Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198644 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:16 am
FishMeetFish profile - Mark131 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Mark131

Profile "being worked on"

PM

Hello dear, this is a voice from a lonely heart, It's my pleasure communicating with you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoying your day?. My name is General Mark Welsh. I am US military officer in Afghanistan.
a friend is a Gift from God, please contact me with your private email address so that I will write you and tell you more about my self and also send you my pictures OK please write me your email address here. or you can send me letter in my own email address{[email protected]}
Mark.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198742 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:24 am
Good day beautiful lady. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to address you. My name is Gen. Mark Welsh I am an American officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I am 58yrs old live in Manhattan New York. I speak French and Spanish but I prefer English it's better for me. I am 5'9 with short brown hair blue eyes with glasses. I’m very quiet person and down to earth. I am shy to semi-shy type I don't drink/smoke not into the bar scene. I am a Christian. Cursing and lying is not my thing why because my mouth is made for singing/kissing and yes I am "excellent" kisser very hard to find someone like me. It's like looking a needle in a haystack. I love kissing so much and nuzzling a lady’s neck. I really love to take my time with my lady and make her "squirm". When I kiss the whole universal stop and I can hear "rhythm of both heartbeat pounding away softly and trust me I will take your breath away. …
I had my high school and University Education in New York, I am the only son my mom and dad died when I was young, then I was at that time living in the U.S. so I do not know any of my relatives so I grew up as orphan and since I am one. I have a daughter who is 17yrs old and she studied foreign languages??In the UK. Typically, she is smile on my face, and I've been blessed. I have a share of setbacks in life. Do not we all? But despite all that I never stop, I thank God for my life and experiences I was exposed. My wife died 6 years ago in a plane crash, for a teenager girl without her mom by her side which she needs time, attention and love after the lost my beloved wife in 2006 whom is with the Lord, right now I am tired of been lonely and Francesca wants a mom you know a young girl of her would definitely need someone to chat with at home and other things running through her mind, lets say I need a happy family life again because I love and cherish family life so much.
I am God fearing and I have many of the personality traits that you might expect to go along with the profession: I’m compassionate, gentle, perceptive, intuitive, communicative, loyal, reliable, trustworthy, analytically, ethical (Hmmm…..I sound like a boy scout, don’t I? However, I’d not fit the bill of an intellectual, as I am far more interested in people than in scholarly pursuits. I love my work and where I originally come from, women are considered the first and treated with all caress and affections and that's why they rule…. (Funny right?), I also find great satisfaction in helping people and animals…. Maybe my obligation… Distance does not matter if you really love a person, the most important thing in your honesty and trust, to the work all, distance can not and will not damage the bond between two people who based on mutual respect, trust, loyalty and love.
I enjoy the finest things the city have to offer like early matinee on Saturday at the AMC theater broad way shows, museums, Dave and buster dining out but prefer to cook and "yes" I can cook….I know how to love, but have not found the one to love; when I do I would love him effortlessly. I believe in love and second chances. I love to get into long-term relationship and settle down with the right lady and see how it will grow. I want to grow old with her and make chicken soup for her when she's sick. If her tummy "hurts" I want to rub her down and draw warm ginger baths for her. I want a lifetime. I just want to bring my description to your attention before we ever decide to meet in this life……I have to stop her to hear your own part…. Will be waiting for a warm reply from you all about yourself and I have attached 4 of my photos to you.
Love
Mark

Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198756 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:06 am
Hello my dear XXX!

I feel a bit embarrassed as I start this letter, because I`m afraid you may interpret my words in a way they weren`t meant to, different to what I really would like to express; so I beg of you to read it with a great deal of care and attention... In fact, I`m writing to let you know that I have a very strong feeling, an unequivocal premonition that you are the person I have always looked for to be by my side, to make me happy and to receive the best I have to offer. I sincerely hope I am not mistaken. I`m talking about understanding and affection, you know And of companionship, deep friendship and simple feelings. I am talking about love and caring! Whenever I will have the chance to watch you, I would be able to identify in you some of the qualities that please me the most. This letter is, in fact, an invitation for you to get to know me better. And you can be sure that you will also be able to find in me some rare virtues...
Must admit for the opportunity communicating with you, i love your mail and how you sound so interesting. like I mentioned on my previous letter to you I am also ambitious, compassionate, gentle, perceptive, intuitive, communicative, loyal, reliable, trustworthy, analytical, ethical vibrant, full of life and handsome (they always tease) without a woman, based on my philosophy women are considered the first and should be treated with all care and affections and that's why they rule……. lol
I enjoy pampering/surprising my partner, and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me. Some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a beurre blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall.
I would have love us sending instant messaging but I am not use to chatting online so I prefer email letters, I just hope you are cool with that’s but I promised to always update you and never stop putting great smiles on your face because you deserve more…… Guess what sweetie I am told my daughter about you and she felt so happy…… Less I forgot I am a God fearing person and I always read my bible never miss church because I know “better is the end’ and it can only get batter…. That’s my famous word n I strongly believe in those words…….
Wow, can’t imagine myself thinking about you right now, I strongly believe I found a person I can trust and confide in also share my secret and plans to hear her seek advice if any problems are being attached. Dear i will being trying to come online once in a while to chat with you on Skype, please kindly send me your Skype address so that i can add you, send me your Skype address Ok.
Write me back and tell me more about you. I hope you are having a wonderful time right now, have it in mind that I pray for you more than I pray for myself…… Well I better go for now and write some more later...........lol,

Thank you thank you and thank you sweetie for having my back……

Cheers and remain blessed.
Mark

#198889 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:36 am
Hello my dear XXX!

Thank God for the gift of life and good health today .Life is the most difficult Exams. Many people fail because they try to copy others, Not realizing that everyone has a different question paper! The value of life don't depend on the length of time on this earth but rather on the amount of love given & shared to the people we care about. Honesty, trust, communication, respect, and understanding, mix it all together & you have a relationship that works, relationships last when both of you give it your all. Never hold back and never hold secrets from each other, I believe that when we are acting on what we believe to be right and are moving toward our goals, there will be obstacles in our path that are meant to make us strong... not to turns us away. Always on the other side of our obstacles are Courage and Confidence... which lead to a better character... and eventually to achieving our goals and authentic abundance. Dear i just receive a few word from you yesterday just small letter, are you not happy for me? kindly tell me more about yourself, and send me some of your photos, tell me about your life everything about you, because i really want to care for you.
Always see beyond your limits then Invest in yourself, never sell yourself short on dreams that you know you truly want; it is easy to forget that the most coveted things are not easily attained. Try and go beyond what may seem like your limits and you will succeed in maximizing your return. Kiss!

#199040 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:42 am
Hello sweetie,
Good day my dear lovely angel XXX, love the way you play with words really enjoyed your mail and i love the way we are taking things slowly and gentle, this show the kind of personalities we have, hope you are having a great day, am so sorry to reply your mail late.
your passion around me makes me feel comfortable and want to know you more, recently I desire to be your best friend or even more than a friend so that i can cook, laugh and talk about the future……….
We are getting pretty close everyday maybe its time to know some secrets about you, because I really want to have your back and call you my lady, but then please be patient with me, as I am not used to all of this, will open up to you more and more as we get to know each other!

Some tips I am anxious to know about you.

* Do you have any hobbies?
* Do you watch TV?
* Do you like snacks and what kind?
* Do you attend church and what’s the name?
* How do you start your day?
* Any favorite place you visit and why?
* What is your routine before going to bed?
* What kind of vehicle you drive and which is your next?
* Kind of movies you watch?
* What denomination are you?
* Your physical feature you cherish most?
* What makes you happy?
* Favorite color?
* what is your profession?
Any education
Please dear kindly send me your Facebook if you get so that we can chat.
It’s quite enough for you to process………... So far, this seems to be going well, and I really enjoying reading through your letter. Thanks for the nice photos you sent me. I must admit that you're actually very beautiful and charming woman.
Remember I pray for you more than I pray for myself!!!
Mark

#199135 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:13 am
Hey Sunshine,

Good day my dear lovely angel Geit. I just took my time to answer same questions, i love some of your answers they are very inviting and sweet, it shows me that you really had a beautiful growing up and life, but you know you didn’t get to answer all the questions I gave to you... lol….. Maybe you want to go over mine and see if it’s OK.

* Do you have any hobbies? - I also just had a new hobby and its YOU, I love animals, play basketball and i love reading, traveling is part of my job n my life, music, so long it soft rock like cold play!
* Do you watch TV: ---- Oh yea, when am home i watch National Geographic, Discovery Channel and Cartoon Network because of my baby girl Francesca!
* Do you like snacks and what kind? I'm a chocolate lover.....dark chocolate is best..... I also love cookies, chips, ice cream. I don't indulge in that stuff much as much as I used to...... I love ice cream so much, whenever am not in the mood like sad, ice cream helps a lot, it put me in good shape and sound!
* Do you attend church and what’s the name? Anglican Church
* How do you start your day? I always say a prayer, thanking God for the gift of another day, i engage in a little workout for like 30min before feeding the dogs and cats, parrot then run to the shower off to work!
* Any favorite place you visit and why? I love every country i travel for working but a place in particular in love most Scotland with their culture..... There are lots of places I would love to visit, but have never had the time, lot of hotels and relaxing spots Miami and Paris, have you ever being to Paris before, its so sweet and sexy!
* What is your routine before going to bed? Check my emails, watch TV then fall asleep.....Usually doesn't take too long, as I tend to be exhausted by the end of the day, see a late night movie, like sleepless in Seattle or return to me, then say my prayers before going to bed
* What kind of vehicle you drive and which is your next? Truck, Toyota Camry 2008 model
* Kind of movies you watch? I like movies that are family-friendly....and romantic comedies, and the occasional suspense thriller. I guess I'm kind of a prude when it comes to movies, only if i have the chance to see any!
* What denomination are you? Pentecostal
* Your physical feature you cherish most? Physical features......I'm quite athletic, and feel very fortunate to be able to do the things I do, and pray that God will allow me to continue to do them for a long time. So I love my build for that reason, and I'm told that I have awesome body, and nice eyes, i like my body structure because it took me time to have it and least about myself is the scare on my knee
* What makes you happy? Am always happy no dull moment in my life because life is too short to be unhappy.....lol ........ There is much but i have to stop here because i get emotional elevated whenever i speak like this.
* Any education: PhD
Well I better go for now and write some more later...........Kisses
Hugs hug and lots of hugs..............lol

Mark.

#199307 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:33 am
Good day my dear lovely wife XXX. I hope you had a wonderful day today. I must confess that I am a very hectic day today because of the many attacks here in Afghanistan. Sorry, could I put into question before you answer me. Like I said, I would retire from active service that means that I left the military for good a civilian. I want to be moved to your country when I get behind me, the pain and suffering that I had gone through during my days in the military retirement. I think you are the woman of my dreams, and I assure you that we will be together, others do not.
How I wish you could bring the idea of the words that I bring to term. When I say I love you, then the higher percentages of my words are still unspoken. But of course, I must say something ... my heart beats for you, and my heart yearns for you. When I describe the love I could try for you I would, and the use of text and the love songs and sonnets of Shakespeare, and it would be impossible, because the love is real, love unconditional, eternal and indescribable. You have my heart and love on the day we met and we’ll always be. As time goes by, my heart and my love for you will continue to grow stronger, brighter and bigger.,
Actually, i was just thinking of you all day and i keep on wondering if this is for real I'm still pinching myself how in the world I managed to find such a caring, warm heated, sincere and loving lady like you, all I’m asking GOD right now is to impact his acknowledge and understanding in our special hearts. No matter what happens from here on, I'm ever so thankful to have such a wonderful lady like you close to me because i only want to be with you since i find my place of rest in your arms with the slow and gentle message you always send me. I appreciate some of the happiest moments being able to express my true and real feelings with/to such a generous/thoughtful lady that up till this point has only been a figment of my imagination.....
I'm writing to express my gratitude to you, assuming we're together i would still let you know my every loving thought for you, i also know we will have our fair share of upheavals, but i have complete faith in us getting through anything because of the understanding and respect we have for each others.....
I don't want to to smother you, but to protect what we share. I've decided not to pursue with any dating site or anybody else, considering the fact that we are communicating so i better concentrate on knowing you more and more. My PhD is Political Science Army Special Operations Forces.
Thanks for always taking your time to write me and your mails always brings great smiles to my face, have to stop here.... Expect more of you soonest............
Remember i pray for you more than i pray for myself
Mark.

#199451 by AlanJones Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:14 am
Good day my dear lovely wife XXX!
I have spent my life waiting ... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, to know that I may fail sometime but I will never be alone or waiting again. You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Your words of acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now I am at peace with myself and the world around me. I know that one day I will come to you never to wait anymore. I love you with every ounce of my being ... "Yours is the first name I call and the last name I will ever whisper."I want to know if your on Facebook then send me your Facebook name now so that i can add you.

Love always,
Mark

#199596 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 5:32 am
Good day my dear lovely wife XXX!

It is an honor to hear from the most beautiful woman on earth, and to have your attention is what i dream of always, i pray to God everyday to keep us alive in good health so that i can be able to show you how much i love you my dear, i most tell you the truth, i appreciate and adore you so much that words alone can not express, i wish to look deep into your eyes and tell you how much you mean to me and i assure you one thing with all my heart that i will forever live to love you and promise you will never have any reason to regret having me into your life my love because i adore you with so much respect.
Happiness has taking over my world thinking of you darling, joy i feel deep in my spirit looking at your face on the shinning sun, love i felt each time i see you on my dream, and i swear to you my love with you by my side, life is so sweet and i wish God himself will make us live forever, because without you there is no reason to live and loving you has being the best thing in my world right now, i wish i have to power to fly to your arms right now my love to make you feel like a real woman, but i promise you very soon we will be together and i shall serve you just like the Queen you are.Kiss and hug you!
Mark

#199705 by AlanJones Fri May 02, 2014 3:29 am
Good day my dear lovely wife XXX. I hope you are having a good day; I miss you and wish you were here with me. I was thinking about you and wanted you to know how much you are loved and missed.
Remember how I told you I have a million thoughts going through my head at every second of every day? Well, you are always my maid thought and every other thought in my head revolves around you. I think of "our" new life together, every second of every day. I just want you to know that I do want to get married and I can't think of a better person to marry than you. I can't honestly tell you where I'd be right now if I didn't have you. Since I've met you, I've been so happy. If I don't have you, I have nothing, so why not fight for the only thing I do have that means anything at all! You are my world, you consume my every thought, word and whisper. You are there ... you are always there, and always will be. I will never let you go, I'd rather die first.

I've been alone my whole life and I'm tired of searching, I will look no further. If I can't be with you, I don't want to be with anyone. You complete me, there's no longer an empty, meaningless space. I thank you for that, for you will never know how much you mean or how much you are needed. You are the reason I get out of bed every day, you are the reason I have something to look forward to in my life. You are my every need and want. When I fantasize, I think of you, my every intimate thought consists of you. I hope you are as happy as I am. I would do anything to make you as happy as you've made me! Baby, you make my life worthwhile and you do it effortlessly, I love you now and forever.
every time i gone through your picture my heart melted because I'm
thinking about love, because i know how i feel about you and i want to know if you feel the same way about me that’s the more reason am sharing my thought to inform you what’s am passing through inside of me.
I want to tell you that the love I have for you is immortal. It's a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I really feel happy that you have become a part of my life and I can not wait for the day when we can accede to our life together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake up in your beautiful smile. I want to take part in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you're everything to me.
I promise to always love you and always keep you in my heart. I'll always be here for you whenever you need me and I'll love you no matter what life brings us. You're my soul mate, and I promise to love you forever. I love you baby.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Love,
Mark.

#199853 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 11:05 am
Hello my dear queen XXX!

I am glad that finally, I have found someone like you. Now that I have you with me, I would like to let you know how happy and grateful I am for you... every night I thank God for sending you to me. I may not tell you this as often as you expect me to, but trust me, I love you with all my heart and my soul. You mean so much to me.
It is you that I want to see waiting for me at the altar... it is also you that I want to hold my hand in the delivery room and it is you that I want to spend my life with. Now that we're together I promise to be always true to you, to love you and trust you. I love you more than anything this life can offer me.
You made me realize that I don't need to wait for everybody's approval for anything... as long as I am happy and as long as it feels right for me. I guess destiny has lead you to me so I guess we're really meant for each other. Now I know everything's going to be okay because I have you with me now....

Love always,
Mark.

#200217 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 1:27 am
Hello my dear queen XXX!

I know there's an ocean between us, and I wish that it weren't true, for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you. Though a lot of distance lies between us, you'll always be in my mind and my heart, And every night beneath the stars, I pray for the day we'll never be part.
Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.
I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much.

Love Always,
Mark.

#200287 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 1:46 pm
Hello my dear queen XXX!

It is my desire to make my retirement a very happy and successful time of my life, my darling i want you to read this letter to the end. I am so happy to be alive to tell you this story of the fiercest combat I had in Afghanistan. On this occasion one of the most popular communities Sheikh’s sent an SOS to our unit of the adoption of his two sons. It was a difficult situation; it was not then possible to break the frontiers of the Taliban fighters. They have demanded for a ransom of fifty Million United States of America Dollars from their victims’ father with a mandate to get the money within five working days or kill his sons.
From the intelligence reports we gathered, the hideout of the fighters was on a higher mountain and so they can see any one approaching their location without difficulties. We avoided aerial bombardment for reasons that we might get the Sheikh two sons killed. We placed surveillance on our target without seeing any human and vehicular movement. Darling it was a very difficult situation and time had run out. We had an option which must be taken and it was to kite from a higher altitude. I selected five men from my unit and we were air lifted to an altitude of about sixteen thousand feet above sea level. It was about 4am, we parachuted from the sky to the mountain top. The operation was captioned 'OPERATION WOLVES BITE'. At that very hour the Marines communicated by sound of wolves since the moon light has not faded.

We waited patiently for the fighter for two hours and at six hours GMT. We sighted one of them outside the mouth of the cave. It was not difficult to take on him and in a swift second, we smoked the rest out of their hiding. We rescued the two brothers and handed the fighters to the Afghanistan authorities. In appreciation the Sheikh gave each marine US$5m. This amount I deposited with security agency owned by a United Nations British Diplomat. Though the acceptance of the money was against military tradition, the Sheikh insisted it was a gift from his heart and so I did accept.
Darling, now that my retirement from active service is very due and finding you to be the only woman I can spend the rest of my life with, I have a dream which I must share with you. I want to send the funds I have saved here to you. You know dear, the wars have opened my eyes to the oppression and sufferings of women and children. They are always vulnerable to attacks and assault. While the Women are abuse and raped, children are made orphans and homeless or mostly killed. The bottom lines is that women and children suffer the consequences of wars as they are either killed, maimed or wounded, abused, raped and abandoned.

With this in mind and sincere feeling for mankind, peace, love and harmony, I intend to establish a foundation with you that will take responsibility of abandoned poor and motherless children. It will be our vocation and we shall provide them with education and skill training. This program will satisfy my yearning to have more children as I was not lucky to having more children of my own before the demise of my wife. My second dream is to own a fishing trolley or boat and go to the sea. This venture will help keep me busy and resourceful but not on a large commercial outlook. This is because I will not want anything that will keep me away from you. I have a duty to forever love you and protect you from any form of loneliness; you will come first in all my endeavors and be my very best partner in all undertakings!
Now that my retirement is final approval, I want the funds I have made delivered to you without it going to the States. We shall have all the investments we need put together as we become husband and wife. So, with trust you have expresses I came to the conclusion of sending the money to you through a UN diplomat. I cannot move the money through a bank here in Afghanistan, it is simply impossible. Honey, I think this is a great opportunity for you and me!
Finally, I do not want you to be afraid but be of courage. Honey, if you have any suggestions, comments or questions let me know to enable me shed some light on this for you. I love you so much and will do anything for you. The luggage will also contain jewelries and some antiquities. I shall include some vital documents and treasures for you to keep safe!
Have a nice day, hope to hear from you soon!

You's faithful.
Mark.

#200398 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 3:10 am
Good day my dear lovely wife XXX, and treasure to help. Thanks for your message and your willingness and readiness to get me the money and keep it safe until I come to your country so that we would jointly decide on the company to invest the money together. I want to assure you that the money is real and it is safe. Honey, I appreciate you more than anything else in the world because you are my heart throb. I want you to know that the diplomat would of course deliver the box to you at any place of your choice. I would also use this medium to assure you that once the box is delivered to you, I will proceed immediately to your country to join. I know you have never spoke of this money to any person other than you and I have shown this information to you because I trust you and above all. I know that we shared a mountain to climb are on our way. I assure you that there is really nothing dangerous or risky about this money and you stand no risk at all. I love you darling and I give you my word that everything be in order, I will do it for you my love.
Meanwhile, I have a diplomats that will bring the money to you,he works with the United Nations International World Diplomats Agents, and he is a very good friend of mine for a long time now, and I told him that you are my wife and that you will be in contact with him during the day, so you contact him with your contact information, provide your contact information that would allow him to come and deliver the money to you in your country. I told him that the box contained your bags, shoes, scarves and other important items we will use for our wedding. For security reasons, I did not tell him that the box contained money, so that he will be good. Contact the diplomat now with his e-mail address:

Name: Mr. Eric Peter
E-mail: { [email protected] }

Please contact him immediately because he is waiting for your message. Furthermore, I would also want you to provide me with your contact details so that I will be able to find you when I come to your country. I trust you darling and I hope so much that you will not disappoint me, and now I don't want you to worry about anything at all. I love you now and forever, and I will never stop loving you my dear. You are the queen of my heart. My life is empty and meaningless without you and I will love you forever. Please note that you keep this information confidential. And as soon as the agent delivers the box to you i will proceed immediately to your country for us to get married and start a new life together with love and happiness.
love come naturally as a gift from God our father, but then you did not expect a man to abandon all is stress, pain and labor. i also wish noting but to see you my dear and to get married with you because i love and adore you more than everything on earth, but i need your support to help me keep this money safe once it is delivered to you by the agent so that after our marriage we can invest with the money and live happily ever. My dear i need your support because there is no way i can keep the money here in Afghanistan or transfer it through Bank because of the heavy war here in Afghanistan.So please contact the agent with his address above.

I wish you a wonderful day darling and I hope to hear from you soon.

A million kisses for you.
I Love you
Mark.

#200560 by AlanJones Thu May 08, 2014 1:17 am
From the fake diplomat Eric Peter [email protected]

ATTN Madam,
your husband Mark Welsh gave me a parcel to deliver for you in your country, but I need your information, so that I will be able to locate you, and keep in touch with you. See the information I needed from you, please fill it as I list them all.

Your Full Name ...................
Address ..........................
Occupation .......................
Date of Birth ....................
Country ..........................
City .............................
Your Nearest Airport ..............
Phone Number .....................

Then send your photo to me, so that I will know you personally, just when you do this, I will send my identity card for you so that you know me, Mr. Eric Peter, waiting to hear from you.

Diplomat, Mr. Eric Peter.