Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212647 by QueenChugga Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:06 am
http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/paddy112

Photo reported:
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=209975
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php ... rid=590946
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=44124

Profile: Single ready to mingle....
Age & Gender: 58 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Libra

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education:
My Profession:
Do I Drink? Social
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

I'm just another person who would like to meet someone to connect with. I attend church every Sunday but my partner is not obligated.. I am easy to get along with, non judgmental, affection, thoughtful, loyal, honesty and considerate of others. I have morals and values and much prefer to see the positive side of life and people. It also gives me great pleasure volunteering and helping the less fortunate. I enjoy being with people, yet enjoy my own company. I would love to meet someone and start by developing a good friendship, which I think is the foundation of a good long term relationship. There is so much to do, see and experience, and it would be far more fun to share it with someone special.

Date: 2014-07-30 03:59 PM
Subject: Hello Dear
Hello...how are you doing today ?

your profile look nice I would like to know more about you an see how its goes what do you think ?

Cheers

Last edited by QueenChugga on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#212871 by QueenChugga Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:22 am
Date: 2014-08-01 02:11 AM
Subject: RE: Hello Dear
I am fine an I would like to knw more about you so tell me how long ave you been here an what are you looking for here I would like to meet you in person would like us to chat more ?I am here an I want be the man of your dream what do you think ?

Please add me on yahoo Im

[email protected]

Looking forward to hear from you soonest
#212994 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:03 am
PMs on FMF

Hi...how are you doing nice profile...Would like to know you more

Okay I would like to meet you in person do you have a yahoo Im so that we can chat? mine is [email protected] an yours?

Hope to hear from you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212997 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:15 am
Emails sent to [email protected] are opened in:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.242.105.161
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#281369 by looking4paddy Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:00 pm
This man is currently posted on Facebook as Wall Robert. Portrays himself as Oil Rig Driller with Chevron... "am a kid at heart. I love going to movies, live sports, and music concerts. Making time for vacation both local and abroad. I have a weakness in life but , I am looking for someone to share my interest for the rest of my life with. If that is you"
#281370 by looking4paddy Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:13 pm
this man is currently on Facebook as Wall Robert. Portrays himself as an oil rig driller for Chevron. "am a kid at heart. I love going to movies, live sports, and music concerts. Making time for vacation both local and abroad. I have a weakness in life but , I am looking for someone to share my interest for the rest of my life with. If that is you" different pictures than what you have here...