We Are A Canadian Family, We Just Moved To England, Uk 2 Months Back.
Have Two Kids Aged 5yrs And 3yrs Old Respectively! we Are Looking For A Au Pair/nanny/chef/house Keeper From Any Country Willing To Stay With Us For A Minimum Of 2-3years.
About Our Family:
We Are A Professional Couple, My Wife Is A Banker, While I Work As Sales Executive For A A
Multinational Oil Company.my Kids Are Easy Going And Relaxed, They Would Enjoy Someone With Lots Of Energy And Enthusiasm. Having English As A First Language Is Not Required.
We Live In A Great Area With Lots Of Nice Parks, Shops And Restaurants And There Are Loads Of Family With Young Children Nearby With Pairs nannies So It Will Be Easy To Meet People.
Salary/wages Are Below:
Au Pair/nanny: £3,500 Monthly (weekly Allowance £150)
Driver: £3,800 Monthly (weekly Allowance £150)
Chef: £3,800 Monthly (weekly Allowance £150)
House Sitter: £3,500 Monthly (weekly Allowance £150)
Gardner: £3,500 Monthly (weekly Allowance £150)
Gate Keeper: £3,500 Monthly (weekly Allowance £150)
You Shall Have A Big Room, Huge, And Has A Double Bed, With Sitting Area And Tv/dvd/video/hifi.there Is Also A Wireless Broadband Internet In The House!!do Well To Send Us Your References Or Resume, And We Would Get In Touch With Them.we Shall Discuss Travel Arrangements In Due Course Of Which I Would Be Of Generous Assistance To You.
You Can Send Your Cv/resume To
M.r David Johnson
Address: 61a, Chesterton Road, North Kensington, London, W10 6es
We Are Willing To Hearing From You.
This email was not sent from the UK; it was sent from Nigeria, as proven by the IP address: 126.96.36.199 - Lagos, Nigeria.
From: David Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: DAVID JOHNSON FAMILY INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
DAVID JOHNSON FAMILY INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
I HAVE SEEN YOUR MAIL AND WILL WANT YOU TO ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS BELOW:
1. What type of job are you holding at the moment? What is your desired employment / occupational field (position you want to apply for)?
2. Why do you want to change your employment?
3. What part of your current/last job do you find most interesting?
4. Is there anything that you dislike about your job?
5. Do you feel that your present employer estimates your full work potential? Are they pleased with your work performance?
6. What do you find more useful in your present work – your education or your practical experience from previous jobs or traineeships?
7. What have you done to improve or develop your knowledge / professional qualifications in the last year?
8. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement so far and why?
9. What motivates you most?
10. Why do you want to work in Europe? What are your expectations from this possible relocation to Europe?
11. Can you work under pressure?
12. Are you willing to work overtime?
13. Do you adapt easily to new environment, job?
14. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
15. What kind of people do you find most difficult to work with? Why?
16. How do you manage your time?
17. Are you a team player?
18. Why should we hire you? Why do you consider yourself suitable for the position?
19. In case, your application is successful and we pick you out for the position, are you ready to prepare all requirements in a timely manner?
20. When will you be ready to start working?
21.Will you be able to afford the cost of processing for the traveling/working documents in order to come work?