If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#197885 by stefan_d6 Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:32 am
Here is the initial e-mail from XI AN SG IMP&EXP TADING CO.,LTD:

Dear Sir/Madam
How do you do!
To meet the market,our company need a supplier to provide us a batch of steel-structure tower.Its 13meters of height with welding and screw connection, and the quantity is 220 pieces.The delivery time is within 6months after the supplier received the down payment.
Our company is a China entity.If you are interested in it and have the ability to undertake this kind of work, please contact us for more information and the tower drawing.

Thank you

Yours Zhao Zhengyong
Telephone: 0086-13152095455

After I replied to this email to express my interest they sent me the drawings,then I sent them back the offer, they asked me a few questions and after exchanging of a couple of emails they accepted my offer (about 1 000 000 euro) and invited me to China to sing the contract.
I thought about it and asked them to pay my expenses to visit them, of course, they refused and lost interest.
After checking in internet about this type of orders from China I was sure that it's a scam.

Here are their contact info:

Zhao Zhengyong
XI AN SG IMP&EXP TADING CO.,LTD
Address:No.158 of Feng Cheng eighth Road Economic and technological development zone Xi An City Shanxi China 710000
TEL:+86-2968963889
FAX:+86-2968971361
Zhao Zhengyong TELEPHONE 0086-13152095455
Advertisement