensation? The amount of your monthly salary is in actual US dollars and is the beginning range. It must be listed in your personal contract. The actual amount is always more than listed in the contract because the bonus program is not included in the contract statement. To get more information about a bonuses, see point 8.
20) When will I start working for you after everything is completed?
Our staffing department should complete all paperwork in 2 to 5 business days.
21) What out of pocket expenses will I need to have?
The cost of access to email, phone, your car (or public conveyance.) However, some extra costs might be paid back by the company.
22) It appears that your company is based in Switzerland and relocation is not necessary?
Yes, our main office located in Switzerland. Therefore we are looking for home-based employees at present time. Our first office in the US just opened in a NY City. Full and part time positions are work from home.
23) Is your company registered with the Better Business Bureau?
No. we haven’t operated in the US market; therefore we have no registration with BBB. We are a European company and have an ISA Certificate. If you would like to see the Company’s registration papers, ask your supervisor to send it.
24) What kinds of activities are involved?
The main duties are purchasing, receiving, packing and shipping out goods.
25) From which Resume Bank did you find my profile?
We are using a recruiting/hiring agency for the hiring process. You have received this e-mail because you were in the list of potential employees from one of these agency.
26) Will the company provide a cellular phone with Internet access if none is available to the employee? If you have no regular access to email or a phone we will provide the cellular phone with Internet access. We need you to have 24 hour access to your email.
27) What type of position is the job, W2 or 1099?
This is 1099 position.
28) Will I meet the supervisor in person?
Unfortunately, you won’t meet your supervisor during the introductory period. The first month, all communications will be via email and phone.
29) Is there any investment on my part, a buy-in?
No, you needn’t invest your personal money. The Company should pay a 100% deposit of the total purchasing amount before the orders are forwarded to the employee.
30) Are all materials provided to accomplish the tasks, extra packaging, etc ?
If items should be repackaged, it should be done with company money.
31) Is storage facility required?
No, the merchandise should be shipped out promptly.
32) What training is provided?
Your supervisor will guide you through the whole process and will update you step by step, and communicate via email. You will be expected to carry out the duties assigned to you in competent and efficient fashion.
33) What is a successfully completed transaction?
You should have completed ordering, purchasing and shipping as determined in the purchase order(in time and strictly by supervisor instructions).
34) How could you trust me with money if we have never met?
Our staffing department will check do a background check and send a request to get your credit report. Following your financial assessment under our Money Charging Policy, you will be told with what amounts we can trust you.
35) Is this job opportunity legal?
This is absolutely a legal opportunity. If you need to see the Company’s registration papers, please ask your supervisor to send them.
36) Will the physical products be shipped to my residence, or just contracts and other documents?
The physical products should be shipped within the time frame determined in the purchase order and/or should be shipped to the address assigned immediately.
37) All of the equipment needed is available via the internet, why have an individual purchase in the US and ship to Europe? If we are doing purchases from Switzerland or from different branches, we have to pay heavy taxes (local tax, indirect tax, customs tax) and high transfer fees. Due to the current economic situation, we have to find a more inexpensive way for our business. Also 99% of stores from the US we purchase from do not send their goods to Europe.
38) Once Items are purchased as directed, will the funds be included for packing materials?
Yes, the company provides funds for packing
39) Why does the company need suppliers from the USA? It’s more profitable work with Chinese suppliers. Yes, we have suppliers from China, but one of the company’s goals is to be a unique supplier for our customers. A lot of these orders are small and there is no reason to work with wholesale suppliers from China. Also, some of customers would like to get products from the USA only.
So after reading the fact that they were requesting my credit card information to make these purchases on a "Maxed out credit card" which I never do, I skeptically I sent her an email back requesting the legitimacy of the company. her reply was....
Our Company's web site is temporarily unavailable because of scheduled
update. We are going to expand into the USA market and create a new
design. The company is going to start an Advertising Campaign soon and
the web site would be available at the same day.
To check the company legitimacy, please visit the following on-line
(Federal Registration Office) and http://www.moneyhouse.ch
(the data source of companies). They provide a
full details about business along with a legal company's profile. You
should select the English language for some pages. You can use our
company's name or registration ID number for the search.
I also attached a copy of our company statement to my email. Some
information is in foreign language therefore please use translator to
Karla Fuller, NY City
..... she attached a document previously sent to me about the company.
So I sent her a message back after discovering this website and to this day I have never received a response from this "Karla Fuller"
First off, It seems very suspicious to me that your website is conveniently temporarily down. The "website pages" you sent me do not seem legit...almost anyone could make these pages.
Second, I am skeptical that I give you my credit information, buy these goods for the company maxing out my credit card which I never do, and who's to know that I will actually be sent the money from your company ?
I buy the goods, with my credit card and wait for your company to pay me back....and what if that does not happen? Then what?
My mom always told me when it seems to good to be true it usually is!
I also did some searching Karla Fuller maybe you should take a look at this website as well.....Thank you for your time, but I will NOT be giving you the access to my credit card or any of my personal information. Good luck with your money scheme. I understand the economy is bad but it will be the day that I just give out my credit card information to a company that I have only had correspondence on line. You may need to re-evaluate your game plan.
All I have to say is BEWARE of this woman and company.
The first email said no money required to make purchases, they do not need my credit card information, but then they ask for bank name, credit card number, and routing number for "Payroll????" Just another way to actually get your information....sneaky!
NO company would request your credit card information in order to do business especially over the internet!!!!!
BPOST Companies is a SCAM!!!!