Information on romance scams and scammers.
#209787 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:48 am
am happy to hear that and am very sorry to reply your mail lately this is because am having some issue here with the board of director....i really appreciate your past gesture honey.i ask this because i really love you and i want to trust you with all my asset.there is a document that i want to sign with my company here and i want to put your name as the next of kin and am very sure you can stand for me as the next of kin............hope to hear from you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210032 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:27 am
am happy to hear that sweaty,i will forward the next of kin form to you too fill and then scan it back to me sweaty

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210306 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:30 pm
okay once have pay for the next of i will forward it to you sweaty

#211677 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:30 am
Hello how are you doing my love am very sorry for not emailing you since all this while,this is because me and my team went to survey some land far away and I have rare access to internet.... Hope to hear from you soon.

#211767 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:12 am
I know how you feel sweaty,but do not worry I will be mailing you every day.

#211817 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:14 pm
I missed you most sweetie,and I know that one day we will both be together. Have told my company about you been my next of kin,but because I am far away working that is why have not forward the form to you because they want to award some pedestrian bridges contract to me and next of kin is a most... Sweetie I will be keeping you updated about what is going on have a splendid day.

#211887 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:51 am
nothing dear is just that am not around to have the form, and secondly the purchase fee

#212046 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:09 am
Okay sweetheart, I really appreciate your effort and I promise to love you forever my love.

#212673 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:10 am
hello honey how are you doing today,i hope you have a splendid night.am very sad to inform about this.
babe i have a problem. my co-worker have an accident since yesterday he fell down from top of the roof ,and he have some internal injury that really need medical attention and his also under my team,so on our way rushing him to the hospital my CC got lost and i don"t have enough to pay his hospital bill and all the money the company pay me have use it to order material from china and i can only receive money once the work commence and i need your help financial,i don"t any amount you can help me with,but honey have it at back of your mind that am gonna pay you as my wife.

#212838 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:49 am
hello sweetie how are you doing over there am happy to hear from you honey,and i really appreciate your concern.well about what i discuss with you earlier,all the money i need to clear the hospital bill is about $ 3,000 and i have $1,000,but i will welcome any amount you can help me with........hope to hear from you soon dear.

and secondly am very sorry for putting my boarding on you and secondly i will also work towards of sending the next of kin form ti you once i sort out this predicament before me,all love you sweetie,hope to hear from you soon.

#212892 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:16 am
hello sweetie how are you doing today,i hope all is well with you over there.
i really appreciate your concern about this,no matter of words that can be enough to thank you towards you kindness,Words cannot express how much you means to me. You have always found the time to cheer me up via e-mail and/or messages.
You always seem to know just what to say and I really appreciate that. I know that you are so sincere with your thoughts that you write to me and I know with time we will see each other and I can't wait
Thank you for your love and for being there when I need you. Whenever I am down, I can think of you and it seems to work. Thank you. Before you came along, I use to think that I was nobody and just not special but now that you are in my life, you have made me feel like I am special.You never want to hear from me that I am not special and not worth it. I know that I am worth so much to you and I love that in you. No matter what happens in our lives, I know that you made my life so much better and I love you. thank you for being there for me always.

hello sweetie how are you doing today,i hope all is well with you over there.
i really appreciate your concern about this,no matter of words that can be enough to thank you towards you kindness,Words cannot express how much you means to me. You have always found the time to cheer me up via e-mail and/or messages.
You always seem to know just what to say and I really appreciate that. I know that you are so sincere with your thoughts that you write to me and I know with time we will see each other and I can't wait
Thank you for your love and for being there when I need you. Whenever I am down, I can think of you and it seems to work. Thank you. Before you came along, I use to think that I was nobody and just not special but now that you are in my life, you have made me feel like I am special.You never want to hear from me that I am not special and not worth it. I know that I am worth so much to you and I love that in you. No matter what happens in our lives, I know that you made my life so much better and I love you. thank you for being there for me always.
so pertaining on how to send the money to me,actually i can:t receive any money here without my credit card with me,all you need to do is to send the money through any Western Union outlet around you.and you will send the money to the doctor in-charge of the patient,and why i want you to send it through western union sweetie is because the doctor will be able to get it at anytime.so here is the doctor western union information.and sweetie if you want to send the money just make it $1000 in two places so that it will be easy to transfer because you can only transfer $1900 here.

Name:Martin Ola
Address:No 3 Shobayo street
State:Lagos
Zip code:23401
City:Ilupeju
Text Question: Favorite color
Text Answer:Yellow

so sweetie immediately you got to the western union just tender this information to the attendance and explain to him/she to split the money to $1000 each. and then you will receive a Money Transfer Control Number,which is 10 digit in two places.all you have to do sweetie,is to send the information you use in sending the money to my mail. and i will be very happy to get the money quick because have told the doctor about this and he was the one that gave this idea so you can easily send the money to him..........LOVE YOU SO MUCH SWEETIE.

#213055 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:52 am
Hello sweetie how are you doing,i hope you are fine.pertaining to the doctor"s western union details i sent to you i know is not an easy task to transfer through western union, but have try to call him on phone now but the network is very bad here. so have decide to use my company supervisors. and then sweetie once you send the money into the account kindly email me and also send me the deposit slip for evidence and then after withdrawing the money i will just pay it to the hospital and collect the payment receipt, and have already deposited the money that is with me to the hospital..this is my company supervisor bank detail below;

ACCOUNT NAME:Bola Williams Adeitan
ACCOUNT NUMBER:1763203898
BANK ADDRESS: 35A Shasha Akowonjo Lagos
SORT CODE:076152665,
Swift prdtngla.

So sweetie please make the transaction snappy,and secondly honey please once you have send the money kindly attach the payment slip to my mail.and lastly please send me your cell number so that i can call or text you because i don"t really like how we are not have constant conversation.Here is my cell number(+2348116666168) just text me once you have send the money and also mail............. hope to hear from you soon sweetie.have a good day ahead you.

BANK: SKYE BANK PLC
BANK ADDRESS: 35A Shasha Akowonjo Lagos
ACCOUNT NAME:Bola Williams Adeitan
ACCOUNT NUMBER:1763203898
SORT CODE:076152665,
Swift prdtngla.

#213203 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:19 pm
that good or can we be mailing each other for now sweetie?

#213308 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:45 am
hello sweetie how are you doing over there and how was daughter:s health
am writing to you on a purpose of the company i work here in west africa,Nigeria.....the company is about to renew my contract with them and i was told i need a next of kin and all i could think is you and you being my wife to be i want you to stand as my next of kin,i will be glad if you do this for me.....hope to hear from you sweetie.

#213319 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:38 am
hello sweetie how are you doing,hope you are doing good.
so honey pertaining to the money you want to help me with,because have not seen your mail that is why i decide to message you to know what is happening. please am so worried because you are my only hope and am afraid things should not get worst because if i don:t see money to sort out the issue with me here things will be worst and you as my heart i know you will never let me down,even because of this issue the worker with me here is not working because person involve in this accident is a key personnel...please there kindly mail me so that i will know what is happening......hope to hear from you soon sweetie.