Delivery-date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 07:19:03 -0800
Received: from mail08.syd.optusnet.com.au ([184.108.40.206])
by with esmtps (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
for ; Sat, 22 Jan 2011 07:19:03 -0800
Received: from User (220.127.116.11.optusnet.com.au [18.104.22.168] (may be forged))
(authenticated sender email@example.com)
by mail08.syd.optusnet.com.au (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id p0MFEkhX032239;
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 02:14:57 +1100
Subject: Check-Attachement 4 More Info
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 02:15:47 +1100
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-Spam-Subject: ***SPAM*** Check-Attachement 4 More Info
X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=16.7
X-Spam-Report: Spam detection software, running on the system "", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.
Content preview: [...]
Content analysis details: (16.7 points, 7.0 required)
pts rule name description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
3.5 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
1.2 NSL_RCVD_FROM_USER Received from User
-0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, low
[22.214.171.124 listed in list.dnswl.org]
0.7 SPF_SOFTFAIL SPF: sender does not match SPF record (softfail)
1.0 MISSING_HEADERS Missing To: header
0.0 T_OBFU_DOC_ATTACH BODY: MS Document attachment with generic MIME type
0.0 FROM_MISSPACED From: missing whitespace
1.6 REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC
0.5 FROM_MISSP_MSFT From misspaced + supposed Microsoft tool
1.9 FROM_MISSP_NO_TO From misspaced, To missing
0.0 T_OBFU_ATTACH_MISSP Obfuscated attachment type and misspaced From
0.0 FROM_MISSP_EH_MATCH From misspaced, matches envelope
2.6 MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE
1.5 FROM_MISSP_USER From misspaced, from "User"
0.3 MAY_BE_FORGED Relay IP's reverse DNS does not resolve to IP
1.9 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
I have a business proposal that will be of immense benefit to the both of us. I have acquired your email address as a person who is actively involved in or is looking for a part time job from home to compliment current earnings. Would you like to work online from home and get paid weekly ? If you will like to work online from home and get paid weekly without leaving or affecting your present job?
1. Receive payments from Clients
2. Cash Payments
3. Deduct 10 percent which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to (Payment is to be forwarded by Western Union Transfer Minus Western Union Charges).
Your Tasks Are
1. Receive payment from Customers via UPS or FedEx and you will be provided with tracking number to check the status of the payment.
2. Cash Payment at your Bank ( Payment Would come in your Full Name to enable you cash at your bank )
3. Deduct 10 percent which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed for a start
4. Forward balance after deduction of your percentage/pay to any of the Offices you will be contacted to send payment to. ( Payment is to be Forwarded by Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram ). Local Money transfer take barely hours, so it will give us a possibility to get customer's payment almost immediately.
5. Transfer Charges are to be deducted from our funds and not from your 10 Percent
No start up payment, No tax involved, Bank Account Details or Personal information other than Your Name, Address and Phone number is only needed. Strictly Legal. Therefore, if you are interested in joining this venture kindly email back with the following details to start job immediately.
Address (Inclusive Street No. & Name , City, State and Zip code),
Cell Phone And Home Phone,
Approval email will be sent to you as soon as your application is approved.
Thanks In Advance