From: Mark Walker firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Job opportunity ID , (279021602).
We are a multinational organisation with an excellent background and a
global reach. We can offer a fantastic career & training opportunity to
candidates from the United Kingdom.
Our company provides business to business solutions, multi-channel payment
processing services and business management. We provide best of breed
solutions to hundreds of corporate clients mainly within IT and light
industries. This is a unique opportunity to get into the company at a
graduate level. We would consider candidates with no relevant education.
We are searching for self motivated, proactive and reliable individuals to
join our transaction management team after an initial course of training. We
are looking for people who feel confident working with sales, purchases and
payment processing. There are long-term opportunities for those candidates
who show high levels of motivation and can deliver fantastic customer
service. It is advisable that you have a confident telephone manner and have
strong negotiation skills.
- The maintenance of sales and purchases
- Daily monitoring of incoming orders and their timely completion
- Managing operational and billing issues
- Provides vendor relations and client support
- Analysing issues and suggesting creative solutions to our customers
- Protecting companies from financial or operational risk through diligence
and process improvements
- Ability to work independently and be able to work in a multi-tasking
- Good communication skills by telephone and email
- Good attention to details
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent math skills
Considering the current workload, this job could be considered as part-time,
thus besides earning a stable salary of 2000 pounds per month and
commissions, your work will provide you a flexible schedule.
If you are interested in this job offer, please reply email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please reply with the following
message "Remove me from your list".
Please note that we are using free email addresses in order to avoid our
corporate mail being mistakenly blacklisted by antispam organizations.