Information on romance scams and scammers.
#121085 by Diana111 Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:16 pm
Hi, I am new to the forum and WOW, I love this site! What a eye opening experience!

I spent two days searching the net to find info on a guy that sent me an email on the Zoomers dating site.

I found out that he is from Nigeria and has been scamming on dating sites for quite awhile.

So far I found out that he goes by these names: Alex Jay - [email protected], Alex Thomas - [email protected], Wahl Grant - [email protected]

I just saw a post about an Alex Jones and I would bet my bottom dollar he is the same scammer.

I want to upload the photos but don't know how, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Advertisement

#121104 by ratt84 Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:53 pm
also here
facebook.com/roland.ricardo.77
Roland Ricardo
Lives in Jacksonville, Florida
Widowed
From Jacksonville, Florida
Knows English English, Italian

About Roland
I am very intense about a lot of things, very passionate, and a self-starter with a positive outlook on life. I have a great sense of humor and easily laugh.I am a very sexual, sensual and affectionate person. Lots of hugs, kisses,touching etc. I love the great outdoors, hiking, and fishing. I like sports, travel, music,dining out or in, the beach or the mountains; I guess I'm comfortable any where. I work crazy hours, so patience with my schedule is a must.There is nothing better then walking in a soft gentle rain or a walk deep into the forest.I am Sensitive, emotional and love all the good things in life everyday. Well I am shy at first but once i get to know you a Lil. I am very fun to be around. I am outgoing,I enjoy sports,hanging out with friends,chilling at the house,and all kinds of things outdoors. I have a great personality, very caring, non-judgmental. The past is the past--we all make mistakes....it's about who you are now.if you would like to know anything else please feel free to ask..

comments on this pic :=)
xxx What a great picture! Where are you?
August 14 at 12:10pm
Roland Ricardo sweden , are you up? --- great all the palm trees in Sweden :mrgreen:
August 14 at 12:21pm